Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

natashaa46

Goldie

natashaa46

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
oh no!!!...hey guys did u all see that today Tarun brought Manav to Archana's place but Satish was already there with marriage proposal for her;........and unlike other guys who came before him to see Archana he is there after knowing everything abt her and on top of it he is ready for the marriage...........

n not only this Manav overheard the neighbors talking about the proposal and seeing the look on his face he is totally devastated........

oh i feel real bad for poor preet (manav)...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Katishnabharadwaj_kblackdaughterRakhie_08Monu-SunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I guess Manav late go gaya!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Nahi!!!! lol Don't worry, they will get married one way or another!!! Have faith!!! *fingers crossed* =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaridilwalino1

jamune

Goldie

jamune

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
pooor manav

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
OMG! I feel so bad for Manav!! He looked like he had blanked when he heard that Archu's marriage was being fixed!!! Argh!! Poor guy!!! *hug*

But i won't lie, i like Satish. Now before you jump me, let me finish!!! LOL I want ArMan to be together, they have to be actually!!! LOL But at the same time, i like Satish! He seems like a genuinely nice guy! Big smile Everything he said today......... he has gained my respect by saying all that!!! Smile

I hope he plays a key role in bringing ArMan together not seperate!!!! LOL I wouldn't mind seeing more of him in the future as long as he stays good!!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
don't worry she belong to Manav and believe me I won't be watching this show if I don't know that they are going to get married at the end of the day.

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
ArMan 2gether ForeverHug

abt Satish i hope too that he remains positibeTongue

n abt 2dy's episode..need to check the videos as i missed today's episodeOuch

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdaughter

Nahi!!!! lol Don't worry, they will get married one way or another!!! Have faith!!! *fingers crossed* =D

i reaally hope so too! but i just started watching PR and u know when the 3 grl were catching the train they were talkin abt a lovestory book and how the grl gets married to the brother?
i feel like thats a hint to archu getting married to manavs useless brotherCry

i really hope not

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
aaww. poor manav!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top