In

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

😳

So

Once again to

Another

😳  😳😳 😳

⭐️⭐️

Spl Note :Please bear with me when i get into the frenzted state of a Writer's block😆,and also with my crazy ideas.😆

Special thanks to my adorable twin sis Nohu😳"

'am dead sure even if no one reads this ff,she'll do it cuz she is equally crazy about NP2 as me😆

also to

Priya😃
Kashish😃
'n
Sajan
...😃
😆

The story is called

⭐️⭐️

with

the

⭐️SUPER⭐️

&

The

Yawn..........Alright now i'll go and get some nap to refresh my ideas...😆😆😆
😆

Edited by poohtarang - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im in the 12th could Di😍.Im soooo happy that you are writting another FF🥳.Im sure you will rock!!!!!!
Thank u sooooooooo  soooooooooo much jaaaan🤗.Cant wait to read it.Goodluck and luv you diiii.🤗
ps:lol i cant beleive ur thanking me for doing nothing😆
thanks again for the pm,i'll add the link of the FF in their FC.And lovely title❤️
mouahhh
oxoxox
Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey....np2 wow...looking forward to read!
zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww!! soo cute!!!!!!!
continue soon! 😊
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: noha450

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im in the 12th could Di😍.Im soooo happy that you are writting another FF🥳.Im sure you will rock!!!!!!
Thank u sooooooooo  soooooooooo much jaaaan🤗.Cant wait to read it.Goodluck and luv you diiii.🤗

ps:lol i cant beleive ur thanking me for doing nothing😆

Silly..you've always supported my ff...and that's what matters the most....after how can i not thank my lill' sis.😃
thanks again for the pm,i'll add the link of the FF in their FC.And lovely title❤️

That'd be awesome...love ya😃

mouahhh
oxoxox

to you too...😃

PJ⭐️

pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deizy

Hey....np2 wow...looking forward to read!

Yup...there r lots of crazy NP2 fans like me in this forum😆😆....and i really cudn't resist myself from writing another ff...about the most adorable couple NP2...I'll update soon...I really hope you like the story...

PJ⭐️

P.S: My earlier ff is called Ek Duje Ke Liye.😃
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab.A

aww!! soo cute!!!!!!!
continue soon! 😊

I'll update real soon...Hope you like it Zainab😃...

PJ😃

pj2012 thumbnail
Alright I guess I've had enough nap now...There's a fresh story bubbling in my mind...So here it comes...Dunno how it's gonna be...Please do tell me my mistakes aswell,I really won't mind...😃

I wish to begin my story in medias res that is , in the middle...and then from there i'll interpret the past through flashback...Really hope it woks...waise bhi no chappals and sada tamatar is gonna come flying out of my PC's screen...I'm angry NP2 fan proof.😆
pj2012 thumbnail
Chapter 1

The story begins at a School Reunion party of the 2008 batch of Gurukul Vidhyalaya.The room was filled with exited looking girls and boys.Also in between small gangs and bunches could be seen one or to teachers.After sharing their life history of the past one year ,the ex-students didn't take much time to get comfortable ,and soon began chattings that knew no end.

Girls in smaal groups and pairs could be seen giggling at some corners.Boys were dicussing Current Affairs or rather pretending to do so...and they quite surely seemed to be something about girls in the room giving current😆😆😆

A group of three girls stood at the corner and were stealing glances of the various boys in the room and were talking about them.Their new topic was Rishikesh Pant,called Ricky.He was cheerful looking boy with gelled hair.

"Hey ! remember him,he looking great yaar...but yaad hai...school mein bilkul Sumo Pehelwan lagta tha😆😆",says Tania Malhotra.

"Haan yaar...All these guys...they look so different...but good yaar,"😊says another girl.

Ricky sees them looking at him and walks to them...

"Hi! Girls...Howz college life?"

"Oh...Hi Ricky...😊",responded the girls.

"We've heard that you paaed the IIT -JEE and now you are at IIT Kanpur."

"Oh yeah...",he replied casually.

"Hey Tania...but whatz with you...I've heard that you've joined a Fashion Institute"

"Yes...so what?Everyone knew i was interested in fashion and i went by my heart.It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone",she spoke arrogantly.

"Yeah...i remember you were also the Teen Queen in our school...no wonder."

The truth was that she almost flunked her XII exams and wasn't getting admission anywhere...with some recommendation she got into the local Fashion Institute for a three year degree course.😆😆😆And she became the Teen Queen cuz she was the sole competitor in the competition.All other girls were busy studying for the Board Exams.😆😆😆

Ricky decided to change the topic and asked,

"Hey...anyone seen Nihaal?"

"Nihaal 😃!! Nihaal Shastri!!😃We thought he hadn't come...where is he?😃😃😃",exclaimed the girls blushing slightly😳.

"Oh,Com'mon girls...you all haven't still got over him...anyway i'll look fo him somewhere else."

After he left,they began whispering in excitement.😃

"Oh,dear...I came here just to meet him..he has been our class's,our entire school's and our town's most hot and happening guy.Did you see him?"

"You are right,Tania.But,I haven't seen him yet."

They continued with their girlish talks.Meanwhile,in the boys' circles the topics ranged from football to college life,the main topic was not much different from that of the girls,except that they were discussing about the other half,girls.

"Wow,look at these girls...they've changed into gorgeous beauties..." ,said a crazy looking guy.

Ricky was still staring at Tania...

"I'll go and ask he number..."

"Are you crazy...have you forgotten the tight slap you got in Xth ,and how she used to call you Motu."😆😆😆

He massages his right cheek as if he got that slap at that very moment.😆😆😆

"Yeah,Jatin you are right....I can make a mockery out of myself at her hand again."

