Fan Fictions

HAPPY BDAY DMG 5 yrs from now-Kiran di writes pg 3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Congratulationsss kiran!!!!HugPartyDancing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY BDAY DMG 5 yrs from now-Kiran di writes pg 3 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Okayyy...i have been threatened into individual replying...so here goes :D

@ Spri: I cant say much bachay...just that, its awesome and i cant thank you enough. You coming up with this idea and then going thru the trouble of compiling the msgs and all...just, thanks a big ton!! You know what you are getting back for it bachay :D *hugs*

@ Kashish: Thanks girl!! I am, in fact, back and inshallah will continue super soon. Thanks!!

@ dmg_crazy: Thanks yaar...i remember you being an old reader, hope u stick on further too ;)

@ Steff: Voilaa!! I happen to remember your name in the ff's list section, and its amazing to know you were the source of inspiration for someone to come out and show their talent...so thanks for saying i was one for you!! :)

@ Rukz: Haha, i remember you telling me about the cell phone thing...its these kind of crazy things you guys do that makes me wonder whether i am actually worth all that love, just thanks a crazy ton :D

@ Sam: You happen to be someone i dont remember commenting before, but thanks for coming out today and telling me how much u like it...its a feat knowing it, trust me :D

@ Pari: The mod, right? haha, i have u remembered by that, but anyways, its always a pleasure reading your comments...thanks a lot :)...and yeah, the cake is all yours, the comments are enough for me :D....the weekly updates, inshallah be back soon

@ sanjana: One of the oldies, huh? Never miss out on your comments :)...thanks for sticking by and liking it so far, i hope you will now too.

@ Anita: Woww, its actually amazing to know you guys are still here, reading it, sometimes....cuz its been coming a long way and i knw that a year is a long time...thanks for being here till now, even though you are pretty busy now...i knw! But still, thanks again...and i still refuse to believe it *grins*

@ Ankita: You know, its amazing how i knew it was you even before i read your name at the end of your message...you have always been a great reader and commenter :D....cant say how happy it makes me to read ur comments...dont worry, u have a lot of time to badger me now :D...thanks for this message girl!!

@ Zainab: Kind of confused which of the 'zainab's are you, but nevertheless, thanks a lot girl...i know, there are faces that have disappeared but still come on time and again to comment...i understand, its okay...but its great for you to still take out the time for this msg...:)...thanks babe!!

@ Reshma: thanks sweetheart, for the comment...yes, i am back on my game and will inshallah start updtaing soon now :)

@ arlove: thanks a ton, your message was very colorful :)...and extremely sweet :D

@ Mona: Thanks a ton sweetie...comments like yours just make me go all warm and fuzzy inside with happiness...thanks a million!!

@ Aditi: You are teh same one from the other forum, aint u? Well, you have roped in quite a few readers for me, so thank YOU for that :)....its amazing how something like this can affect u guys so much, i just am glad it got through to you, whatever i write :)...thanks!!

@ Misha: hahaha, yeaaah, we would definitely hold a party on the century, which i see is pretty inevitable, huh? thanks for commenting :D

@ Sunaina: correction, 1 year...but its okay :)...it feels like years to me actually...i am just glad u enjoyed reading whatever i wrote :D...thanks for ur comment babe!!!

@ Surbhi: cant thank you enuff for the comment, it means a lot :)...thanks again...

@ Princess: Your message was very cute babe...thanks a ton..hahaha, acha baba, nahee torti tum logon ka dil, ab khush? Thanks again :)

@ Ananya: summed it up in one, didnt you? *all smiles* thanks a ton..!!

@ Nikita: Thanks, thanks and thanks again for all your wishes and prayers....and the comment, of course. Means A lot!!! :D

@ Zeba: Babe, thanks a ton...your comment was touching, i knw...it was tempting, the thought of stopping the fic, at times when i was low...but then i thought of how its been a long tale and how u guys stuck by it, so i wanted it to bring it to a complete end :D...thanks agaiN!!!

@ Irrum: Thanks a lot for your comment...i am happy its liked by so many people and loved perhaps more than i love it...:D...thanks again!!

@ Sneha: Baby!!! 1 year we have completed yaar...but nevertheless, feels like forever already...i remember writing the first part in utter boredom, and look where thats landed us :D...its been great knowing you too sweetheart...and u knw it..!! Thanks for sticking by and dropping in...lov ya!!

@ Mudita: Hahaha...the smile is what i work for girl :D...so mission accomplished!!!

@ Prasanthi: My FAN!! :D...i'd rather like it that way...hahaha...i remember u reminding me of this day, yet duffer me, i forgot. But thanks a ton babe...u stuck by till now, and i knw u will till the end..:D

@ Sweety: Its okay for not commenting, this one comment made my day :D...thanks a ton girl, for all that u said, nothing else can be said except more and more and more of thanks!!

@ Devika: Thanks babe :D...i am smiling too wide now!!

