Sensual Seduction(AR) epilogue pg 143 21/8

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guyz...SAZ here...Well i got a new idea in my head, and thoguht of experimenting it... This one is called Sensual Seduction! and yes it is an AR ff... This is going to be my first mini AR ff, probably gonna have like 10 part...
plzz read nd do leave ur comments!

INTRO!

Stretching her arms out, she felt her hand hit a hard body. Opening her eyes after a long, amazing night, she woke up to see the body lying next to her. Shock and distressed, she looked under the comforter to see her naked body lying next to his. His hand around her waist, his head in between her neck and shoulder, his breath kissing her neck. She got up without making a squeak, and left the house.

June 16, 2009

Dear Diary,

Okay this guy is seriously a creep' I cant believe he took advantage of me' I mean I know I should have controlled, but I was drunk by his affection for god sake' cant he keep his hands off of me for once' Okay so what, its not the first time I slept with him' but it is the first time I "did it", and that to while I was totallyblown out by him' Man what if my mom found out' She would probably curse herself out, thinking what she did wrong with me' Luckily she lives no where near here' okay she does, bah still in another state'Lets see what work has in stored for me tomorrow'

She put her diary inside her little cabinet, and laid down to reminisce how it all started.

Character List:

Ridhima Gupta- a smart, educated girl. Was always interested in business, and always wanted to own an industry. She has an amazing mom, who's very cool, and supportive of her daughter's decisions. Meanwhile, has a father who just wants to shatter her dream. Her father believes in old traditions, where the women's main job is to get married, have kids, stay home, and mainly be a slave of their husband's.

Armaan Malik- Spoiled, rich kid, who's main goal in life is girls. Marriage commitment, not in his dictionary, which is mainly made of the words, SEX, GIRLS, MONEY, PROFIT, BUSINESS, AND MORE SEX. Anyone can get a girl, but Armaan Malik doesn't go for girls, in fact it's vise versa. His style and attitude is what the girls go crazy for, and with a bonus his income. He is the new boss of STAR HOLLOW Company, which was first his dad's.

FLASH BACK!

"MOM! you know I have to do this to prove myself right" Ridhima said pleading her mother, Padma Gupta. Padma looked up into her daughter's eyes and saw a determination' She loves her daughter dearly, and can never stay away from her for a second. She signed knowing clearly well that she cant neglect her daughter's decision. "But' Ridhima, you know I cant stay away from you doll' I am your mother, and you are my responsibility. Padma said, trying to change her mind one last time. "I understand mom, but you have to understand that I am growing up' and you have been always supportive with me, but dad' he never really took me seriously, for him it was always Rahul as the favorite' but now mom, I wanna prove myself useful, and I want to feel the joy of success' Mom, I dotn want to get married yet' and you know dad, how he feels about women' Remember, he made you quite your job' because he needs you to look after the house' and mom, you worked your ass off to become a doctor, but look what dad made you do' and now he's doing the same with me, I studied hard to understand business, and now when I feel I'm ready to start my career, he wants me to get married to his business partner's son' But not this time dad' he had his way, and now I think it's time for me to step up and make my own decision." Padma was surprised by her daughter's words, she felt proud to have a daughter like her' They were more like best friends, telling each other everything' and even now she told her mom what she wants' All Padma can do now is smile, and support her, "I'm proud of you Ridhi' Today you proved to be my daughter, not your father's' God bless you baby". Ridhima smiled and felt relieved getting her mother's approval; she bent down and touched her mom's feet, getting her prayers and blessings with her. "I'm always here for you' and if you ever need anything promise to call me'okay baby". "Thanks mom' I love you a lot' and I will miss you" Ridhima said hugging her mom one last time. "And remember not to tell dad where I am' okay" Padma kissed her daughter one last time, and lead her to the airport.

Lets see what New York has in store for this ambitionous Ridhima... How will this affect her life.. Keep reading!

INDEX!
part 1- pg 1
part 2- pg 1
part 3- pg 32
part 4- pg 32
part 5- pg 32
part 6- pg 55
part 7- pg 66
part 8- pg 71
part 9- pg 99
part 10- pg 106
part 11- pg 128
epilogue- pg 143

Edited by SaziArmaan - 14 years ago

PART 1    Good-bye California and hello New York!

January 3rd 2009,

It hasn't even been a week and I already got a job… WOW! this truly is the best city in the world. I start tomorrow as the new assistant of Armaan Malik… I think something like that… It's so funny how his name is Malik.. he probably thinks of himself as a King or something… psht… sound more like a slave… Being the daughter of Shashank Gupta wasn't gonna help me out now…. There is a better sense of pride when you know that you accomplished something on your own… Otherwise if I had said that I am Shashank Gupta's daughter, why only an assistant, I could have straight been the CEO of that company. Well tomorrow is the big day… Can't wait to start work… WOW! I never said that before.

