Special Squad
Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

   

squad (Page 2)

sunshine286 Goldie
sunshine286
sunshine286

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 1023

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Keep-smiling..i have 1 suggestion or request for you..Approve
 
why don't you  start to write FF on ADS trio or whatever you want??Party coz the way you wrote 1st part...it was brilliant..Clap
 
i am thinking, & thinking & thinking & thinking  that what should happen next in this update???Ermmbut i think you had thought something on that....
 
 
so think about that..Silly
 
keep-smiling IF-Dazzler
keep-smiling
keep-smiling

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 2739

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saifeena143

Keep-smiling..i have 1 suggestion or request for you..Approve
 
why don't you  start to write FF on ADS trio or whatever you want??Party coz the way you wrote 1st part...it was brilliant..Clap
 
i am thinking, & thinking & thinking & thinking  that what should happen next in this update???Ermmbut i think you had thought something on that....
 
 
so think about that..Silly
 

hey, u caught me!!!!!!!LOL     intelligent girl!!
it ws first chapter of a full FF nt in words bt in ma mind!!!Wink
i wil surely think on ur suggestion!!Smile
if my frenz here like my writin further, it wud b my gr8est pleasure to do so...


sunshine286 Goldie
sunshine286
sunshine286

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 1023

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keep-smiling


hey, u caught me!!!!!!!LOL     intelligent girl!!
it ws first chapter of a full FF nt in words bt in ma mind!!!Wink
i wil surely think on ur suggestion!!Smile
if my frenz here like my writin further, it wud b my gr8est pleasure to do so...


 
OMGGGGGGShocked than what are you w8ing for girl....GOOOOOOOO common..
 
We can make this as seprate for our game,,,,you continue with ur fiction story here..... i am sure other officers will agreee with me..Tongue
keep-smiling IF-Dazzler
keep-smiling
keep-smiling

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 2739

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saifeena143

Originally posted by keep-smiling


hey, u caught me!!!!!!!LOL     intelligent girl!!
it ws first chapter of a full FF nt in words bt in ma mind!!!Wink
i wil surely think on ur suggestion!!Smile
if my frenz here like my writin further, it wud b my gr8est pleasure to do so...


 
OMGGGGGGShocked than what are you w8ing for girl....GOOOOOOOO common..
 
We can make this as seprate for our game,,,,you continue with ur fiction story here..... i am sure other officers will agreee with me..Tongue

dats so kind of u!!!

bt dat wont b fair yaar...
so many ppl hav already visitd !!!!

i think we shud continue wid game here!!SmileSmile

abt FF, its so simple, i'll change d beginninLOLLOL
n wil start it in a new thread!!!

fr nw again start wid thinkin thinking thinkin thinkin!!!!LOL
wil b here waitin waitin waitin waitng......Big smile



sunshine286 Goldie
sunshine286
sunshine286

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 1023

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keep-smiling

dats so kind of u!!!

bt dat wont b fair yaar...
so many ppl hav already visitd !!!!

i think we shud continue wid game here!!SmileSmile
abt FF, its so simple, i'll change d beginninLOLLOL
n wil start it in a new thread!!!
fr nw again start wid thinkin thinking thinkin thinkin!!!!LOL
wil b here waitin waitin waitin waitng......Big smile
 
Now that's a brilliant idea..Thumbs Up& i am w8ingggggggggggggggg for that...start jaldiiiiiiiiiiDancing
 
& yeah i am thinkigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...Ermm
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Joined: 05 January 2007
Posts: 14042

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

No keep-smiling.... We don't have any issues.... You can definitely continue your writing here..... We have no qualms.... The game is really good, but a slight problem is most of us are writing our own FF's so idea gets limited to that and I am at least not able to think of a suitable track for this as of now...

So please if you really have a wonderful script on please continue!
 
And another thing I thought about was.... Few here are AD fans others are AS fans.... And now you put them together in this FF, I don't want my officers upset with any of the other updates!
 
Sorry if anything was wrong! Your idea was brilliant though!
 
We will love to read your FF more though!
 
 
sunshine286 Goldie
sunshine286
sunshine286

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 1023

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

No keep-smiling.... We don't have any issues.... You can definitely continue your writing here..... We have no qualms.... The game is really good, but a slight problem is most of us are writing our own FF's so idea gets limited to that and I am at least not able to think of a suitable track for this as of now...

So please if you really have a wonderful script on please continue!
 
And another thing I thought about was.... Few here are AD fans others are AS fans.... And now you put them together in this FF, I don't want my officers upset with any of the other updates!
 
Sorry if anything was wrong! Your idea was brilliant though!
 
We will love to read your FF more though!
 
 
you bet krithika...i was thinking same..Tongue pata chale ki koi AD ka romance  track likh raha hain or  2nd  update mein AS ka  koi aur...Ouch..bechare aryan ki kya halat ho jayegi...LOL
 
mera bas chale toh mein  apni 3-4 update ke baad seedhe hi AD ki shadi karva du..LOLLOLLOL..i don't have pations ..you know..Silly
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Joined: 05 January 2007
Posts: 14042

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Dekha keep-smiling humare officers ki exactly yahi problem... We don't hate anyone here, lekin we have too many ardent fans.... Isliye behtar hoga tum hi ise aage badaoo... We will encourage you... We love this combination concept... And any pair you want to make successful we will be with you! :)
 
Aur Turpti!!!!!!!! Tum bhi naa... Are AD ko thoda space to do... Lekin haan they are such that maano to abbhi ke abbhi unki shaadi karva do! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Special Squad rocks!!!

Author: debayon   Replies: 8   Views: 1821

debayon 8 1821 11 December 2009 at 2:18am by Varun_Mehta
Special Squad FF (pg- 15 secret mission revealed)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: keep-smiling   Replies: 125   Views: 14674

keep-smiling 125 14674 23 August 2009 at 10:20am by keep-smiling
New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: mj_friends   Replies: 521   Views: 65129

mj_friends 521 65129 16 August 2009 at 3:09am by maha_prakrti
~** Special Squad Pantry ** ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160

Author: maha_prakrti   Replies: 1277   Views: 29366

maha_prakrti 1277 29366 17 June 2009 at 1:23pm by maha_prakrti
Special Squad pending episodes after episode 25

2 3

Author: rajeev174301   Replies: 20   Views: 2802

rajeev174301 20 2802 29 March 2009 at 3:24pm by angeldust_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Special Squad Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index