Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-jen

wow  jagru  again  one  ff   wid  sam-gauri..wow.....i  luv  ur ff's...oh u  updated 2  chaps...will  read &  comment..
     jeni

yes i guess another one i think i find that its a habbit now..but thanks!😊
jagrutid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deizy

hi thanks so much for this ff  ... i will ead and omment wen i have time ...i 'm sorry ...my heath is not goo d i do not get time to visit if

aw no not to worry at all ...of course your health is of priority please its all good..look after yourself hope to hear that  your well again soon!!!😊

jagrutid thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniayk6

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jagruti rockinggggggggggggg👏.

simply rocking n fabulous ff.yaar just now i read it completly n its really superb ff.i just loved it.only one thing i would ur the best👏.loved it but felt weird with the fact that our sammy boy got married thrice after shivangi.but i dont bother because he din't have any feelings towrds them.n coming to shivangi i feel sorry 4r her ,poor girl have to handle our sammy😆 but would love to see our sammy boy falling 4r shivangi.n one more q?

samar+gauri=sauri
then

samar+shivangi="____??i'll think about it____"😳 fill it soon yaar😳😳😳.

n yaar i loved the part where sam speaks to gauri's pic its soooooooo touvhing.i loved it.n the part where shivangi started talking to shanti.its soooooooooo cute.i am waiting 4r some more hummmmmmm no ,moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee scenes between kids n shivangi 😍.

n the 2nd part is simply rocking yaar.the way sam felt sorry 4r shivangi is soooooooo cute.but i hope he wont take any stupid decision😲😲 like he did with other 3.i hope prateek mess it up in ur ff like he used to do kaa😆.but i like his char in both ur ff's n in our kaa , he is such a nice friend .love him a lot.😊.

n coming gayatri🥱🥱 uffffffff this girl never change😆.i loved each n every char in the ff yaar.now iam waiting 4r ur next part to see the change in shivangi😛

🤗thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!!! what can i say soniya if i say thanks i dont think that is enough in response for your kindness but still thank you!!!
you see a while back i had the thought and actually it kept with me all the way when you asked me at the time of ansooni dastaan for an samar@gauri ff...i guess this maybe is quite it..but the concept i thought you would accept..in response to your request. as for the actuall update i guess im  really glad you liked the photograph bit guess thats my frav too and its nice to hear you enjoyed it too. yey sam married a few times just to empherise the fact that theres no one but gauri for him and i guess three times shows that..lol 😊 as for shivangi i guess yeh samars a bit hardcore in that way but i guess samars a sort of all hard on the outside really sensertive inside character so i guess there potential to fall in love... that if it is to happen or not is a secret for now😉😉😆
as for the second chapter i guess samar likes to have his way so his faisla i guess well its gona be one of those lets hope that hes in a good mood kind of moments but ..again suspence that out for now.  prateek dont worry to much about  him he just hangs around..😆
o yes gayarti i  guess you cant change her..shes a trademark in her own sense so left her like that. thank you soo much once again..your suggestion = my ff... iguess and i havent thought of a name yet!!!!!😆

🤗
jagrutid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deizy

hi ..finally read  the 2 part ...vey nic concept .....liked ...thnks so much for pm and cntn soonnnnn

o glad to have you back hope your well now and thanks glad you liked the ff..
just about to update..
jagrutid thumbnail
Originally posted by: xx-ReenO-xx

wowww jagu!! plz PM me wen u updt... ab samar'll cm... omg nd den Sauri <3333 will b 2gether hopefully frever! hehe cont soon! <33

hiya!! thank for your comment glad you liked the update and im about to update but will surely pm you..😊
jagrutid thumbnail
Originally posted by: starfan.shrk

OMG!!!tht ws soo FAB!!!cant wait 2 read more so con soon!!!

aw thanks"!!!!!!!!!!!" really thank you for your comment and i am about to update so no worries there..😊
jagrutid thumbnail

Note: ok guys here we are sorry for the delay..and because of the rush I have no recap but heres a link to the last chapter…p.s sorry for any spelling errors.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1198720&TPN=2

"unki" shiddat se – his with devotion

Chapter 3

………………………….Now samar had left for his business tour it was up to the family to take action and doing so each and everyone of them had a certain role to play and in charge was the doctor himself with only 5 days in  which to change shivangi to gauri time was of essence.

