Precap : Shankri Tai..No One Thinked About Her?? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
mujhay lgta hai k creatives abhi is rr k scene ko aur lamba chalaen gay. aur itni jaldi story ko agay nai badhaen gay. remember dat invitation card wala scene-kitna zada ho gaya tha.
i hope everything comes infront of everyone becuz i dont want naitik to say to akshara after marriage ke akshara ji aap ne muje rituraj ke barre batya hi nai :P

i dont understand what can be the problem if they tell naitik's family that akshara had marriage proposal before but the families were not satisfied with each other....if rituraj's family rejected akshara that dosen't mean that she cant get marry again :S
it is out of my sense :S
Originally posted by jia_v

i hope everything comes infront of everyone becuz i dont want naitik to say to akshara after marriage ke akshara ji aap ne muje rituraj ke barre batya hi nai :P

i dont understand what can be the problem if they tell naitik's family that akshara had marriage proposal before but the families were not satisfied with each other....if rituraj's family rejected akshara that dosen't mean that she cant get marry again :S
it is out of my sense :S

there has to be no prob if rr's proposal came for aksh n it didn't happend due to some reasons..thing is how the way it come out..+ve or -ve
Originally posted by MonI_MaaU

there has to be no prob if rr's proposal came for aksh n it didn't happend due to some reasons..thing is how the way it come out..+ve or -ve

and what might happen when Naitik knows tht Aksh had a crush on RR? she liked the guy he hates 🤢 i know it's not THAT serious as we're contemplating , infact it'll be good to see Naitik supporting Akshara
yeah i dont think naitik will be angry or disappointed
i think he gonna be with akshara and trust her and understand her feelings
no i dnt think she ll say anything to naitik n fmly i knw shez big mouth but stil hav a feeling dat she wnt say anythng
I dont think ST shud say anything to Naitik's family but the wedding def wont get called off.. thats for sure, cos Daddaji cares alot for his izzat and all so no matter wat, ye rishta ho ke hi rahega!
rishta na ho aisa ho hi nahi sakta...Naitik will never let it happen

Originally posted by _charu_

rishta na ho aisa ho hi nahi sakta...Naitik will never let it happen

why won't naitik let this rishta happen ji?😕 He loves munni alot na..

Originally posted by _charu_

For once, she'll keep her mouth shut...but tomorrow she'll have to give an answer to Vishambhar and Rajshri abt Naitik and RR's relation...When she knows both the families then didn't she know tht they're related?

but it is difficult to know, as RR family came from Jaipur..also the realation is gayatir's sister.. if it was naitik's father's side she might have known.. but i think she will not speak about it for the sake of getting Naksh married..