@ Sunaena: Dont worry abt the first comment, it was perhaps one of the best of the first kinds :D...thanks a mighty ton for your comment, it just is amazing how the thing is liked by new readers even when its a year old :D

@ MMY!!! : I am missing out on the Kiz, u better get back to it...and u missed out Bachha, btw...hahahha...but anyways...kameeeniiii, tu urra le mera mazak...i will see to u later...but yea, seeing those rare comments by u on the fic always brightens me up ;D...woh dusri to yeh parhti nahee, but tera stamina ziada hai i knw...hahaha...and thats why 'i love u more and never say it much' u knw that!! *chuckles* hahaha...u wud knw better abt the birth huh *wink wink* lmao...love ya loads girl...and u too dadda..!!!

Phewww!! THAT took longer than the update...*chuckles*...thanks again ALL of you...and the other only way i cud think of was the update...so here goes:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1199443

@Spri: THANKS again bachay!!!
@ Sunaena: Thanks a million ton...because you doing this for me even when i dont know you well, is something really great...thanks thanks thanks...you guys made my day!!!

Loads of love and speechless still...

Kiran

Edited by Pebblez - 19 June 2009 at 9:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranShilpa:)iTangled_25

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
congrats for new thread
&
for completing one year

not for u

but for ur FF.

hejehehehehee

love
Riddss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety__pieekts_dmgmjht

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@ Nij: you didnt know abt this? Jhuti...waitinnnggg....

@ Smriti.tweety: thanks a ton girl....its great knowing how much this fic means to SO many ppl...even new readers...thanks again :)

@ NJ: Hahahahaha...i cant make head or tail of it, u knw i supposedly 'lost my head at birth' hahaa....but jo bhi tha tum se main, i guess it was more MMY than u...miss ya too!! muaah...

@ Prasanthi, Rukz, Sunaena, dmg_fanatic: thanks AGAIN wellos :D

@ Steff, Arzzoo: Thanks and tahnks Again!!

@ Sam: Awww, that was unexpected...and really sweet of you. Yeaaah, the exams didnt bug me as much as the frikking lappy is...uggghhhh...but anyways....i will be back soon-ish!!!

@ Walo: have definitely missed having you around...u stopped commenting or smg? Thanks again...you happen to be the only one who called be 'baji' so i remember :D...see ya arnd kid...

@ riddhima1: Thanks babe, fro ur comment and for sticking by :)#

@ Princess, Ankita, Sunaina: thanks girls...lov tons!!

Okay...i am done commenting *wipes brow* and i am still not tired of saying thanks....this made my day, truly!!! LOVE ya guys *opens arms wide* itnaaa sara

Kiran

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations Kiran Di!
You did it!"

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/812/812284bkirw9cly2.gif vspace5

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

http://www.habitatflowers.com/products/chocolates.jpg

http://www.buyflowersonline.net.au/admin/custom_images/catalogue/2008/07/04/C12.3.jpg

"I always knew that love would come find me someday,
But never did I know that it would be you who was headed my way,
You caught me off guard and took me by surprise,
But you simply captivated me, the same way you do when I look into your eyes.

Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you,
Scared of these feelings because it's still new,
I catch myself thinking of the best way to share,
Hoping you'll return back.
Every moment we spent together,
Has touched our lives, our souls forever,
The things that we shared and learned,
A part of me will always be you & a part of you will always be me.
No matter what happens ,that much is certain,
Our souls are one until life closes the curtain.
I will love your forever for worse or for better
I love you! I love you more than I ever thought I could
Be with me always and be loved like you should."For Armaan & Ridhima

With Luv: ~
NidhaHug

Edited by nidha1983 - 19 June 2009 at 9:26am

loveabletwinz

Goldie

loveabletwinz

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
heyyy kiraaannnn!!
somehow, our message didnt get posted here Cry *sob sob* *tear tear*..but its totally understandable..in a pile of soo many wonderful messages, it must have gotten lost! hehe! okay, bachpana apart...but we just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!
and HAPPY ONE YEAR to your FF!!!
we've always thought that uve been a fabulous writer, and now you know too! just look at all the comments uve gotten! you are one heck of a talented person! we just want to wish u ALL the luck with ur writing and everything else you do!
also popping in to say that even though we havent commented on the Fic recently and we are lagging behind, we still do love your FF! and its always lovely reading it! we sat thru one whole night to read ur FF! you honestly write with so much depth and passion! there is always so much emotion in what you write!
thank u tonsss for writing something so beautiful! hope u have all the luck and success in whatever endeavours lie ahead!
sending across double the love and double the hugs,
AnnJan!

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Congrats Kirrzzz...... Again again and again!!

Well utter boredom or not, it sure has led us to some magnificent reading, actually not even reading the way it had been going.... more like a movie, a scene happening in front of the eyes.... Muahhhhhhhhhh @ the update!!! Just came and saw it and you can't imagine how big a smile I had on my face!!!..... Yes I know you love me loadss.... that's why am here darlingggg.....

Muahhhhhhhhh
Sneha

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hehehe...congrats di...
hope u remember us...and yes...plzz plzz dnt end the fic..!!
love
ananya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top