Uttaran

Queries related to 16th June episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Topsy-Krett

Topsy-Krett

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Okay guys, I had a few questions in mind, so here I am..I was away from this forum for a few days but this show gets more and more annoying I had to come back Angry Here's what I wanted to ask:

1.  Is Tapasya really remorseful of her actions? Has she changed? For instance, take the doll scene. Inspite of Ichcha warning her not to cut the doll's hair she did it and then started shedding crocodile tears..and even at school she refused to participate alongwith Ichcha in the dance competition..has she really forgiven Ichcha? Or is she just acting good in front of her parents?

2. Who do you think is the letter to Damini from? The first thought that came to my mind was "Her husband Rajendra is alive!!" because she mentioned that only he used to write letters to them..no one else. Or is it some bad news as Damini fears?

Hope you guys like this topic! Have fun discussing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Queries related to 16th June episode" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyas707

priyas707

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
1) Tapasya is not remorseful, but she only fears that Icha will snatch her parents away, thats why she has all this negativity towards her and now she has started treating her nothing but like a maid's daughter!! Angry

But yes there are cracks evident in Tapu-Icha friendshp! I think there will be no further change in Tapu's character as I think the leap is taking place sometime next week.... Tapu has become negative.

2) I dont' think Damini's husband is alive as with this twist Damini will leave the haveli and move to the basti which her husband and am sure the makers dont' want this, it might be some good twist in this story --- for the good ---- I hope Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Topsy-Krett

Topsy-Krett

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Yeah it was the first thought that came to my mind, I didn't say it HAS to be her husband's. Anyway I agree with you, if they make Tappu's character any more negative, she'll end up being the antagonist.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top