Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Hai Ram!!! 😲😲😲

Honesty ka to zamana hai nahin raha....POH Mein no socha tha ke tum Jai walia jaise ho gaye, but you turned out to be Jigayasa!!!!!!!  This is Kalyug, Gor Kalyug!!!!!!!!! 🀣  you opened my secret box!!!!!!!

now like the heroine of all Ekta serials, i shall shed tears😭😭🀣...whilst the vamps, (Aka POH) ''coughs'' shall know all my secrets and destroy my master plans!!!!!

Now tell me this,

How can God create anything evil???????????????????????????????🀣

Xoxo

I was thinking of posting something serious here ... but now I am laughing way too much hysterically to do anything ... 🀣

But yeah, we have forgotten the real aspect of the debate!! HOW CAN GOD CREATE ANYTHING EVIL!!! 🀣🀣

Originally posted by: mahikhan

Awwwwwww...thats really very sweet of you................btw roa is virtually my sis i can share anything with her anytime and also our close mate Akanna didi i'll ask her to join DM for us she is lovely😊

Tell your grandparents to join DM as well, if you will. πŸ˜† And no, I am not being sarcastic here. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

I was thinking of posting something serious here ... but now I am laughing way too much hysterically to do anything ... 🀣

But yeah, we have forgotten the real aspect of the debate!! HOW CAN GOD CREATE ANYTHING EVIL!!! 🀣🀣

LOLZ!!!!!

You always want to post something Serious and then burst out in laugh attacks!!! '''Giggles'' !!!

Now I know what your reply would be = ''Xoxo your very Observant '' 🀣

Oh boy im good!!!!! πŸ˜†

Have you ever spammed sooo much?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......its fun eh ? !!!

Xoxo

thnx buddy im very down to earth actually ekdum proud feel nahi kerty mainπŸ˜†

Ah, how touching ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Xoxo , I m still not used to ur new avi , The mice can surely play while the cats away πŸ˜‰

thnx buddy im very down to earth actually ekdum proud feel nahi kerty mainπŸ˜†

Ah, how touching ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜† (I've surely gone crazy with your spell effects).

Tell your grandparents to join DM as well, if you will. πŸ˜† And no, I am not being sarcastic here. πŸ˜†

i had no idea of you being sarcastic but claiming tht your not being sarcastic makes me think Daal main kuch kaala hai!
my nani loves me very much even after my marraige she still thinks me a kid and keep advising meπŸ˜†
i'll ask her to join DM btw Ad was given our mother's role in roa's MOTW and KAL our dad and GP were 2 other IF folksπŸ˜†

Ah, how touching ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜† (I've surely gone crazy with your spell effects).

hihi πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

hey Xoxo , I m still not used to ur new avi , The mice can surely play while the cats away πŸ˜‰

Hey Sunshine !

What avi are you used to?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'''Squeak Squeak ''''

Have we interacted before?πŸ˜›

Xoxo

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Hey Sunshine !

What avi are you used to?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'''Squeak Squeak ''''

Have we interacted before?πŸ˜›

Xoxo

silly you need not to think anything while one is in mood of spamming ki fark painda haiπŸ˜†