Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats Kirrzzz...... Again again and again!!

Well utter boredom or not, it sure has led us to some magnificent reading, actually not even reading the way it had been going.... more like a movie, a scene happening in front of the eyes.... Muahhhhhhhhhh @ the update!!! Just came and saw it and you can't imagine how big a smile I had on my face!!!..... Yes I know you love me loadss.... that's why am here darlingggg.....

Muahhhhhhhhh
Sneha
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe...congrats di...
hope u remember us...and yes...plzz plzz dnt end the fic..!!
love
ananya
scurvy_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey kiran congrats dear i m very happy for u u rock yaar ur ff.is superb u knw i was waitin eagerly for its updte hpe tht it continues till many more yrs kp it up
luv
pallavi
dmg#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Di!!!!!!!!🤗

- Niki -
KaSu_Foreva thumbnail
continue soon kiran...heheh
and congrats again

Love Reshma
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Ankita: You know, its amazing how i knew it was you even before i read your name at the end of your message...you have always been a great reader and commenter :D....cant say how happy it makes me to read ur comments...dont worry, u have a lot of time to badger me now :D...thanks for this message girl!!

Ohh di...Thanks a lot..
and u r one of the best writters.....
U rock Di.....
Ok......I will again start to badger u...but i m too busy with my school.....but i will still pamper u for the updates....

Will love u Di..
Continue soon..
srihari_phoenix thumbnail
heyy kiran....
congrats girl....
u r really a fabuolus and awesome writer....
i love this ff sooo muchhhh......
i am pretty  sureee that this is the second ff i ever read nd it left a
veryy hugeeeeeeeee impression.......
if i feel lonely, this ff is the topppp priority....
yeah...its true that u r really an inspiration and set a new trend to ff's....
the way u describes the emotions and romance b/w AR and other interns has left us wid no words xcpet woooooowwwwwwwwwwwww and truly in awe wid u......
keep rockkiiinggggg.......
thnxx 4 such a wonderful ff......

Edited by srihari214 - 14 years ago
shriya12 thumbnail
happy birthday to dmg 5 yrs frm now..*phew*...wishing tht the story grows in length,becums faster in its updates n continues for 5,6,7..(goes on)..yrs...jus imagine kiran wht magic u mus hv created tht so mny ppl come fwd to wish ur fic..keep writing like ths..i love ur fics though m more attached to GBH..but ur writings have always been grt..the sort tht immediately catch an individual's attention...congratulations galore!! n since i hv been so sweet..wud add jus one more thing..
WHERE IS THE UPDATE???😛

love shriya
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pebblez

Okayyy...i have been threatened into individual replying...so here goes :D

@ Steff: Voilaa!! I happen to remember your name in the ff's list section, and its amazing to know you were the source of inspiration for someone to come out and show their talent...so thanks for saying i was one for you!! :)

Kiran

Ha ...its pretty surprising for u to kno how many ppl have taken inspiration from u😉...n for how many this was actually he 1st FF they read....n also how many remember that they read ur fiction 1st😉

That shows everything....aint it? that how much ur FF means to all.....i seriously doubt whether this FF can mean as much to u....? i mean i think it matters and means a lot more to us😉

Good luck for future ventures😉

Loads and loads of Love

Steff🤗

PS: i would have definitely throttled u if i didnt get a INDIVIDUAL reply😈

PS2: i think u also remember a few comments of mine😉

aarora thumbnail
hey i know um very late..still congrats honey..luv ya..wish u keep writing for us always..lol