punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - June16th

By: Navii Dhesiii

Part 1:

Archana's mother is sitting there in the room on the ground with Punni in her lap. Archana's father says, "Thank god you asked Manju to come with us at the right time. If not Manju and Vinod's relationship would have been broken" Archana's mother says," I did it for Punni. Her future is based on Vinod and Manju's relationship. I do not want her at such a young age to be thirsting for one parents love". Archana's father then says," It's late let's go to sleep". Archana's mother agrees. They then show a clock. It is 12:30am. They also, show her crying and remembering all the hurtful and insulting things Manju's mother said to Archana. She then falls back asleep. They then show light shining through a window. You then hear a wierd sound. Archana's mother get's awaken. She goes to the kitchen and see's Archana. She then thinks to her self," She has gone through sooo much pain and she it still makes no difference. OR has Archana just made sorrow a way of life?". She goes into the kitchen and says, " Let me help". Archana says," No, It's Ok; I am almost done. You didn't sleep all night did you?". Her mother replies," no.". Archana says," Turn this way [ She see's tears in her mother's eyes] look at you're eyes/ Let's go wash your face maybe it will make it better". You see her mother washing her face. She asks," Is it better now". Archana replies," I was wrong you're face is washed but, it can't hide the tears". Her mother starts to cry and hugs her mother. Archana then says, " Don't worry mom. Stop crying". Then someone calls her,"ARCHANA get me some tea" Archana replies," I'm coming/ Mom will you be Ok". Her mother says," Don't worry you go. I will take care of myself". Archana leaves. She then bumps into Manju. Manju stares at her in anger. Archana says," Sorry." She then goes and picks up Punni.

Part 2:

Archana is trying to say something to Manju when all of a sudden Punni says," Let's Go! I'm getting late". Vinod is looking in anger also but at Manju. Punni and Archana leave. For a period of time Vinod and Manju just keep glaring at each other and not talking. Then Vinod leaves. They then show Archana going to drop off Punni at school. Vaishali then comes rushing in saying, " Mom, someone's things got stolen. Come everyone is fighting outside!". Her mother replies," You go!". Vaishali replies, " You always wan't to catch the theif!". Her mother replies," We have enough problems our self how am I to solve others?". They then show Nirmila come in and give Vaishali Achar because she loves it. She is trying to leave fast so, she doesn't have to talk to Archana's mother". She ends up sitting down after Archana's mother won't let her leave. Nirmila says," What you said is not possible". Archana's mother says," What?". Nirmila says," You know Sitish and Archana". Archana's mother says," I wasn't even going to talk about that. But, How do you know?". Nirmila says," My relative was there. You know how fast things travel around here. They think that Archana is .....// But, I we know how good Archana is right/// That's all that matters. You know if a girl get's -badnam- then in our society we can't tell everyone off right. Even Sitish and his parents think that... Who know's what Manju's mother may have said after you left. Don't worry I will tell you if I ever see another boy in my sight. I have to go know there is work at my house. Don't worry ok. Bye". [ VINOD was watching this all happening] Vinod goes inside and says, " MANJU!" She doesn't listen. He repeats the same thing and then says, " What does your mother want. Why is she taking revenge on us when we didn't do anything. We were already tensed about Archana's wedding and now your mom is making it worse and making sure Archana will never get married. Manju says, "WOW! You care about you're sisters wedding so much. But, how about my brother's wedding that was broken at the LAST second? I thought we were suppose to take care of each other's families?". Vinod says, " There is no question of taking care of you're family/ We had forgotten all that happened then why is your mother bringing it up over and over again?". Manju says, " It's easy for you to say! You don't know what they wen't through?". Vinod says, " Tell you're mother to stop giving MY ARCHANA puinishment for something she didn't do. I can atleast expect that from you?". Manju says, " Expect, We had a LOVE marriage right? Then why was it yesterday when you're sister and mother came up you were so easily letting me go?". Vinod says, " I understand that I made a mistake in anger. But, My mother fixed that and brought you back into this house with honor!". Manju says, " Honor? That was all a plan of you're mother's her GREED!". Vinod says, " That's you're problem! You could never understnad this families good parts that's why you COULD NEVER MAKE A GOOD DAUGHTER- IN- LAW !"

Part 3: 

Sulochana is talking to her husband and says," All I wanted to do is have fun at the party and meet some new people. But, look what happened to my Archana. In one night, Nirmila found out !!!!". Archana's father says, " It's because of you being stubborn". Archana's mother replies, " ME !". He replies," Yeah, You! I agree Manju's mother spread it but you are at fault too. What did she say? That a bunch of people who rejected Archana? You have always wanted big things for Archana. But, when she get's dumped then it only hurts her". Archana's mother says, " UNDERSTAND!". Then they have a conversation on how Archana's mom has ruined everything and needs to remember that Archana is only 8 paas. Varsha is watching this while it is happening. They then show Manav and his friend in his car. The friend is talking about some sport and a player. When Manav all of a sudden see's Archana his friend then starts to follow her. Manav tells him to stop but he refuses and says if he listened to him he would have beeen more suceessful in this relationship. Manav then tells him how he keeeps seeing Archana over and over again. His friend replies that it is KISMAT KONNECTION! They then see Archana at a shop. His friend gets out of the car even though Manav is trying to stop him he then finds out Archana's name and all about her from the shop keeper. They then show Archana's mother back at the house finding some proposals in the paper. Her father sees a engineer and get's mad again. Archana comes home. Then the father goes and makes a phone call for a proposal. He comes back and tells them that he has a proposal. The mother immediately wants to know what he does. In the middle of this the father get's mad and leaves.  Apparently, The Wedding is set . THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 17 June 2009 at 12:39am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanabrit-in-nyahcirhuda1Bsanksamsayshellojuhi.anamikamundonsusan88mystifyrebutunaRainynulzahutanp-roxGauri22naj7bookbrain007dhoopkinareybharadwaj_kpoo_supimushkan_2003hazel16rashi77~*Thamizhan*~blackdaughterRehana86neela226-Alina-Millerrr88Roarkl0vey*Resham*.Mandy.-Ravjot-Roshni.pop77Bul3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR- Written Update + Vid/Pics - June16th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much hun!!! *hug*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlMita

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!