asmk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi everyone,
hey, does anyone else feel that pavitra rishtas backdrop/stroryline resembles pride and prejudice a little ... the mom is all obsessed with getting the girls married   ...the father does'nt show it but cares...
todays episode particularly struck me ....where archanas dad has brought the guy this time and turns out , he is the Prince Charming mom has been considering for her most favorite daughter ... Its sooo Mr.Bingleys entry....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmmm, is it!?!? Sorry, haven't read the book actually!!! *blush blush* The only thing i know about it is from Miley Jab Hum Tum!!!! 🀣

Serials are always inspired by books and movies, so may be you are right!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
sailat@PA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your right....there are definitely similarities b.w the two!! altho, Lizzy's mom is absolutely obnoxious and comes off as a gold digger....and that too blatantly...she wants to marry off any of her daughters viz not the case with Sulochna!!
asmk thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

<FONT color=#9900cc>Hmmmm, is it!?!? Sorry, haven't read the book actually!!! *blush blush* The only thing i know about it is from Miley Jab Hum Tum!!!! 🀣 </FONT>

<FONT color=#9900cc>Serials are always inspired by books and movies, so may be you are right!!!! πŸ˜ƒ</FONT>

oh is it ! And I don't watch miley jab hum tum πŸ˜†
Ya, these ppl keep copying tracks so it could be from miley jab ...too...
thanks for your comments 😊
asmk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailat@PA

your right....there are definitely similarities b.w the two!! altho, Lizzy's mom is absolutely obnoxious and comes off as a gold digger....and that too blatantly...she wants to marry off any of her daughters viz not the case with Sulochna!!

hey, thanks for ur comments ...
ya, there are little differences anyway ... 😊
asmk thumbnail
thanks milas6 😊 and archun 😊 Edited by asmk - 14 years ago
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah the plot is kinda similar........but i have a feeling manju's mom has smthing to do with satish ka rishta n all......and not in a good way.....maybe satish's family might end up hurting/humiliating archana in sm way......lets see how the plot develops....

@blackdaughter.............what is going on in mjht is nothing like what was there in P&P.....thought they did start off with the P&P story in  the play......by now the mjht plot has bcome waaaay different...... :))
asmk thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixsilver

yeah the plot is kinda similar........but i have a feeling manju's mom has smthing to do with satish ka rishta n all......and not in a good way.....maybe satish's family might end up hurting/humiliating archana in sm way......lets see how the plot develops....

@blackdaughter.............what is going on in mjht is nothing like what was there in P&P.....thought they did start off with the P&P story in the play......by now the mjht plot has bcome waaaay different...... :))

ya, that is very much possible....satishs family coming on their own for archanas rishta does seem weird...and when satish was all praising archana his mom was making these faces πŸ˜†
so yeah, things do seem fishy...
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmk

ya, that is very much possible....satishs family coming on their own for archanas rishta does seem weird...and when satish was all praising archana his mom was making these faces πŸ˜†
so yeah, things do seem fishy...

ur most welcome dear.....u can call me Tanu😊

yeah .....the thing is....... when its a known fact that satish is not gonna be the male lead .....so their behaving extra nice always wud seem fishy.......so either they r upto smthing or manju and her mom will create trouble of sm sort or the other......manju and her mom could be the bingley sisters of this show !!πŸ˜†
asmk thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixsilver

ur most welcome dear.....u can call me Tanu😊

yeah .....the thing is....... when its a known fact that satish is not gonna be the male lead .....so their behaving extra nice always wud seem fishy.......so either they r upto smthing or manju and her mom will create trouble of sm sort or the other......manju and her mom could be the bingley sisters of this show !!πŸ˜†

hi tanu, i am avani 😊

ya, after todays episode sure looks like that ..manjus mom is upto something ...oh , i mean the bingley sisters πŸ˜†