Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| Karan Kundra / Arjun Punj || Fan Club (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 27

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
hey,, nothing special, u tell?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Karan Kundra / Arjun Punj || Fan Club (Page 26)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Karan Kundra aka Arjun of Kitani Mohabbat Hai has finally got a hold on this industry through his character in the show. After the serial is concludes, the actor talks about his career, marriage and his future plans in an exclusive tee-e-tee with Telly Caf.

How is Karan in Real life?
Karan is exactly opposite to Arjun. I am a kind of guy who likes to be happy always. I like to laugh on any issue which makes me feel humorous. But yes, I will not laugh at any stupid persons joke. I am not humorous but a bit reserved kind of a person, in short I am always "confused" with what ever I do.

How was your college life and schooling?
Actually I didn't enjoy my college life as I started working during my college days, but yes my schooling day's just rocks! It was really fun to be in school as I enjoyed the most. I have done my schooling and college in Jalandhar after which I came here in Mumbai i.e. 9 months before. That was all about my school and college life.

How was your journey towards success with Kitani Mohabbat…?
I think I have started my career just now. It's a long way for me to climb the ladder of success. But my journey with Kitni… was beautiful as it was also my first role of career. It's just like an unforgettable memory of my life.

Any plans to take up any shows after Kitani…?
I don't have any plans to be in any shows, but I have 2-3 good offers from good production houses which are not fixed yet. But even if I try for any other shows I will see to it that I get an impressive and charming role in the serial. After Kitni…gets off air, I will be taking a break of 2 weeks to go back to Punjab and have gala time there.

Any plans to get married?
No, not at all… I'm just 24 and don't think that this is the right age to get married for guys. I am yet to get settled in my career. So now I can't even think of getting married.

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
After Kritika grabbing the meaty role in Balaji's Pyaar Ka Bandhan, Karan Kundra too seems to follow the same but in Ekta's second show, Bayttaab Dil Ke Tamanna Hai. The actor is replacing the newcomer Manav as Veeru.

"I was in Punjab and have returned to Mumbai and received a call from Balaji for their show Bayttaab for the shoot of the promo. I'm happy to be back with this production as it feels at home," says Karan.

When asked about replacing Manav as Veeru, the actor quips, "I don't have any idea about that but yes I have replaced Manav. That doesn't matter to me much as the character is very strong. The promos of the same will be aired and my entry will be shown either from tomorrow or day after."

Elaborating on the character, Karan explains, "Veeru is the right hand of Aman Verma in the show who is a driver. He is very important character in the show and I am enjoying it."

"Also my look in the show is very different from that of Arjun of Kitani as it is totally glamorise. Definitely looks will change in the later stage," he concludes.

Our khabroo informs, "He will fall in love with elder sister Priyamvada and things will slowly move further bringing in the twist and turn."

So watch out for your favourite star in a new avatar in this week.

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
The handsome hunk Karan Kundra who had made his debut in Kitani Mohabbat Hai has been health conscious after his entry in this glamorous world but do you know that this good looking actor was once over loaded with weight and due to which his father use to call him up by a very funny name. Want to know what?

"Karan's father use to call Karan as Kaddu (Pumpkin) for the reason that he was very over-loaded with weight up to 107 k.g. He was very puffy when he was in school and was very heavy to be lifted," chirps the little birdie.

Our close source further informs, "He was so obese that he uses to go to school on his fathers scooter with his friends, kaddu always loved to have food all time and was least worried about his fitness but that is definitely not the case for present date."

But now Karan is a heartthrob for his fans and is no more a Kaddu.

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
nyc=)

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Karan Kundra : How do I loose weight on my face??
On TwitterWink

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hahahahaha LOL

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missinguonly