Uttaran

Change icha school

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Baba

Baba

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Icha should request her mom or jogi to shift her into a different school where she can grow up like a normal child.
The fear of making tappu unhappy hanging on her head like a sword is sad for any child.
When will she grow out of tappus shadow and shine with the talent she has got.
Yesterdays episode where she is getting a cake, water and sacrificing dance by staying in the background is giving a feeling as if she is a maid to tappu at school and also this will make tappu feel unnecessary importance that she does not deserve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattupayalgarg-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Change icha school" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
There are two kinds of dependant ppl .. one like naani and pushkar who are thick skinned and love to live off others ungratefully and there are ppl like Damini and Iccha who are good hearted and get overwhelmed with the feeling of obligation. They waste their whole life trying to repay and serve with gratitude. Bottomline is .. NEVER BE DEPENDANT. Instead of trying to stand on her two feet Damini is passing on her advice of sacrificing to her daughter.. what a change from a little girl who threw her b'day cake and stomped out on her basti friends to this desperate clingy kid. She was a normal kid with normal friends sharing normal fun and normal fights.. Tappu is just partly to blame.. she didn't want Iccha as a sister from day 1.. she is still sticking to it.

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged
OF COURSE SHE DID NOT WANT ICCHA AS HER SIS FROM DAY 1.ISILIYE SHE INTRODUCED ICCHA EVERYWHERE AS HER SIS-ON THE 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL AND ON ICCHA'S FIRST DAY IN HAVELI

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

pls go n see the selfish tapasya u want to blame partly is being FULLY blamed in the 'NO SYMPATHY FOR ICCHA TOPIC'.i think u should change the name of the topic now

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baba

Icha should request her mom or jogi to shift her into a different school where she can grow up like a normal child.
The fear of making tappu unhappy hanging on her head like a sword is sad for any child.
When will she grow out of tappus shadow and shine with the talent she has got.
Yesterdays episode where she is getting a cake, water and sacrificing dance by staying in the background is giving a feeling as if she is a maid to tappu at school and also this will make tappu feel unnecessary importance that she does not deserve

i agree with you.but i dont think anybody in the house will blame iccha  if she doesnt do that.she shud just stop giving unnneccessary importance to tapasya and make it very clear to her that if tapasya wants her friendship she shud accept her as she is without expecting her to change and sacrifice according to her wishes.do din mein akal  thikane aa jayegi maharani ki.

i think facing the problem with dignity is better than eloping from it.

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

OF COURSE SHE DID NOT WANT ICCHA AS HER SIS FROM DAY 1.ISILIYE SHE INTRODUCED ICCHA EVERYWHERE AS HER SIS-ON THE 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL AND ON ICCHA'S FIRST DAY IN HAVELI

pls go n see the selfish tapasya u want to blame partly is being FULLY blamed in the 'NO SYMPATHY FOR ICCHA TOPIC'.i think u should change the name of the topic now

Kids change their mind everyday.. every 5 minutes.. Iccha and damini shud look at the present.. last yr or something tappu called me sister so now im gonna stick to her like glue for life.. come on. anyways its between the 2 of them.. i felt bad for tappu when Iccha was clingy but with tappu laying conditions for friendship .. im not taking any sides now.. i don't mind disliking iccha totally.. its tappu's choice.. but using someone is not good.. for me tappu is just partly to blame coz iccha is the one who is giving tappu full control..

abt the 'no sympathy' topic.. didn't we decide to end it? are u still stuck there? im not even reading it anymore .. get over it and move on. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

Originally posted by payalgarg

Kids change their mind everyday.. every 5 minutes.. Iccha and damini shud look at the present.. last yr or something tappu called me sister so now im gonna stick to her like glue for life.. come on. anyways its between the 2 of them.. i felt bad for tappu when Iccha was clingy but with tappu laying conditions for friendship .. im not taking any sides now.. i don't mind disliking iccha totally.. its tappu's choice.. but using someone is not good.. for me tappu is just partly to blame coz iccha is the one who is giving tappu full control..

abt the 'no sympathy' topic.. didn't we decide to end it? are u still stuck there? im not even reading it anymore .. get over it and move on. 

OH REALLY!!

WELL I THINK IT IS TAPPPPPPPPPU WHO IS ALWAYS CLINGING TO ICCHA LIKE A GLUE AND CHANGES HER MIND,LIKES,DISLIKES AND FRIENDS ACCORDING TO HER CONVIENIENCES.THAT TOO BCOZ SHE WANTS TO HEAR EVERYBODY PRAISING HER 'JAI HO TAPASYA RANI KI'ALL THE TIME.

IS THAT POSSIBLE GUYS?MAYBE IT IS.ATLEAST FOR SOMEONE

EARLIER SHE WAS INFLUENCED BY NANI SO I HAD LITTLE PITY ON HER.BUT NOW AS SHE IS WORSE AND THAT TOO ON HER OWN I SIMPLY HAVE STARTED  HATING HER.SHE'S NO KID ANY MORE.SHE'S A BIG MANIPULATOR NOW.

I KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BLAME TAPPU PARTLY EVEN IF SHE KILLS ICCHA AND WILL DISLIKE ICCHA UNTIL THE DAY DESTINY PUTS IN U IN ICCHA'S POSITION.

u and me are no one to close a topic.we can only start it.it is up to the readers to carry on.its their choice that the topic is again having posts.bye

Edited by payalgarg - 21 June 2009 at 7:59am

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
indirect pin pointing and writing in caps isj not allowed jiSmile

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged

i didnt pin point anybody.par chor ki daari se tinka nikal diya shayad.sorry!!!

i will follow the rules and will write in small caps

Post Reply New Post

Go to top