Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

How can God create anything Evil? (Page 7)

Poll Question: How can God create anything Evil?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [22.73%]
3 [13.64%]
2 [9.09%]
1 [4.55%]
8 [36.36%]
3 [13.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

I think we create our own heaven or hell. I liked some of the explanations I read . Its actually a combination of explanations from a few books, that have got all mixed up in my mind by now. Anyway I b liv in picking & choosing as God has given us the ability to choose.

There R supposed to b different planes ( 7? not sure )or dimensions to which our soul departs after death depending on the level of evolution of the soul that it has reached at the time of death.

The soul that is still attached to the physical realm either due to feelings of attachment or revenge has difficulty in going to the higher or more devp planes & instead remains in the lower ones. They R the restless ones. We cud call this as hell.
So this is your own interpretation?
Actually, i don't know much about all this . What i meant was -
Labib asked that how do we explain the existence of heaven since it was all good without evil , and uptil now we were saying that good has to exist alongside evil.
So , now i think that if hell exists where there is only evil, then it explains the existence of heaven too no? Cos if there is one place where there is 100% goodness, then there is also one place to balance it out with 0%goodness !
The more evolved souls migrate to the higher planes work out their karmas there. Some of them take on the work of assisting the spirits in the lower planes to move on to the higher ones. Once these spirits devp further they move on to still higher planes- (heaven?) till they finally merge with God.

These higher planes have completely different laws not at all like our physical realm.

It seems that things manifest there as soon as one thinks it out. This must B creating a problem for those spirits who R not fully in control of their thoughts. That is where the physical realm like our earth comes in handy. Even on the earth it is said that our thoughts have the power of manifesting if it is intense & held for long enuf without doubts creeping in. But it takes more time in manifesting as this is supposed to B a lower plane as compared to the higher ones.

LOL I m afraid I m not very good at explaining such things. If interested U can read "An Autobiography of a Yogi by Swami Kriyanand" & The Celestine Prophecy - The 10th Insight by James Redfield. Or The last Marathon by Ruzbech Bharuch. These deal with life after death explanations .

Thanks ! Very informative !Big smile

Originally posted by angie.4u

karmas can b accumulated over many lives it seems.So start paying attention to ur balance sheet LOL
I feel that the theory of Karma & reincarnation does offer a very good explanation of many questions regarding a person's just or unjust fate.
hmm alright !

ab padhai karni padegiLOL

Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

If Reincarnation is true, then I would never like to be born again as a sentient being - I would like to become a part of the Nature,and I would coexist harmoniously with the other Natural Forces that runs the world.
aren't we a part of nature?

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by clodpolish

aren't we a part of nature?

Are we, really? I don't know. If we are part of the Nature then so is everything else that exists - because after all, the main ingredients with which the artificial/man-made things were created came from Nature. [No matter how much we progress and defies Nature, or main source would always remain Nature]. Good point, though.

Thanks, yeah , actually i believe we all are a part of nature.

What I meant by that post is that I wouldn't like to come back as a human (or alien[s], as proposed by Kal El). I would like to come back as a flower, a tree, a plant, the waves of the ocean, the light of the moon...hope you got my drift. Embarrassed

yup, i did understand that, but the argument i had i did post above !

anyways, you seem so much into calm, cool , peace ! nice !Big smile I'd like to come back as a superman or a spiderman or at least batman.LOL

Go to top