Who likes pooja

1212 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i think i m the only one who doesn't really like her

i think she over acts, but she is beautiful, but she annoys me

btw ronit likes pooja's hair to be left open ....how come mandy has also started 2 leave her hair down?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I dont like Pooja😆

Lagta hai mandy ne isliye baal chodna shooro kiya hoga.....ki use bhi koi Ronit jaisa ladka mil jaaye😆😆(Handsome and Rich)...lekin uske peeche to KS pada hai😆

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutereems

I dont like Pooja😆

Lagta hai mandy ne isliye baal chodna shooro kiya hoga.....ki use bhi koi Ronit jaisa ladka mil jaaye😆😆(Handsome and Rich)...lekin uske peeche to KS pada hai😆

tab toh use aur KS ko hi saath hona chahiye.. KS ke bhi toh baal aise hi hain 😆
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
I like pooja but i agree she does siometimes ova react. She is pretty n she acts very good. I think that pooja n ronit shjould get bak 2getha
Nisha82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EJAZ#1FAN

I like pooja but i agree she does siometimes ova react. She is pretty n she acts very good. I think that pooja n ronit shjould get bak 2getha

i agree with u....

i guess tht changed mandy's look cuz they changed pooja...so they had to do something about her...😆....

1212 thumbnail

wot i find funny about pooja is that when ever she gets a shock tu woh JHATKEY marney lagti hai n her mouth bez open

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea i dun reallly lyke poojaz character...shez selfish n inconsider8.........n she iz ALWAYZ overreacting................but i du lyke shama..........shez pretty n a gud actress...itz not her fault she was given dis role.......n she duz it really well 
Selina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisa

i think i m the only one who doesn't really like her

i think she over acts, but she is beautiful, but she annoys me

btw ronit likes pooja's hair to be left open ....how come mandy has also started 2 leave her hair down?

I hate her too.