Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik and nani together and Naksh

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
It was damn funny..Naitik had to sit with her coz Rashmi said "daada toh aapse milne aaye hain" n nani totally barbequed Naitik πŸ˜†πŸ˜† His expressions were worth a watch...and that itsy bitsy cutsie eye lock and Naitik and Akshara together were the best part of today's episode..lovely .. Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wht was the best part explain :S
Krinya thumbnail
the best part was when Akshara was coming down the stairs, Naitik's eyes were stuck on her and in front of Vish, he just kept staring at her :D Naitik and Akshara didn't talk today..

another best part was Akshara dancing around Naitik on "pyar mil jaye" she was not perfect but not bad either..in her dance i mean...n Naitikji toh we all know, when Aksh is in front  of him, he has no other business but to stare at her..So he was doing just tht while she danced with her mother in law and all others...
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes !😊 I really liked the episode today.. And it was really funny how Nani's expressions changed when she found out that Munna had come to meet her.. and her dialogues ..

"Ke Khaavega chhore.." and "Mhare taraf dekh chhore ke iha unha dekhe he.." were too hilarious!! 🀣

Krinya thumbnail
nani was tolerable today...and everybody forgot tht the actual rasm was maama bhaat ! tht didn't happen n everybody started dancing ghoomar..it was funny the way nani was instructing the dancers to dance properly
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MamaBhaat will happen in a jiffy & grooms party will leave........ then the real drama will begin at the Maheshwariland
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

the best part was when Akshara was coming down the stairs, Naitik's eyes were stuck on her and in front of Vish, he just kept staring at her :D Naitik and Akshara didn't talk today..

another best part was Akshara dancing around Naitik on "pyar mil jaye" she was not perfect but not bad either..in her dance i mean...n Naitikji toh we all know, when Aksh is in front  of him, he has no other business but to stare at her..So he was doing just tht while she danced with her mother in law and all others...

I found it toooooo cute!both naksh scenes and naniwala scene!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Esp when she told naitik that not to look around and look at her whens she talking!
Krinya thumbnail

yes..and jadoo ye kya chal gaya was played on them when Aksh was coming down...