Samar having left with no goodbye and no latter interaction with shivangi..feeling alone, worried as to her husbands thoughts upon her shivangi spends  her time sitting in silence thinking on samars words and not to mention mulling over her situation. For she had done the right thing hadn't she? She had always listened to her father done what was expected of her and even married a man as per her farthers wishes but her life was not as expected. Shed always been told that a girls life starts after marriage but it seemed completely the opersit for her. Overhearing samars conversation with the family it was clear that he didn't approve of her. she wasn't  good enough for him well they were the thoughts that were running through her mind. Shed let him down and she  and that shr knew during her very first interaction with him. Shed spent only hours with her husband and his disapproval of her was already imminent. She had not even spoken to him properly and he had left the house. Sitting in the rounds of samars bedroom shivangi was sat crowched on the floor of the room, supported by the bed which  was an aid for her back she wiped her tears with the end her pallu and getting up from the floor headed for the wall hanging on the opposite side of the room. The potraite of gauri..looking at it shivangi stared with a certain mellowness to her eyes…like she was questioning the portrait..  gauriji mein kya tha joe muje mein nahin hai?  I look exactly the same? She thought.  Looking at herself shivangi was estranged to what was wrong… her farther used to tell her that she had all the virtues of a perfect lady. She could cook, she was respectful of her elders she held all traditions and customs and still samar had no liking for her? she understood that a first love would always remain the most important but did she not mean anything to him? As tears developed shivangi wiped them away but in doing so there was a certain knock at the door and in walked gayatri and aastha Seeing there presence shivangi quickly changed her expression to one o f a smile but the reality wasn't hidden. Trying not to touch on the matter aastha and gayatri changed the subject concentrating more on there mission for the day.

….hours had passed and still in that same shopping mall gayatri had spent hours shopping and as shivangi looked around lost and headed uncertainly for the very simple churidar suites she was stopped by aastha and gayatris disapproval.

"Aap ab yey nahin dekhengi..yey dekhegi .." saying so and dragging her to a certain saari counter shivangi looked at the spread of lavish saris and looked uncertain…. From clothe shopping to the beauty palour and heardresser  gayatri and aastha had taken shivangi for a full make over and returning home to kapoor mansion the results were revealed. As the whole family sat around kapoor house lounge from dadaji and dadi to om prio om and shanti they all looked on wait. But as shivangi walked in they were all blown away…who would think she wasn't gauri kapoor and as all  eyes were on a nervous shivangi that was stood between aastha on gayatri the rest of the family had expressions of amassment. Shivangi looked just like gauri..spitting image. The very same look, simplistic yet glowing with  beauty. That certain cream saari..parted hair left loose..light make up. Sindoor, chudis mangalsutra all. And the first of all the shocked faces to comment was druv and prateek. Who walking up to shivangi couldn't belive there eyes. Prateek stopping at a certain distance with constant view of shivangis expression his eyes failed to fluter even once.

Druv: Wow..aap toe bilkul gauri bhabhi dikh rahi hai.. aap shivangi hein hai naa..waving his hand over his eyes just to confirm he was seeing what was In front of him druv was going though a bit of a pinch me moment to reality whilst prateek was rather impressed.

Prateek: Kehene pade ga ladies aap logo ne vakahi bhot acha kaam kiya hai

Astha: Thank you…

Gayatri: "Vaise kisi ne yey nahin notice kiya ke ham kaise dhikh rahe hai…pata hai meine facial karvaya hai..

So kaisi dikhrahi hoon???"

Whispering cautiously  in prateeks ear druv couldn't miss the chance to pass a comment. "Prateek tumne batchman mein woh film dekhi..?"

Prateek looked at druv curiosly, "Hummm?"

"Beauty and the beast…gauri bhabhi I mean shivangi bhabhi beauty aur gayatri…" both laughing at the compent the whole family was exluded from druv joke but within that certain comment of druvs prateek noticed how druv had called shivangi gauri and smiled. Maybe there plan was heading towards success after all. Everyone seemed happy yet shivangi was stood silent. As the whole family parted to there own tasks prateek followed shivangi into samars room and from a distance watched how she stopped at a certain mirror and looked deeply at her refelection.

Prateek  from a distance walked into the room sounding his words "Mirror mein kya dekh rahi ho?"

Shivangi turned to prateek a little hesitant as always..yet looked confused at his comment..like she didn't understand until prateek realised… "ieene mein kya dekh rahin ho?" as prateek stopped closer to shivangi he saw a certain sadness in her eyes.

