Kkusum may not air in USA Canada and UK

Posted: 18 years ago

Well i just looked at the Schedule of Kkusum in the USA site there is no sign of Kkusum there I hope it is not True, even thought it is only 3 three months away from its ending i still want to see how Kkusum kills herself

oh here is the link for the schd

http://www.setasia.tv/schedule/schedule_main.php?dated=2005/ 10/31

for monday

Farhan

OH MY GOd...how do u know kkusum is ending and how do u no tht she will kill herself...tell me quick!!!
This schedule looks very stupid to me..how can they just stop telecast in usa in the middle of the show why cant they just finish fast and we r relived to c watever ending.
i can c this show ending unless they change the focus 2 the younger generation!
but i really want to see kkusum...that's not fair
i am happy tht its ending but i am also sad bout it..
Hi Farhan,

We are happy kusum is ending, but we do not think kusum will die in th end of the serial.

They have killed the hero,how can they kill the main heroine. She will walk away from the kapoor household.

Debjani.
Originally posted by mfarhaniqbal33

Well i just looked at the Schedule of Kkusum in the USA site there is no sign of Kkusum there I hope it is not True, even thought it is only 3 three months away from its ending i still want to see how Kkusum kills herself

oh here is the link for the schd

http://www.setasia.tv/schedule/schedule_main.php?dated=2005/ 10/31

for monday

Farhan

Farhan!!! If I am correct! Kusum doesn't come at its usual time at 9:00 pm but it comes at night at 1:00 am and next day at 2:30 pm. Hope that helps and sorry if I am wrong. 😃

omgg!!...its not gonna b comin at 9:00 in da nite anymo!!!!! da onli way i can watch kkusum now is by da videos dat ppl post on this forum!!!....plzzz dont stop posting da video updates!! i realli want 2 watch kkusum and besides its ending soon!!!