She looked up at the tall building standing ahead of her. WOW! this place is damn nice… I must say Mr. Malik has good taste for an old guy… Okay lets see, almost 9:00, I still have thirty minutes… Either I runaway and go back home and get married to that guy… or stay and start my life on my own, although I will have to face my fears on my own… It now or never Ridhima… she stepped inside the building, and before going in she bent down touching the floor with her hand, and taking its blessings.

The place was huge, it looked like a mall, and the first floor was mainly the reception area, which included a staff room… separate men and women bathrooms. The second floor was where all the work was done… There were separate little offices for the workers, and for the people at higher positions had large rooms. Hopefully my room is huge….i can never stay in a place with no space… it's like I'm space-a-phobic… 

"Hi…I'm Ridhima Gupta, Armaan Malik's new assistant" the receptionist looked at Ridhima from head to toe, and had a sheepish grin on her face Don't worry dear, assistant for maybe like 4 months… and this one that he picked up actually looks decent, "Yes, your room is on the top floor…. Make yourself comfortable" she said with the fakest smile.

WOW! I'm only an assistant and I already have a room on the top floor… not bad Ridhz, you might actually like this place… She stood in front of her room, room 354A, as she opened the door, she felt as if she was in heaven. Everything was there, a mini fridge, it was huge, beautiful glass desk; she stepped out just to assure herself that she was in the right room. As she stepped back in, she found a door to a huge bedroom. She was shocked, WOW! these people sure know how to keep their workers happy… a master bedroom and a huge office… what more do I wanthmm.. maybe I should move all my stuff in, but no one told me that the employees live in this building… ooo more money to be saved, now I don't have to pay my landlord, and can move out of that filthy apartment… She sat down on the bed relaxing for another fifteen mintues.

Suddenly she heard the door close, and she heard people giggling. She stepped out of the bedroom to see a very shocking scene, rapidly closing her eyes, she tried to remain calm. Maybe it was just an hallucination, she opened her eyes to see the same scene again. Feeling very disgusted Ridhima tried to approach the couple, but her legs felt as if they were tied to the floor. All she can hear is moaning, people sucking on each other, and scratching noises.

"Maya stop it baby… I have to work". "I know baby, but I just missed you so bad… and I'm seeing you after a week, please let me feel you again…". "Baby, if you keep seducing me like this I have no other choice… please baby let me work, and I swear, tonight is our night… only our night!". Hearing the conversation, Ridhima felt emotionally and mentally, and physically disgusted.

Thinking they would stop there little game, Ridhiam felt relieved, so she went ahead. But no, again she stopped seeing the girl unbuttoning his shirt, she looked away again. Man! There going physical… AND THAT TOO IN MY OFFICE! Ridhima's temper rose. She walked up to the couple furiously, as she was about to pat the guy's shoulder, she was almost pushed down on the floor.

Feeling a strange breeze behind his back, he turned rapidly to see a person about to fall, but due to bad coordination, he also slipped. Landing on top of her, he saw a face covered with hair. Seeing a beautiful green eye catch his eye, he removed the hair on the other. Slowly unraveling a beautiful angelic face, he started at her even more. Not blinking or even moving an inch, he slowly raised his finger, tracing her face.

Feeling the bare floor thump her back, she slowly went to get up, went suddenly she was hit again, but this time with a naked body. As she tried pushing it away, she felt bare skin, as her hands landed on his muscular chest. She opened one eye, as her hair disturbed the other, she saw him gazing back. His finger, gently removing the strands of hair, covering her face. She felt him lining her face, softly, as he went down to her lips, moving ahead.

"OUCH!" a girls shriek came, erupted the dream mode of two people. Both moved their heads side ways to see a girl, trying to get up, but fell back down again. They looked at each other again, and feeling slightly uncomfortable, he got up from her. Giving her a hand, she held it, still looking down, and gently got up. Before she can say thanks he walked away to the girl on the floor and picked her up!.

"You okay Maya?" " yeah… yeah, I'm fine baby!... now where were we up to" she leaned forward, trying to capture his lips, but he backed away. Ridhima walked up to the couple, and an angry tone, "Excuse me… if you don't mind but.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!" she said folding her arms. 'Oh look who woke up in the wrong side of the bed… but us… the question should be, what are you doing here…?"  "Well FYI, this is my office, and I can be here if I want to… okay now please get out!" she said pointing at the door. "ANJALIIII" he shouted, and within seconds ran in a girl, that same receptionist.

