Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Gorgeous clothes! - Page 3

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Saalekh-

definitely red reallu suits varsha...& luved how they used jadu yeh kya chal gaya on both of d couples😳 obviously jadu toh chale gayi if they r wearing such beautiful clothes!

haha we all r fida over nani....welcome to nani's gang manali diπŸ€—

haha..thanks sadia! πŸ€—

honestly im watching the show only for her nowadays! she rocks... πŸ˜†

i was on the floor laughing when she said this to varsha's mom abt varsha " to prem vivah kiya tha thaari lalli ne" 🀣 her dialogue delivery is awesome... shez a good actress... rock on nani πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i agree manali
they looked really beautiful

sply varsha .....i too loved the green n red combo given to her clothes
sharikafroz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rashmi was looking very pretty .........offcourse naksh costume was best and varsha's too.......
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

munna was not looking tht gr8 today..he was given a very bright color ...it was too much golden..he was shining like 24 carat gold..

true 🀣🀣🀣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ManaliS

wow...everyone was looking gorgeous today!

have to say the costumes were awesome...

especially akshara n varsha... loved the color combination of varsha's lehenga..very pretty 😊

even rituraj was looking very nice today!

n btw i have to say..nani is my fav character hands down πŸ˜† love her scenes.. i only watch for her scenes..haha..shez so funny..

infact YRKKH costume design is really good.. this i pointed out from the begininng in comparison with Bidaai..

Varsha was really looking cute..

rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yaaah every1 waz luking gorgeous !!

koolgal25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelonearth

Ya I loved aks,varsha,nandini and rashmis outfits!alllooked awesome!

me too i likd da same as u did

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally caught up with the week's epis! 😳

I totally agree! Everyone was looking so gorgeous! All the lehengas and dresses were fab! I'm glad the team worked on everyone's looks, esp. Sunaina Chachi as I've always seen her dressed so simple. 😊
Varsha was the best dressed, in my opinion. Loved her dress-- she seriously looked like a cute doll. The color combo was really nice. πŸ˜ƒ
Even Shaurya looked cute! Loved the light pink kurta he was wearting! Pink really suits him! 😳
Akshi's dress was nice too, though I wasn't much please with the color combo. Loved the little flowers in her hair... they were cute! 😊
Naitik's orange kurta wasn't that bad either. I think he looks good in anything. 😊
RR's suit was nice too. I liked the work on it.
And I really loved the color of Sunaina Chachi's sari. The baby blue and pink looked so nice.
Both the moms [Rajshri and Gayatri] were looking great as usual too.
I think Vish needs a wardrobe change. I always see him wearing the same clothes, or I guess it's the same color.
And not to forget, Rashmi & Nandini. I really loved Rashmi's lehenga! It was simple, but she looked gorgeous in it. And I really adored the color-- green is my fave! 😳
And even Nandini looked beautiful!

Lolz I wish Mohit was there also! 😳

-aisha