Fan Fictions

HAPPY BDAY DMG 5 yrs from now-Kiran di writes pg 3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

KaranShilpa:)

IF-Rockerz

KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriya12

happy birthday to dmg 5 yrs frm now..*phew*...wishing tht the story grows in length,becums faster in its updates n continues for 5,6,7..(goes on)..yrs...jus imagine kiran wht magic u mus hv created tht so mny ppl come fwd to wish ur fic..keep writing like ths..i love ur fics though m more attached to GBH..but ur writings have always been grt..the sort tht immediately catch an individual's attention...congratulations galore!! n since i hv been so sweet..wud add jus one more thing..
WHERE IS THE UPDATE???Tongue

love shriya

Hey Shriya

she has updated her next part in the fifth thread

Here u go:

cheers!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY BDAY DMG 5 yrs from now-Kiran di writes pg 3 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shriya12

shriya12

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
thanks kS...i havent yet completed reading dmg 5 yrs frm now..by update i meant GBH,her other ff..cz m up to date wth tht..but thanks for the link..wud read it now..:)

archielicious

Goldie

archielicious

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
hey dear!!!!!!!!Smile

a very very happy b'day to dmg 5 years........
wishes it to continue like ths in future too.......
congo to u

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Edited by karan''''s archita - 22 June 2009 at 1:15am

princesstanzy

princesstanzy

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hey kiran di.Smile..m sry i got late..Cry..i apologize ryt frm the bottom of my heart..Cry...actually i was out of station and had loads of holiday hw left soooo was doing tht only!!!..... Cry
congratulations!!!!.....Big smile....u really desrve this..Clap..u r an awsome writer!!...Star.i have never seen nyone writiing soooooo beautifully...Big smile
your story is one of the best stories i have ever read....honestly!!...Wink
i wd really feel vryyyy sad whn u end ur ff...Cry..!....even the real dmg is not as nyc as ur story is!..Clap..wht i said was all frm my heart..Big smile..and i meant wht i said!...Big smile.
loads of love!!!....take care!SmileSmile
tanu

Edited by princesstanzy - 23 June 2009 at 1:41pm

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Kiran,Smile

Congratulations Kiran, You have done an excellent job. You have painted the perfect picture. You have never missed out any intricacies and have given the indepth delineation for each scene when needed. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading 5 years on. Was worth every minute and was worth staying up late to complete readingLOL

Thank You so much.

Peace Out
Lots and Lots of Love Hannahxxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top