Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

i believe in god, do u?
i just wanna know how many people actually believe in god. im not asking which god, im asking about any god. please take part in this poll and send yr views. please dont take this in a bad way i just want to know peoples thoughts.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do u believe in god" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestwriter

Groupbie

honestwriter

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I find it hard to believe that the world as well as the universe came to exist on its own. There is a controller, someone who has organized this entire system in such a perfect way and it is none other than God...

-Fatmah

hpotter

Groupbie

hpotter

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Things can not be made on its own. Just like a house is built by a builder, the earth is created by God.

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Yes I believe in god totally, I also fear god almighty allah,I prey and offer namaz regularly.I fast in ramadhan month,I celebrate eid festivels with joy and happiness. Approve "TERI  OONCHI  SHAAN  HAI  MOULA  MERI  ARZEE  MAAN LE  MOULA  TU  HAI  SABKUCH  JAAN NE  WAALA  MAIN  HOON  TERA  MAAN NE  WALA  MUJH KO BHI TU  LIFT  KARAADE  THODA SA TU LIFT KARADE  KAISE KAISOON  KO  DIYA  HAI  AISE VYSOON  KO DIYA  HAI  MUJH KO BHI TU LIFT KARADE THODA SA TU LIFT KARADE!!!" [extracts from the album of Adnaan sami-- a pop/ ghazal, singer from u.k/India/pakistan] I  prey to Allah and ask from him like that..Approve

Edited by thameem - 30 October 2005 at 2:36pm

lub_u

lub_u

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i believe in god Smile

Life for Rent

Goldie

Life for Rent

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
blindly.........coz there is always some1

butterflygirl

butterflygirl

Posted: 30 October 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by honestwriter

I find it hard to believe that the world as well as the universe came to exist on its own. There is a controller, someone who has organized this entire system in such a perfect way and it is none other than God...

-Fatmah

I totally agree, Fatmah...the smallest component of the universe we live in is so complicated and has such an intricate design that there must be a designer to it all...on a personal level for me, whenever I have needed reassurance of His presence by my side, God has shown me that He is right beside me always 

ManishaRox

IF-Dazzler

ManishaRox

Posted: 30 October 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I believe in God there are many reasons for this. One of them is because nothing according to me as everyone said can exist on it's own everything needs it creator and leader to lead it. Also because we get punished if we commit a sin therefore, there is someone who is there watching over us and recording our puishments so we can pay for them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top