Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sailat@PA

Goldie

sailat@PA

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Ladies,

I thought the foundation that his face was caked inLOLLOL in today's epi had too much of an orang-ish undertone!! If they want him with a tanned look....go a few shades darker but in the concluding scene he looked darker than Tarun! They shud use the same foundation as opposed to swtich back and forth. I say this as i noticed that in the previous Manav-Tarun scenes Manav is still lighter whereas today he looked too orange!!Confused

I hope they adopt a consistent look for him as opposed to give the viewers a feeling that Manav is irregularly addicted to the tanning beds!!LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-gurl-enchanted

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant's makeup!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Still have to see the epi to see an orangish Manav.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
me too need to watch to know watssup.....
:funny hspace2:funny hspace2

jamune

Goldie

jamune

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
reallie i honelty loves his look he ooked do hot omg he made me cry at the end felt so bad for him

-Goldy-

IF-Dazzler

-Goldy-

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Ok I need to go and see this orange Manav...ROFL

But seriously...makeup artists...need to watch their work on TV....achche khase bande ka jaloos nikaal dete hain....

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
agree...his face colour keeps changing

Aashu75

IF-Rockerz

Aashu75

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Agree saima! and sometimes the foundation is not even applied properlyLOL some areas of his face are more darker than others.

sailat@PA

Goldie

sailat@PA

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

the make up is applied with a heavy hand.....the density decreases from top to bottom...hehe.....his forehead is all tanned-like with other sections of his face soo uneven! :S makeup, more often than not is very distracting for this good lookin' boy!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top