Shivangi: "Yey ke gauri ji jaisee dikhne se muje.. unki zindagi mein jaaga toe nahin mil jayeygi naa." Shivangi emotion and distress was clear on her face..as her eyes showed a certain shade of red it was clear she had been crying.

Prateek: "Mein jaanta  hoon shivangi ke yey baat tume bohot dard de ti hai magar Mein tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon."Looking into her eyes rather deeply.. "samar ne gauri ke baad jisbhi ladki ke saath shaadhi ki hai..usne un saab ke saath apna ristha toda hai. aur mein nahin chahta ya yey parviar nahin chahta ke tumare saath esa ho.  Kyun ke mein jantaa hoon ke ek ladki ke leighyey apne pati ka rista kitna maayne rakhta hai. sirf samar ko ehsas dilana hai ke tum uske leighyey hein bani ho. That's it"

Not understanding the " that's it" bit at  the end shivangis expression having  creased in question prateek knew what his next task was to be as he smiled at her innocence.

As shivangi had now near enough taken to all hearts in kapoor house she was an essitial family member..she had become the perfect kapoor bahu..in one day the trasfromation wasn't only appreance but also of character to. Ok shivangi still had that rural mannirsum, the one where her hindi was abrupt and her way of living still back in the day but things were changing and each and every member of the house made sure too. Shivangi was no longer alowed to show any of her country routes. From the very little things to how she spoke to the way she sat..yet now and again she  needed reminding to make use of a chair instead of the floor. To drink..minaral water out of bottles, to opt for finer clothing and yet she had a long way to go. As the house phone took a ring at kapoor mansion no one seemed to be around apart from shivangi. Walking towards the phone with a certain unfamiliarity with the whole technology thing she stopped and  looked at the ringing phone. Reminding herself about the way in which prateek had taught her to use a phone  closing her eyes with one attempt and hoping for the best she picked up the reciver.

The voice on the other side if shivangi was correct in guessing was samar and the meir tone of  his voice put a shiver though shivangi leaving her lost for words. What could she possibly say…

"Hello"Answering a little scared..meakly...shivangi  answers "ji.." as samar on the other hand fails to rekonise the voice questions. "kaun bol raha hai?." a strength to samars voice which undoutibly potrayed his authority left

shivangi speechless. With a pause she finally found the words… "ji, shivangi.." taking her name like it to be somesort of crime shivangi  stood silent hoping for the best when all she got was a pause on samars behalf and then moments later a rather disinterested tone. " ghar mein aur koi nahin hai?" and before she could answer he had already made an assumption "hum, baad mein phone karta hoon." and that's all she ever recived on samars behalf. Everytime he would ring and she was to pick up only  a certain rejection which deepned her sorrows yet there was always somebody to lighten the moment and this time around it happen to be prateek. Walking in just as shivangi put the reciver down, prateek carried that evergreen cheerfulness to his expression to which shivangi hid her sadness and took a smile to.

"Chalo  mein tume lene aaya hoon", saying so prateek took grab of shivangis arm and tugged her in a certain direction to which she was confused at.."khaha ley jaarehe ho muje…??? "

Prateek: Agar mein kehdoonga toe tum nahin aaongi isleighyey… chup chap chalo. Shivangi had no say in this matter and was ushered off out of kapoor manstion and even other members of the family seemed to be encouragining it.. the kids waving goodbye and aastha..dadi ..dadji all whishing her good luck but still confused about the whole situation shivangi could say nothing. Dragged into the car by prateek they drove in complete silence only prateek smiling amusingly until they had reached there destination. As shivangi looked out of the window into the night view she was confused as to where they were..

Prateek: "Ok ham pohoch gayey" saying so with a smile prateek looked as shivangi like he expected her to get out of the car and leave and it was just that.

Whilst shivangi gave curious looks to prateek, he had no other choice but to explain. "yey night school hai..tum yaha phad ne ke leighyey ane wali ho..aj se." prateek looked rather proud but shivangi not so.

shivangi : "Pahad ne ke leighyey?"

