'~*~Rishtedaar Of The Week~*~' (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

noneeM

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'~*~Rishtedaar Of The Week~*~' (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiGirlMita

DesiGirlMita

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Congrats Maddy!

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS blackdaughter!!!

Here are my questions:

1) Favorite juice?
2) Song you are or could hum right now?
3) Favorite telly actor & actress?
4) favorite pasttime?
5) Favorite title song of an indian telly show?
6) what color pants are you wearing right now?
7) if you were to run away to an place..where would you go and why?
8) what is your favorite feature about yourself?
9) how many close friends do you have?
10) do you want more questions??

hehehe
 Enjoy and let me know if you want more!
Shweta

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
omg maddy.... i pity u.. lol sp ravz.. omg ravjot askd a 100 questions uffff im leavingg u :P

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noneeM

Maddy-Paddy, I have a few questions!!!!And I simply enjoyed reading Ravjot's questionnaire.....Amazingggg!!!!! No they weren't!! LOL She thinks she is letting me go easy!!! Shocked 

So, here are my questions:
(i) Favourite romantic song(hindi): Ishq Hua, my favorite song,it's the ultimate for me! Embarrassed
(i a) favourite romantic song (english): My Heart will go on (Titanic)
(ii) Favourite character in the Harry Potter series:(other than Draco) Harry!! Duh! LOL
(iii) Which character would you most love to be written with in a SS: Um, like HP or general!?!? In HP, i wouldn't mind Draco!!! Embarrassed *sigh* As for in general either Preet or Manav! I have amazing friends who have honoured me with some fab one-shots, but none with Preet or Manav........ like just me and one of the two! Embarrassed I think at the presnt......... Manav! Embarrassed
(iv) Favourite chick flick (eng): Seventeen Again! Hilarious, amazing movie!! ROFL
(v) Current heart throb:(Realise answer might be same as (iii) but ask you to give me another name. Thanks!) Taylor Lautner! I know Bhav loves him and i don't blame her. He is one fiiiine eye candy! LOL
(vi) Favourite jewel/stone: (Diamonds/Sapphires/Rubies etc) Diamonds! One of the first things i'm getting for myself with my first salary is a solitaire! Embarrassed
(viii) Tom or Jerry?: Jerry! He's so cute! LOL
(ix) Fav Disney Character: Hercules!
(x) Favourite fairy tale: (Snow White/Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty/Rapunzel/etc etc) What is with you and animation!?!? ShockedLOL Um........ Cinderella!

Okay, that's my list of questions......
Loads of hugs:) All the best!
Love:-Nonee

Thank you Nonee Monee for keeping the questions a bare minumum!!! Unlike other poeple, *cough Ducky cough* I feel blessed that she is only asking me 200 instead of 300! Mein to dhanye hogayi!!!! Angry Just because she asked me fifty more, i'm answering hers last!!! *evil smile* Hope this was helpful Nonez!
Love you! *hug*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

CONGRATS blackdaughter!!!

Here are my questions:

1) Favorite juice? Peach
2) Song you are or could hum right now? My Dil goes Hmmmm Embarrassed
3) Favorite telly actor & actress? Harshad Chopra and Aditi Gupta
4) favorite pasttime? IF!! LOL
5) Favorite title song of an indian telly show? Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera dil and Pavitra Rishta
6) what color pants are you wearing right now? Black
7) if you were to run away to an place..where would you go and why? If i knew French then Paris! It would be such an amazing experience to live there!! LOL Otherwise i guess California! It's warm year around and i have heard it is a fab place to live!  
8) what is your favorite feature about yourself? For sure my Hair. I have wavy hair which is very easy to maintain. It comes down to my waist. I have no problem boasting about it! I think it looks awesome and i always recieve compliments about it. Embarrassed
9) how many close friends do you have? Too many to count!!! LOL But i have one friend who knows pretty much everything about me, so she is my best friend! LOL
10) do you want more questions?? PLEASE NO!!!! LOL

hehehe
 Enjoy and let me know if you want more!
Shweta

Hope that was helpful! Please no more questions because Ravz is making sure to keep me busy!!! CryWinkLOL