He asks,"Well ,has anyone seen Nihaal?Princi was asking for him."

"Nihaal,when does he reach anywhere on time???Aa raha hoga aaram se,leisurely...Why don't you ask Siddhu...are uska chamcha hai..."

The Principal welcomes everyone and gives mementos to everyone.Nihaal Shastri and Prerna Bajaj were the only people not present there to receive their mementos.After all these formalities, a small video about their old days was being shown to them.Nostalgia was arising everywhere in the room...girls wept and boys clapped on each others shoulders.The video shows the play Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare,presented on the Annual Day Celebrations.At the precise moment when Juliet was introduced,Prerna walks in wearing a beautiful Bandhini top and Chudidaar.She was accompanied by her younger sister Dhara.

All the boys gape at her as if they were hypnotised.The girls frown at them and become green with envy.She nervously walks in and pleasantly greets her teachers and friends.She smiles pleasantly to the girls.Some of them smile back,and some arrogant ones like Tania simply ignored her as if she was someone very insignificant.

When Romeo was introduced ,Prerna simply looked away from the screen,and Dhara exclaimed,"Di!!! Look he's the same guy whose photo was shown to you yesterday...what is his name???Nihaal...Di...Wow...he's Romeo and you played Juliet..."

"Dhara...shut up...what did i tell you about keeping quiet or taking you back home."

"Alright...I was just..."

"Dhara😡"

"Okay baba...i am quiet..."

She sits back folding her hands grumpily.🤢

The video ended with their XIIth Farewell  party.Their were tearful goodbyes and even boys didn't refrain from shedding tears.In the group photo as shown in the video , Nihaal stood next to Prerna ,and he was smiling with his eyes fixed on her😳,where as she was simply ignoring him.

The party was almost coming to an end...Prerna took leave from her teachers and friends.She hugged her friends and gave her number and address to them.Tania gave her a plastic grin.Boys were eager to drop her,but she firmly and politely declined their offers and told them that they'd take a bus.

At the door,she was stopped by a charming boy wearing a white denim shirt and a blue jeans.He walks to Dhara,ignoring Prerna.

"Hey...Gorgeous...leaving already without meeting me."

"Dhara,come we'll go.It's getting late."

He walks to her front and looks into her firm eyes.Something melted in her at his look ,but she never crumbled.

"Whatz wrong with you?Move away!!"

She pulls Dhara and is about to walk out of the door when nihaal grabs he hand and pulls her toward him.

"How dare you?" she retaliates in fury.😡😡and slaps him.

She pulls her hand back and without saying anything more,walks out.

Everyone looks shockingly at him,but he simply winks and walks in.😉

"Aati hi pathakhe phootne lage...Golly hasn't changed a bit...pata nahi isne Prerna ke saath kya kiya jo ki woh isse itna nafrat karti hai...",muttered Ricky.

"What happened guys...it was simply a small drama...please carry on with the party...Don't mind....she's not my type",bluffed Nihaal.

They all shout back in excitement and circle him.Some distance away,Tania blushes😳😆😳,
"How do i look?"

No one answered since the other ils were also busy with their makeup...to impress him.😆😆😆

She walks to him,"Hi Nihaal...How are you?"

"Oh,Hi Tania...I'm fine and you look great."

But just when she's about to sit ,he gets up and walks away..She feels embarrassed.

He sees his best buddy and hurries to him.Siddharth a.k.a Siddhu is his best friend since school.

"Siddhu,yaar...kahan ghoom raha hai...yaar woh Tania aunty mere peeche padi hui hai...yaar mood bilkul kharab hai...use mee se door rakh nahi toh mein kuch kar doonga."

"Chill Nihaal...Dekha tujhe maar khate hue...tu use bhool kyun nahi jaata...may be she never liked you."

"Siddu paji...what are you saying?Yaar tu in ladkiyon ko nahi janta...inki na mein hi inki haan hoti hai...yaar bahut bhav khati hai...pata nahi why is she so angry at me...yaar school se chal raha hai iska yeh naagin wala roop😕...yaar but is roop mein bhi she looks so adorable😳..."

"Pagal hai tu...tera kuch nahi ho sakta."😆
😆
"I really don't know whatz wrong with her...saaf saaf uski ankhon mein dikhta hai...that she loves me...par kahegi nahi...ziddi hai...par main bhi toh Nihaal hoon...usse kehelva ke hi rahoonga that she loves me..."

"Oye...kal wali baat ka kya hua..."

"Kya hua...it flopped..."

"I told you...lekin hua kya"😆

"I'll tell you everything in detail...but now i need to go...If mum or dad calls tell them i am with you and make up some story...chal boss i'll go now..."

He hurriedly leaves,leaving Siddhu in wonder.But siddhu smelled something fishy in his departure and called after him...

"Nihaal wait for me...i'll also come with you."

But by the time he reached out?Nihaal had already left.

"This boy...pata nahi ab kya naya gadbadd karne wala hai...Oh God help...arre yeh Tania ...why is she rushing towards me like a mad bull...Escape Siddhu agar jaan pyaari hai toh.."

Before she could reach him ,he slips away from there.

"God...he too has left...What am i then doing here in this stupid boring party..."

And she too leaves.

~End of Chapter One~

"But to see her was to love her,love but her,and love her forever."
                                                                                                                                                    -Robert Browning.

Edited by poohtarang - 14 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for another quick comment 😭
Tomorrow is another exam😭
BUT YAAR THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS HILARIOUS!
PRENA SOUNDED BEAUTIFUL THE WAY U DESCRIBED HER!
AND TSK TSK TSK NIHAAL! 😆 FUNNY!
Taina 😡
Awesome first chapter!👏
Loved Dhara's cuteness!😆