Prateek: "Hah yaha tume hindi aur English dono shikayeyge.". shivangi was left bewelided..she had never attened a school in her whole life and now at this age?

shivangi : "Nahin..mein kaise.."

prateek: "Kyun?"

shivangi : "Nahin mein woh..muje kuch nahin aata"

prateek: Iselighyey toe. Prateek smiling trying  to confince shivangi looked at her with a sense of amusment . it was like persuading a child to attend school…".ab jaaon tume der ho rahi hai. aur yey lo." Prateek passed shivangi what looked to be a pencil case. ".yey batcho ne diya hai tumare legheyey."  The fact that the kids had done something as such for her conforted shivangi but still the idea of going to school wasn't all that accepted by herself. Prateek notcing so took a more softer understanding approach. "dekho shivangi jab tum jaanti ho ke samar kuch dino mein vaapas aaraha hai toe jab woh dekhe ga ke tum pahad likh ne ki koshish kar rahin ho…he will be impressed" again giving a strange look at the word impressed prateek laughed shivangis reaction off. "ab tumari teacher ko jaa ke puchna na ke iska matlab kya hot a hai." leaving shivangi with a faint smile prateek had conviced her. Attending that certain night school, all was not as bad as it seemed and even enjoying herself shivangi had taken her next step.Shivangi had now steeled into her rountine in kapoor house..during the day she would spend time with the family. Doing household tasks with the help of aastha...peparing for the kids to return and even picking them up from school, feeding them and doing her homework along with the children. As the kids sat down to do there homework shivangi too sat down with hers before prateek would pick her up for her nightly classes. In the evenings having returned from her night school shivangi would spend time with dadi  telling her about her daily class.. gossiping about certain students..and practising her new found laugange skills and in return dadi would tell her all about samar, his habbits , likes..dislikes everything that could possibly help get shivangi into samars good books. Every member of the house made the upmost effort to prepare shivangi..for samars return.  Shivangi was now taking shape as gauri but  there were still some traits that showed. Things  were slowly changining but not quite as time passed and the few days that were left passed in the running of trying to help shivangi get a hold of certain housely routines and just understand samar per his nature and her role as mrs samar kapoor.

……………..late in the evening as shivangi returns home from her language classes finds kapoor mansion silent in its surrounding  empty but  in accompaniment of prateek things are never to be worried about as he always has an explanation and this time was no exeption. Before shivangi could question the silence dadaji had walked in that to in a very unquie dress sense. In a rather vingtage looking suit dadajis was dress sense was accompanied by the class of a deep red tie dark sutie and too match sparklingly polished shoes. As ever that smiling expression. On the whole dadaji had managed to pull off that old school charm which seemed to put a smile not only on shivangis face but also on prateeks expression too.

Prateek: "Nice dadaji.."

Hum..kya kehte ho beta aaj bhi handsome dikhta hoon naa, smirking rather proundly dadaji pulled his tie straightnening it. ..Smiling amusingly at dadaji and prateeks converstion an thought comes to mind for shivangi.

Shivangi: "dadaji aap dadi ke saath bahar jaa rahe ho?"

Dada Bete tumari dadi ke saath nahin…tumare saath..

Shivangi took a glance at dadaji in surprise and before she could question or make note of her surprise prateek had the whole talking to do.

Hah actually mein tume batana bhool gayay woh..tum dadaji ke saath date par jaa rahin ho. Hearing prateeks explanation of thing shivangi took  a look of shock at prateek. She may have just started her tution in English but she had got the hint and her expression said it all.

Prateek: Aise kya dekhri ho…vaise muje nahin lagta ke samar ko koi etraaz hoga and dadaji  nodds in agreement to prateeks comment which still fails to persuade shivangi.

Dadaji explaining a little more meaningful makes sense of the situation. "dekho beta samar kapoor ki biwi hone ka matlab hai..parties attend karna, dinner pein jaana..yey saab aur agar tum is rishte ke leighyey appne aap ko badal sakti ho toe yey bhi toe karna honga." Shivangi finally agrees with a nod.

Prateek: "Ab tumare kapde vagerea tumara intasar kar rahe hai…." still a little unsure shivangi goes along with the whole thing and finds herself sometime on In the mists ofa candle light dinner and dadaji chit chat about the bussniess world…its social functions, how being a milillonaire bahu is expected to act  all perfect and smile to even his dislikes on the whole thing. As both of them sit down to there meal dadji notices how shivangi still goes for eating with her hands and stops her to showing her the proper use of a napkin and even how ball room dancing was a highlight to all these parties. Reluctant at certain things shivangi felt her self amused at dadaji his aaproch was comforting …warming and farthery..as they went on disuccing futher the kind of things shivangi would need to know  the conversation diverted a little to dadaji love story. How he had first laid eyes on dadi at one of these bussniess type social functions and had now become what he refered to as a "love legend." Shivangi couldn't belive the situation she was in..it was her first ever candle light dinner and even ballroom dance and that to with dadaji. Thinking over the way prateek had made the upmost effort to dress both of them up just for a makeshift  the very glamouras red saari she was dressed in the ..dinner table In the darkness of kapoor house lounge was somewhat anusing yet touching. It empherised the fact that every single member of the family loved her and wanted her to achieve her goal. Still sitting on the cietular dinner table conversation dies down yet dadaji has something to say.

