India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Addiction

dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

By chance I saw this website and started reading Tumhari Disha. After that it has become an addiction. As soon as I come to work I have to visit this forum and get latest Disha updates. Does any have the same feeling for this serial. Disha77 thx for the wonderful updates.

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzling

By chance I saw this website and started reading Tumhari Disha. After that it has become an addiction. As soon as I come to work I have to visit this forum and get latest Disha updates. Does any have the same feeling for this serial. Disha77 thx for the wonderful updates.

LOL i got addicted to this website too...not only for this show...but for the shows tht i watch...a friend showed this website cuz i was not able to watch some of serials for a week...now i am hooked on to this thing...LOL good thing i am done with my school...

hey i do the same thing...when i get to work...i open this website and read the updates...Smile

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
LOLme too. i liked to all the sops here......................
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I'm a complete addict, as my "name" implies!!! I found this site when I went searching for more info, gossip, whatever about Tumhari Disha, and I'm constantly visiting it now! You all are great, as is the site in general.
aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

most of the time Disha's updates are better/gripping than the actual serial..... Thanks Disha

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

I do share similar feeling, in fact I check the web site before leaving for work and also after returning, It has become a regular part of life all thanks to Disha 77 who has done the best updates , in fact TD updates are the best even a boring episode becomes so interesting and flawless,  Disha77  should be writing a novel ,but hope she never gives up updating the episode.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top