Pavitra Rishta

OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

queenidda

IF-Dazzler

queenidda

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
hey guys what do you thing manav is going to do about the girls rishta thing man that is soo sad i hope he comes and directly says hes in love with her i so wish that happens buh i guess it would be way to early but i just hope for the best give your veiiwss to pleaseee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterMillerrr88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I don't know . He's too shy to do that in this show... // SSo I donnt really knoow what to thinnkk // I think Sitish is sweet too though

Well I guess like they say first come first serve or get in this situation

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
i don't think manav will go inside and ask for archana's hand.he might just leave from there without even saying anything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I really don't know what is going to happen............. i hope he says something but from what i understand i don't think he will!!! Unhappy Hoping for the best hun!! *fingers crossed*

IMPORTANT: Next times, please do not make new one-liner posts. We want to avoid opening unecessary topics which could be discussed in the Episode Discussion thread or the Appreciation Thread or even the Chat Room we have here. They have been made for a reason and we would love it if you took full advantage of being a active part of these threads. Thanks, hope i didn't offend you. Embarrassed

Edited by blackdaughter - 17 June 2009 at 8:33pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top