punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - June17th

By: Navii Dhesii

Part 1:

Manav and Taran are in the garage. Manav says," What are you doing here?". Taran says," Where?". Manav says," I'm too busy I have to work". Taran replies," Hurry up , wash you're face,  get ready, and come with me". Manav says," Where are we going in the first place". Taran replies," Just see it like this fates doors are going to open for you today". Manav says," You've become very filmy these days"."I maybe filmy but I am telling the truth I can't tell you but, I can tell you that you will have 100% profit". Manav knows that he can't win a fight against Taran so he agrees to go with him. Sulochana ji is looking very tensed. Sulochana thinks to herself," I have such a nice daughter. One moment can change everything for her". They then show god's shrine. She is praying and then leaves. Archana see's her and is sad but, then goes back to work in the kitchen. She then see's her father also, tensed and waiting for Vinod. All of a sudden Vaishali comes in she says," Why are you so sad Archu?". Archana says," Yesterday mother was already tensed then she got in a fight with father. They both think good for me but, in very different ways. I don't want anything bad to happen because of me". Vaishali says," Don't worry nothing is going to happen. Now go and get ready". They leave. They then show Manav and Taran in a car. [ MANAV IS LOOKING SOOOO CUTTTEEE] ( Taran is whistling) Manav says," What's happening?". Taran just laughs. They then show Vinod coming home. His father tells him to go inside and get ready quickly. As he is going inside he see's his mother sitting on the table alone. He says," Father told me some boy is coming to see Archana. Then why are you sitting like this. You usually are like why isn't this done why isn't that? GET UP! We have to get Archana ready too". She replies," No, You go...". Vinod asks," What's wrong". She replies, " Nothing". He says," then why are you sitting like this?". She says," You're father said he is tired and that he is going to find a boy for Archana!". Vinod says," What's wrong with that?". She replies," You know what kind of boy he is going to find Archana! If he is not well educated and makes good money then I won't even bring Archana infront of him". They then show Manav remembering everytime he saw the wonderful Archana. They end the scene by showing Archana getting ready.

Part 2:

Vinod is talking to his mother and says," Don't worry nothing will happen without you're permission and if you like the boy. Vaishali then comes running in telling them that the boy is here. Sulochana is scared. She then see's a boy get out of the car and it is ....... SITISH! She is extremly happy and is remembering all the good things she has heard about him. His family then comes in and sits down. Archana's father asks them how they are etc... Archana's mother then tells them ," I will be right back". She takes Vinod with her. When they get inside Vinod asks," He is nice right?". She replies," Good he is really good. He is the boy that I was talking about Sitish the one I wanted Archu to get married too. How did such a nice boy come with a proposal to our house ?". Vinod says," That is very good. I guess god listened to you. Now let's go inside." Archana's mother replies," It's not that easy. Manju's mother said him and Archana have nothing in common he is really educated compared to Archana. After they find out the truth what if...".Vinod says," mother......". She replies," No, Vinod; Archana does not say anything but, she was hurt from what happened yesterday. I don't want that to be repeated". Vinod says," What are you going to do then ?". She replies," What I SHOULD do".

Part 3:

Sulochana goes inside and says," Sorry. But, this wedding cannot happen". Everyone is shocked and her husband is telling her to stop. Then Sitiesh's mother says," Can we ask why?". Sulochana says," You're son is very educated and BRILLANT ! My daughter will come out. You will like her. Everything will get fixed we will eat some sweets. As, we are talking you will find out my daughter has only passed grade 8 and everything will be downhill from there. Most educated boy's want a girl who is educated and can make money. That stuff is not capable by my daughter. So, I think it is better off if I we break thiss off now.....I apoligize". Sitish says," I understand. But, that does not mean that, that will happen this time". Sulochana says," What do you mean?". He continues saying," I too was there at the wedding and heard everything { They show clips of what he saw} He then continues saying,"  She didn't even stand up for herself. I had fallen IN LOVE WITH HER that moment! All she wanted to do was save the relationships that were going to be broken. I love her ability to join relationships and I am lucky to have someone like that". They all look shocked and Sulochana says, " What do you mean ?". Sitish then says," I know she is 8 paas but, I also know how she get's up at 5 am, takes care of her families every need isn't that enough to be a good wife?". Sulochana says, " but...". He continues saying, " Mom , I respect house wives. My mom too is a house wife and all I know is if they would stop working then what would we do. They push us harder to work and make money for our family.If I get all that then why should I get lost in education and money.  I know that she will be able to keep me and my family happy. She will also be able to understand my families hapiness and sadness. If I get a good house wife in Archana then why should I pass  her by. If she can do sooo much for her family then what can't she do for her in-laws?". Everyone is VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!  He continues saying, " I thought of that and came here. Now , it's up to you". You then see Manav and Taran are outside of Archana's house. Taran says, " That's her house!". Manav says, " Is that her car. I had fixed that car she seems rich let's go!". Taran says," Don't worry she is you're type I found everything out. They must have guests over. Let's go in". Sitish's mother says," Let's atleast ask Archana if she agree's to get married". Sulochana goes inside. Archana says," When I heard the car I knew that this was a propasal from a big house. Please do not start crying and forget to breath if they reject me please". Sulochana says, " Archana not this time. They know everything about you and they agree to marry you! I knew that this was just a test from Ganpati baba and that he would listen to you the day that, that flower feel in his feet at the temple". You then see Taran and Manav outside. Manav hears Nirmila talking about how she hopes this time Archana get's accepted and married and that the boy who has come will accept her and her mother will be tense free. MANAV HEARS THIS AND IS HEARTBROKEN!!!! This concludes the episode.

COMMENT AND LIKE IF YOU LIKE !

Very Interesting Episode
Don't you think ?Smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 17 June 2009 at 11:02pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrit-in-nyaranayaniArchanaahcirkhushi227sweetyz_123jaskitjuhi.Devjyoteehabsfananamikamundonzeestar1archunmeens_2001egledilkushinookwaynulzdivya221DesiGirlMitasushavviahutaradheradhehazel16rashi77bookbrain007fungrlGauri22lastminmushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~blackdaughtersparikhMillerrr88Roarkl0veyneela226*Resham*.Mandy.Fallen AngelBul3P.Kamaljit.Seannotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pics Update - June17th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nookway

nookway

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
THanks so much. We will be waiting

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
thank u sooo much for the update
thankz

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.i can't wait for tomorrow.

jamune

Goldie

jamune

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
POOR MANAV but satish is such a sweet heart but now wut will manav do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
aww pooe manav..!!! wonder what iwl hapen next!

thanks for the update!

neela226

IF-Rockerz

neela226

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
wow poor manav. wonder is sitish is really a good guy

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much hun! *hug*

Post Reply New Post