Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ArhiSarunholic

ArhiSarunholic

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys how r u all well my name Is Henna and I am new to this forum and I have read many different FF and a thought appeared to me as i have a lot of free time these days why Don't I give a shot in starting my own FF I am not very good at writing but I will give it a shot hope you guys support me through this I am posting the character sketch if you guys are interested in reading please let me know

Characters

Kashish Sinha (Aamna Sharif) A really simple 24 years old girl with many dreams in her eyes she is shy, bright intelligent girl currently studying at university. Her parents died when she was only 5 years old she lives with her aunty who bought her up believes strongly in true love and fairy tales she thinks that one day her prince charming will come and take her away from this world. She is a middle class girl, who isn't poor but not rich as well, she has many friends but only one best friend in the whole world who she can share all her feelings with.

Nandani Sinha (Smriti Irani) Kashish aunty a widow (just imagine her without the sindoor and Mangalsuter lol) who has bought her own daughter and Kashish up with many struggles she loves them a lot very possesive about them.

Charu Sinha (Charu from Kth) Kashish sweet little cousin who is at collage she loves her mum and cousin a lot they mean the whole world to her, loves to play sports and do a lot of masti and hungama.

Sujal Garewal (Rajeev Khandelwal) A 24 years old rich spoil brat type of guy who has no respect for girls beside his mum loves music a lot and dreams of being a famous rock star one day (lol i thought i will not make him a buisness man for a change) Currently studying in university he thinks he is free to do whatever he feels like he is handsome thats why all the girls are crazy after him. loves his bro a lot and can do anything for his hapiness

Prena Garewal (Shweta Tiwari) she is an average housewife loves her sons a lot. wants to find a nice girl for her Sujal who can bring him on the right path and teach him the meaning of love.

Anuraag Garewal (Ceezan Khan) Rich famous buisness man one of the top industriliasts in the country he has all the wealth in the world and gave his kids for whatever they asked for due to this they got spoilt and arrogant forgot values and meanings of relationships agress with his wife on finding a nice girl for Sujal.

Akshat Garewal (Chatnaya Chaudry) The youngest son of the Garewals he is pampered by his bro a lot snobby arrogant rude guy who thinks only about himself and treats other people like dirt currently at collage the only person that he truley respects and loves is his bro Sujal.

Angad Khanna (Iqbal Khan) 24 Year old rich spoilt bratty guy he loves to flirt with all the girls has no respect for them. He is also in Sujal gang and is his best friend. He lost his parents in an accident a while back so he stays with the Garewals and treats Prena and Anuraag as his own Parents.

Kripa Sharma (Neha Bamb) 24 years old girl very simple type of girl pretends to be cool to fit in with people best friend of Kashish they share all their feelings and secrets together she loves Angad a lot but he doesn't like her thinks she' not his standard and down class low market type always rude to her. Lives on her own in a flat as her family is in delhi and she is studying at mumbai.

Tushar Raheja (Gurpreet Singh) 26 years old guy he is currently at university studying Chemistry, very good at study's a genius in his class good friends with Kashish he stays with them as Kashish aunty is his mum's best friend, he is Handsome but not like Sujal loves Kashish a lot but never revealed his true feelings to her.

Pia Ali (Roshni Chopra) she is in Sujal gang rich snobby type of girl who is really arrogant and full of herself she loves Sujal a lot very obsessed with him wants to make him hers one day.

Ok Guys here is the character sketch hope you guys liked it sorry for any mistakes i will post the first part if I get any replies Tongue
love henna Big smile

Edited by robbiekasturi - 20 June 2009 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidszmonikaseth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF Pyar to hona hi tha Part 1 updated 20/06" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Cool, another Sujal-Kashish ff. Like the others as well of course excluding Tusshar n Pia. They r simply headache.

Anyways, I liked the concept as its really different. Never ever Sujal was portrayed as so spoilt neither was he a musician in any ff. So its gonna be interesting to imagine him like that.

Looking 4ward 2 the 1st part. Pls continue soon n if possible PM me when u UD.

pinky901

Goldie

pinky901

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:27am | IP Logged
cony soon

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
cool another sujal with angad wowow thx please start soon.

spvd

IF-Addictz

spvd

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
wow amother RA ff....................cool..............intro was great................a different sujal char sketch................not a business man but loves music..........and also spoil brat..............oh god tusshar ia also there and the headache as usual is he loves kashish.............and pia another problem.............

cont soon with the first part and pm me when u post it................

ArhiSarunholic

ArhiSarunholic

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Cool, another Sujal-Kashish ff. Like the others as well of course excluding Tusshar n Pia. They r simply headache.

Anyways, I liked the concept as its really different. Never ever Sujal was portrayed as so spoilt neither was he a musician in any ff. So its gonna be interesting to imagine him like that.

Looking 4ward 2 the 1st part. Pls continue soon n if possible PM me when u UD.

Hey thanks for your comments I am glad you liked the concept well I wanted to potray Sujal character in a different way and I thought for a change lets make him spoilt and a musican ha ha dont worry about Tushar and Pia there is so much in store for them anyways thanks for liking my FF and i will update in few mins yeah sure I will pm u

ArhiSarunholic

ArhiSarunholic

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@pinky901
cony soon
Hey thanks for commenting and I will be continuing soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top