Dadji: "shivangi beta woh..muje maaf kardo beta"Shivangi looks up from her food at surprise at dadajis apology.

Shivangi: "Aap maafi kyun mangrahe hai.."

Dadaji: Kyun ke..tumare haal ka simadar aaj mein hoon beta. Nahin  mein tume is ghar mein lata aur nahin tume yey saab sehna padta. Meine sirf appne bare mein socha yey nahin ke tum par jo betegi woh..

Shivangi: Nahin dadaji isme aapki koi galti nahin hai. aap ne toe sirf appne parivar ka atcha chaha. Aur mien jaanti hoon ke mera staan is ghar mein aapke leighyey apni bahu ka hai..magar unke leighyey mien sirf rishte se unki patni hoon dil se nahin. unki ankhon mein dekha hai meine pyaar sirf gauriji ke leighyey aur mein jaanti hoon ke woh kabhi muje pyaar nahin kar payeyge. Kabhi nahin.  dadaji sees a warm softness melting in shivangis eyes she may not show it but the pain of being in such a relationship was threading within her and that to saddened dadaji.

Dadaji: "pyaar karti ho na samar se?"Shivangi smiles a smile that seems to have a very unusal meaning " meine pyaar ko toe kabhi jaana nahin. sirf mehsoos kiya hai, unki andar unki patni ke leighyey.."

Dadaji: "Ab tum samar ki patni ho beta.."

Shivangi: "Mein sirf yey jaanti hoon dadaji..keh shyaad pyaar toe nahin..lekin unki zindagi mein jage ki umeed zaroor hai. woh muje apni patni naa mane magar woh mere pati hai..aur mein unki hoon. puri shidaat se."

Dadaji with the silent lease of tear drops from his eyes smiles at shivangi. For someone to have such a belive of her relationship dadaji found extordanariy and there was only one other person he knew would have had the same opinion and that thought touched him deeper. "Mein tumse kuch kahoon beta.." shivangi nods composing herself a little under a smile.

Dadaji: jabse tum khar mein aayee ho naa muje apni beti vapas mil gayi..gauri…. there was a slight pause as dadaji was lost for words and shivangi was a little surprised to the hounering gesture to dadajis words.

Dadaji saying all with his expression…breaks the pause "kya mein tume gauri bula sakta hoon beta.."

Shivangi insight of tear nods a yes.

………….

Would the transformation sway samars thoughts on her? Would he accept her or reject her? All was depended on the coming day and as shivangi  slept silently  on the bedded floor her position gave her a clear view of samars portrait in the darkness of  the night could be made out some what. Glancing at it  worrying the  thought of what was to happen at samars return played in her mind, tomorrow seemed not far away and with the worry of what tomorrow would bring shivangi lay in darkness with the certain hope that things would turn out in her favour. The families efforts, dadaji words wouldn't go to waste and samar seeing that certain change in her would accept her and that was her only longing. dreading to think what would happen at her husbands denial of there relationship the soft feeling of tears came to shivangis eyes as she contemplated over the past few days.

………………..

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally all went well really very happy HATS OFF 2 SHIVANGI ⭐️ awesum update n not to mention beautifully written 👏now eagerly waiting for samar he will cum n will see a drastic change 😛 n how can i forget to write that finally i m first one 2 comment 😉

saba 😃
jagrutid thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_pavi

finally all went well really very happy HATS OFF 2 SHIVANGI ⭐️ awesum update n not to mention beautifully written 👏now eagerly waiting for samar he will cum n will see a drastic change 😛 n how can i forget to write that finally i m first one 2 comment 😉

saba 😃

hey saba well yey👏👏 for you ..getting here first ..lol thank you ever so much for your lovely comment what more can i say so glad you like the update and yes i guess shivangi  does deserve a heck load of apprecation for her effort in changing so fast..but yes i guess in the next chapter samar will be bacj but until then..thanks..😊
Lavender21 thumbnail
Hey that waz a wonderful part!! Plz continue soon dear!! Thnks for the PM!!!!!