Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#22!!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

😲😲 Really?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can do hindi counting till 30....uske baad I'm a little on and offπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Man, for some random reason I'm thinking of my Hindi teacher from school now....Tapasya Ma'amπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh god, she was always moaning about how rasthra bhaasha ki appreciation  nahin hoti and allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Heylo Ash and Sunshineeee *squishy hugs*

Awww AP me tooo only till 30 I know uss kay agey angrezi may hi kaam chalaying.......
Oh and I came to say Cyaaaaaaaaa to AP...... pata nahi when I come back later if u will be here or not...

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Have a simply Amazing trip!
See you soooooooon InshAllah *waves*

Okies gals, am off for sometime!

Anu, in case you leave before I return- happy journey, have a safe trip and an awesome vacation! Bye , we will miss you *hugs**gives you virtual send off in advance*

Sukhiiiiii!!!! Ello LOL what does nimantran mean heheheh

have you guys read the new scoops!.....nothing much reallyπŸ₯±
For 16th June
1. Introduction Song ..... with which the play begins!!! Ahista Ahista from bachna ae haseeno... in which gunjan introduces all the couples

2. fight is because of ego...(guess Mayur One)

For 17th June
1. on friday sheena cries her heart out to gunjan (of course she is pretending) that she would like gunjan to stop tlaking to samrat... becasue she realises that samrat may not take her up on the offer...

2. while mayank is really riding high on the fact that he has made nupur all nervous and she will crack before the play... and suddenly the embarassing incident... where she walks in on him changing happens... and he is like shit!!! this happened and we are all conscious now... she will be too shy to say anyhting...

3. i hate sheena... guys... its beaking news truth... so im gonna do a zabardast sc after the play where nupur takes her on royally... what say?

Originally posted by nureat01

😲😲 Really?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can do hindi counting till 30....uske baad I'm a little on and offπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Man, for some random reason I'm thinking of my Hindi teacher from school now....Tapasya Ma'amπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh god, she was always moaning about how rasthra bhaasha ki appreciation  nahin hoti and allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm terribleeeeeeee at Hindi numbers 😳 I know them till 20 πŸ˜• πŸ˜† But I'm better at them than I am at Bengali at least , which is something I can't read πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

I've told you about my Hindi teacher I think ? The Mrs Kakkad ki carbon copy ? Blech 🀒 πŸ˜† But haan , even she is "Rashtriya bhasha hai , aap logon ko uski izzat karni chahiye ! " Tapasya se yaad aaya , Uttaran's going in for the leap , the promos are out !
Nimantran means invitation Ash : ))

Heyaaaaaaaa Ash !!!

LOOL

Nimantran is pure Hindi for invitation ..

hahahha used it because RR uses that word a lot in his show..

anyways, you seem to be allscoop-ed up for tonight!

LOOL

Edited by ronitfan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by mits002

SHREYA! πŸ€—

you KNOW that I LOVED your update.

LOVED the emma ones. I really like the black-white/rugged old looking look..!! and then the colors/text EVERYTHING!
HP and How i met..were SUPERB!
SRK-KAJOL were stupandous! πŸ‘

I really got NO words right now...but

*Suspance music please*

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEECHUTTTNNEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

πŸ˜†
(and I REALLY love chutneys)

🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣 🀣
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

*sings*

The bone is cracked and the cracked eggshells fly
N your number is backwards again when you drive
The whole thing's removed when yer twenty-two
WHEN YER TWENTY-TWO

: P : P : P : P

πŸ˜†

Hello Everybody!

Anu, tussi ja rahe ho??? tussi na jao! πŸ˜†
I hated that kid.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by mits002

Anu, tussi ja rahe ho??? tussi na jao! πŸ˜†
I hated that kid.πŸ˜›

Aaaaa gayi AWESOMECHUTNEY ?

Seen the kid lately ? He's all grown up πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Time for dinner , I'll be back within forty-five minutes .