Edited by blackdaughter - 19 June 2009 at 1:24pm

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

51) Do you like to sing? YES

52) Do you like to dance? YUP

53) What's your favourite song? Ishq Hua Embarrassed

54) Why? Fell in love with it even more after seeing Premeer perform on it at SPA 2008 *sigh*

55) Who is your favourite singer? Shreya Goshal

56) Favourite song by Lata ji? Tere Liye

57) Do you like songs by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan? Um....... sure! LOL

58) What's your favourite song by him? O Re Piya and Main Jahaan Rahoon Big smile

59) Do you listen to Atif Aslam? Nope, sorry! I know Harshad likes him but to me he sounds like he has something stuck in his throat ALL the time! EmbarrassedLOL

60) When was the first time you went to India? I was born there, does that count!?!? ConfusedLOL

61) When was the last time you went? Two years ago

62) How many places have you been to in India? Ummmm, let's see.......... Delhi, Gudgao, Hydrebad, Chennai, Vashnadevi, Daraduun...... there's more but I can't remember!

63) Where have you always wanted to go? Paris Embarrassed

64) Do you like going on a plane? Don't really have a choice LOL

65) Do you like going on boats? I don't mind, but if it is too fast, I get seasick! Yuck! Dead

66) Are you afraid of heights? Thankfully no LOL

67) Can you swim? Yes

68) Can you believe I asked you 68 questions? It's you Ducky, yes I can! CryWinkLOL

69) Do you have any pets? No

70) Do you want any pets? Not really

71) Why do you like Pavitra Rishta? Fresh concept, actors are talented! It's got Sushant!! EmbarrassedLOL

72) What do you think of kheer? Too sweet

73) Do you think if I proposed to Kunal, he'd marry me? Of course he would! *rolls eyes* LOL

74) Do I ask a lot of random questions? YES

75) What was your first impression of me? I don't rememeber! Funny person I think........ wasn't it when you were asking Shifu questions....... I just went like wow, she is mean, but funny! Now I realize it was only mean!

76) What do you think of me now? You are awesome!!!! LOL Do you went down my awesomeness scale after I saw all these questions!! AngryWinkLOL

77) Do you like coke? Not really

78) Do you want chocolate? *holds out a chocolate bar to give to you* *grabs and runs away before Ducky changes her mind* ROFL

79) Can you drive? No

80) Do you like to drive? I can't drive so....... LOL

81) Are you wondering why I'm asking you so many questions? I know you well enough to knew why by now! LOL

82) Are you hoping I'll run out of questions? *hands folded in prayer* LOL

83) Why am I bored? Because

84) Mujhse dosti karoge? Embarrassed I know we're friends but I'm trying to make it official LOL *shakes hands with Ducky reluctantly wondering what I am getting myself into*

85) What's your favourite Disney movie? Hercules

86) Who is your favourite Disney character? Hercules

87) Favourite Disney princess? Cinderella

88) Favourite Disney prince? Cinderella's prince! Dunno his name....... can't remember!! LOL 

89) Describe yourself in one word Practical

90) Do you like pie? YES! Apple pie is amazing!

91) What's your favourite fruit? Apple

92) Do you like fruits? Yes

93) Favourite vegetable? Mushroom......... wait is that even a vegetable!?!? In case it isn't Brocalli......... Yes I know, I'm a little on the healthy side!

94) Least favourite? Cooked tomatoes *barf* Dead

95) Do you like wearing contacts? How do you know I have contacts!?!? Looks around shifty eyed* I guess I don't mind them, though after wearing it for really long it gets annoying!

96) Do you even wear contacts? Look above

97) Are you ever going to start a FF? *sigh* No I don't think so! Cholly

98) Did you think I forgot about asking you to write a FF? I was hoping!

99) Why do you like Kis Desh? Harshad Chopra Blushing, need I say more???

100) Why do you like Sushant? Too many reasons to write! LOL

There i hope you are happy.................... wasted so much time on this! you are so lucky that i love you!!! LOL

noneeM

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 3:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top