Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Can I say...what an episode! ClapClapClap

Very rarely do we get a show from Ekta wherein the initial episodes such a heart-wrenching episode us viewers get to enjoy!

The scene between Satish & Archana was very simple...where Archana was great...she wasn't too shy and said/asked what she wanted to!ClapClap
    OUtside the contrast between the happiness on Archana's face..and the sadness on Sushant's face....AHHH take a bow actors & creativesClapClapClap
   lastly the dialogue of Sushant after his father is arrested....CryCrywords cannot explain how well he acted and how emotional and REAL that dialogue was...it's something that almost everyone says when their dreams are shattered...ClapClapClap

I'm just sooo touched by today's episode! Sooo touched!

do share your views and the fav. parts of the episode you liked! Smile

Shweta

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwithates_v1Millerrr88-Gaganjot-Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heart-wrenching in so little time" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
im not there yet..but by the way you describe it, i cant wait to watch it! this is one of the best shows ive seen in a long time and its soo real and original

chik

chik

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Its one of the best TV serials ...so practical... so middle class. otherwise in other serials, its like they are dressed to go for wedding... Here you can really relate to this serial...

sailat@PA

Goldie

sailat@PA

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

ur right!! esp, it was soo sad when Manav mentions that he has no right to dream for himself as he has to live for his family! and this altercation with the cops is God's way of telling him so!! Tarun's been such a great friend tho...atleast poor Manav can share his heart ache with him as he has to be the grown up 24/7....not that he isn't but who knows since when has Manav's pa been an alcoholic! :( i guess tommorro'w epi is also gonna be sad-ish!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwithapyaridilwalino1

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
yes absolutely right! what an epi !  acting of manav and archana was too good!  it was felt so real..................!

keep it up!

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Sushant was excellent yesterday. Clap  He's dialogues and the emotions with which they were delivered were heartwrenchingly real.

There wasn't an abundance of tears or a lack of feeling.  It was extremely well-executed.  Even though the main story is yet to start, the heartache I felt on his part last night is real!

I actually had tears in my eyes when he holds the covered figure of his father, trying to shield him.  It was more profound as you understand the dynamics of the relationship.  Essentially, Manav was like the father-figure trying to protect his child, whilst the inebriated father, unaware in his drunken state, has become the child clinging on to Manav.  Staring up at him with scared, frightened eyes, looking to him to make things OK again.  It was a beautifully filmed scene and extremely well enacted.

If this is the effect he's having on us now, what will become of us when the story progresses further and his heartache is more intense???

Ankita in her scenes was just as good.  She wasn't overly coy, yet was suitably nervous.  Speaking from someone who was once in that first meeting with a prospective I can totally appreciate her conflicting emotions Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jhinkurocksashwithaGHT_ArMan~*Thamizhan*~pyaridilwalino1tes_v1-sumaiya-

tes_v1

IF-Rockerz

tes_v1

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Yesterday's epi really had me in tears, it was really heart wrenching to see Manav like that! Sushant was simply amazing yest!

n Rakhie, i totally agree wid you, if this is the effect in the beginning, what wen the story progresses?!

ancyz_world

ancyz_world

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
hats off to sushant..he's such a versatile actor..i jus can believ my eyes......all the tym he made me think..is this our naughty..cute...preet.?..he jus acted so maturely..n the last lines were jus awesum....i hav no right to think bou myself...wht a dedicated son...n..surely vl be much more dedicated husband...keep rocking sushant.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top