Fan Fictions

New FF Pyar to hona hi tha Part 1 updated 20/06 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ArhiSarunholic

ArhiSarunholic

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@monikaseth
cool another sujal with angad wowow thx please start soon.
Hey thanks for your comments I will update really soon hope you like the first part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF Pyar to hona hi tha Part 1 updated 20/06 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhiSarunholic

ArhiSarunholic

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@spvd
wow amother RA ff....................cool..............intro was great................a different sujal char sketch................not a business man but loves music..........and also spoil brat..............oh god tusshar ia also there and the headache as usual is he loves kashish.............and pia another problem.............

cont soon with the first part and pm me when u post it................
Hey thanks for your comments I am glad you liked the character sketch I wanted to make it a bit different ha ha I coudnt help myself adding Tushar in the story line, but keeping reading there is a lot in store for Pia and Tushar and yeah sure I will Pm you whenever I update thanks again

ArhiSarunholic

ArhiSarunholic

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

FF Pyar to hona hi tha Part 1

Sinha House 9:00 in the morning

We see someone sleeping and the alarm clock keeps on going off continuously but that person is in deep sleep to notice or hear anything when a lady enters the room she is wearing a Sari and has a pooja thaali in her hand

Lady: Kashish beta utho tumhara alarm kab se baj raha hai aur tum gore bej kai sore hoon. Ab jaldi sai utho dair ho rahi hain tumhara aj pehla din hai uni main utho nahi to late ho jao gi

Kashish doesn't bother to reply

Lady: are utho she shakes her hard uff o yeah larki kabi nahi sudre gi

Lady: Hmmmmmmmm yeah aise nahi mana gi abi rook

She goes down the hallway and enters inside a room where someone is getting ready for their first day of uni the person is tall and built and when he turns around we see his face and its none other than Tushar

Btw Tushar and Kashish are in the same university.

Lady: dekho Tushar Kashish abi tak nahi uth rahi ab tum hi uthao use main tang agi hoon is Larki sai.

Kashish is scared of Tushar and respects him a lot and uske sab decision mante hain

Tushar: aap aunty aap fikar mat Kare main daikhta hoon usko aap ja kar nashta tayyar rakho

He goes to her room

Tushar: (in stern voice) Kashish Utho we are getting late

On hearing his voice she gets up straight away.

Kashish: hmm that's like a sweet girl

Kashish: Tushar aj sirif to pehla din hai kia jana bhot zaroori hai

Tushar:  Ji Kashish madam agar aj nahi gaye to uni k bare main hume pata kaise chale ga k kaise hai aur tum ne to suna hi hai na

She interrupts in the middle

Kashish: haan suna wa hai Tushar tum hamesha pata ta rehta hoon that the first impression is the last impression. (It's his code word)

Tushar: Jab tumhe pata hai to aise nonsense bata hamesha bolte rehte kyuin ho

Kashish: Uffo ghalti ho gai hai mujse acha Tushar ap chalain main tayyar ho k ai 5 min main neeche

Tushar: 5 minute ka matlab hai sirif 5 min hi hona chaye in stern voice

They had breakfast and head of to their university

At Garewal House

We see a room where everything is messy nothing is kept in its place, it looks like a Pig sty with rotten socks, dirty shoes, food and empty drink cans scattered everywhere. The person loves his room like this and hates if everything is kept in the correct place. We see two guys sleeping one on the bed and one on the floor they were only in their pants and had no top on

A tall pretty lady enters the room we see her face its none other than Prena.

Prena: Oh my god Sujal kai Bache kitna gand tumne dala wa hain tum kab sudhro gay.

Prena call the servant Nandu

Prena: Nandu Kaka aap plz ye sab theek karein I hate messy and Scattered things.

Prena: Yeah Larka bhi na mera khudda kab wo din ayga jab yeah Sudhra ga. Ab Sujal, Angad utho you both are already late for your university.

Sujal and Angad are not new in their university they have already failed their last year twice but because of their rich background they are still at uni for just messing around and having fun they are in Kashish class due to personal reasons she took a year out and has returned back and enrolled in their university.

Sujal: Mama plz aj hum nai ja raha hai

Prena: Sujal main tumhari ek nai sonun gi pata nai kia maqsad hai tum dono ka is dunya main na apne dad k business main kam kerna na parhna kia kerna chahte ho tum dono kuch to bolo ab

Sujal: Mama abhi nai kuch kai sakta apko no lectures subah subah  abi mujhe buhut neend a rahi hain waise bhi kal subah hum 6 baje aye thee party se I am so tiered I can't go to stupid uni woni acha

Prena: main tumhare ek nai sunon gi ab tum dono utho aur uni jao warna Anuraag poore din mera dimagh khain gay Maine tumko bigara wa hai.

There was no sign of Prena"s exit from the room so he gets up

Sujal: Acha mama ap jitin main hara ab kush we are going.

Prena is really happy on her victory but she knows really well ki baki ki neend yeah dono class room main hone wali hai but still Anuraag won't be on her case and it's a start.

Sujal gets up throws the Cushion on Angads face signalling him to get up they get ready for uni Sujal was wearing jeans and an t-shirt saying don't mess wiv me and Angad was wearing jeans and an t-shirt saying born to be cheeky.

At uni:

Tushar: Kashish ao main tumko class dikha doon

Kashish: Tushar main koi choti bachi thori hoon main khud daikh longi beside Kripa ko main phele doon do gi

Tushar cares for Kashish a lot because he thinks she is lonely after her parents died in childhood (lol kitna sentimental hai us ke liya kyuin ki wo usko pasnad karta hai)

Kashish: Waise bhi Tushar main phela bi kisi Mumbai ki hi uni main parhi we hoon I know how the system works really well.

Tushar: acha magar tumko nai maloom is uni kai bare main tum to nai ho na yaha

Kashish: mana hum dono k uni alag the per ab tu hum ek hi uni main hain tu ap meri fikar nai karein koi masla mujhe hoga I will defo call you paka promise.

Tushar is from the Chemistry department and Kashish has enrolled in Sound and Video technology department Sujal and Angad are also from s/v technology department.

Tushar: acha agar koi masla tume ho to foron mujhe batana I will be ready to help you always

Kashish: uff o Tushar ab bas bi karo main jare hoon warna mai tumhare chakar main late hogao gi bye

Ok guyz here is the first part sorry for any mistakes and do tell me how it was will be waiting for your comments thanks Big smile

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hey heena dear thanks for the pm.....................nice start...................tusshar is too stern while he woke up kashish.....better make him as her brother in that way no probs in future..............Wink.............so sk and ak r in the same dept.............thank god tusshar isi not in the same dept...............hope the next part will be the jodi's meeting.....cont soon...........

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Nice part. But I didnt expect that Sujal n Angad hav failed in the Uni. C'mon yaar, they cud be born genius who pass the Unis even widout studying...........lolz. Actually serials me to aisa hi hota hai.....hehe. Btw I liked the T-shirts sayings. Thats cool n perfect 4 their attitude.

Waise Sound n Video technology department seems quite interesting. But Tusshar ko kisi aur department me hona chahiye tha after all jo sabki chemistry kharab karta hai woh chemistry department me kaiseho sakta hai??? (And mostly Chemistry is Rajeev's subject)................hehe.

Anyways, The first part is gud. W8ing 4 Sk meet. Pls continue soon.  N Thnx 4 the PM.

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
wow awesome part dear .

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
its really cool i love intro and part

Post Reply New Post

Go to top