Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

How can God create anything Evil? (Page 3)

Poll Question: How can God create anything Evil?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [22.73%]
3 [13.64%]
2 [9.09%]
1 [4.55%]
8 [36.36%]
3 [13.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sweetsang Goldie
sweetsang
sweetsang

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
i think...if their is good there must be smtg that is nt good ryte?? so there is evil...
 something to compare good to..
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

and the chicken came first? how do you know? were you there by any chance?
were you there?

no, but i'm not claiming to know what came first. LOL
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Actually the egg came first. Ann egg is a zygote. A single cell organism that eventually develops to the parent organism through cell division. As we all know that all life evolved from single cell organisms, so when we trace back way in the day - an egg preceded the chicken or in fact the egg preceded everything. I'm not sure why this is even a puzzle.

oh ! wonderful !Big smile

are you sure no? i am going to use this post as a proof of egg coming first from now onLOL

Simultaneous. Without the existence of both at the same time, existence would not exist.

yeah i am of the same beliefBig smile

Originally posted by clodpolish

and the chicken came first? how do you know? were you there by any chance?
were you there?

no, but i'm not claiming to know what came first. LOL
ok then i can safely say i was thereLOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Actually the egg came first. Ann egg is a zygote. A single cell organism that eventually develops to the parent organism through cell division. As we all know that all life evolved from single cell organisms, so when we trace back way in the day - an egg preceded the chicken or in fact the egg preceded everything. I'm not sure why this is even a puzzle.

Agreed. Very scientific. So now tell me, did God's good nature put that egg on earth or Satan's evil deeds?
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Agreed. Very scientific. So now tell me, did God's good nature put that egg on earth or Satan's evil deeds?

How about Satan's good nature? Wink
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

First there was nothing -

When God's good nature, met with Satan's evil deeds, they shared metaphysical chemistry. The two polar opposites collided like particles in a reaction and BANG! 

Then God said, let there be light.......

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

First there was nothing -

When God's good nature, met with Satan's evil deeds, they shared metaphysical chemistry. The two polar opposites collided like particles in a reaction and BANG! 

Then God said, let there be light.......

Sounds like an epic romance.  LOL
_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged
The question asked was How can God create Evil ? Well, i dont think God created evil.

I don't think there is anything that is an absolute evil or absolute good. They R just degrees of comparison. Lack of goodness can B termed as evil just as lack of light can be called darkness, lack of knowledge is ignorance, lack of peace is unrest. So may b we can say that evil is just a lack of the essential qualities associated with the Creator . So I wud say that God did not create evil .The  absence of godly attributes ( all things positive) is something that we call evil.

Go to top