"Ye… yes.. sir" she said in a trembling voice. "Anjali… I want an explanation for this… how can you let some unknown person into this building" he said angrily. "But sir…", "NO butts! I want her hear out of here NOW!" he said point and Ridhima, and then to the door. "NO one's getting out!" came a voice from the door. The four turned around to see a man in his 40's standing besides the door. He stepped inside to see what all the commotion was about, "what's going on in here? Armaan why are you shouting at this girl for?" "Dad who the hell is she , and how dare she come to my room, and scream at me to get out!" Ridhima was shocked and pissed, shocked because she just shouted at her new boss, and pissed because she cant have her own room, she has to share it with Armaan… So I guess that bedroom is his… geez a bedroom inside the office… can that man control his hormones. "What! HE'S ARMAAN MALIK!" Ridhima shouted. "Yes I'm ARMAAN MALIK!... but who the hell are you?" "Well I'm your new assistant, whether you like it or not!" she said proudly. "WHAT!... but how can this be…. Dad Maya is my assistant, how can you fire her…" he said pleading his dad. "Sorry son, but she less of an office assistant and more of a bedroom assistant to you… and since you are the new CEO of this company, you have to be more professional, and careful, and more focused on your job, so I hired a new assistant…" He looked at Armaan's shocked face… "But dad…" he was stopped by his dad's hand. He watched his dad walk away, along with Anjali.

He turned his glare to Ridhima, and made an evil look, squinting his eyes, and pointing his finger at her, "YOU! This is all YOUR fault!" Ridhima looked back at him in the same manner, and grabbed his finger twisting it back, "LISTEN TO ME! you maybe sleeping around with all of your employees, and ruling over them, but as for me… NEVER! NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO! Not you, not my DAD, NO ONE!... You are my boss, so just keep it that way… AM I CLEAR!" she said commandingly. Armaan was in a gaze, no one has ever spoken to him in that comportment, but he was to afraid to speak up. When he looked at her eye's he saw determination, and strength, and self belief.

Ridhima on the other hand just realized that he was her boss, she was about to apologize, but she realized that he didn't say anything back. To soften the mood, "do you need anything sir". Armaan looked at her, and nodded slowly walking, still trying to catch his breath. After taking a deep breath, "your jobs to guide me through presentations, to assemble meetings with clients, and to help me develop new ideas… you work from Monday's to Friday, 9 am sharp to 7 pm, and your salary 17 dollars an hour… am I clear" he said firmly. "Yes Sir…" "Good!.. and Maya, GET OUT!" pointing towards the door. Before leaving, Maya gave Ridhima a despising look.

January 4th 2009,

Dear Diary,

WOW! Today surely was a surprise, all thanks to my boss. 1st he falls on me, then yells at me, and then I shout back, all that happened and then I found out he was my boss… That stupid, idiot, good for nothing boss. Actually he's not really that stupid, he's quiet intelligent, and knows business very well. He thought me many aspects of business, and gave me many helpful tips. The best part of all is that he's freakin HOT! I cant deny that/ When he fell on me he was shirtless, and I felt his muscles on me. When I tried pushing him away, I felt his hard core chest… it was mad strong… OH God Ridhz, what on earth are you thinking… Checking your boss out… No way! Well now, I am going to catch up with sleep, and hopefully, no more crazy days at work!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Guyz here's the first part of Sensual Seduction! I hope all of you enjoyed it....
**WIll send pmz ASAP**

Luv SAZ!😃😃

PART 2

Walking down the street to her office, Ridhima bumped into a girl. "Ohh' I'm so sorry" Ridhima apologized. "No, no.. it was my fault.. I should have looked where I was going' see I'm kind of in a rush to get to work'" Both crossed the road together, and to their surprise both were entering the same building. "You work here too!" both said at the same time. "Yeah I work here, but I've never seen you before" the girl claims. "Well actually I just started yesterday' I'm Armaan Malik's new assistant' Ridhima' Uhhh' Ridhima Chadha". Ridhima said unsurely of the last name pulling her hand forward for a shake. "OMG you're a Chadha also'" Instead of shaking her hand the girl came forward and hugged her, happily. "I'm also a Chadha' Muskaan Chadha to be exact" she said breaking out of the hug. "We are gonna have so much fun' we'll go shopping together' have sleepovers' by the way where do you leave.. You know forget it' I'll take it later' we'll be like sisters'." Muskaan said smiling and excitedly. Ridhima was shocked by her' She really liked Muskaan attitude' she was free, and expressed everything truly by the looks of it.

Ridhima entered her room' no wait their room' well mainly Armaan Malik's room, she just had a small portion of it' Not finding anyone here, she checked her watch' hmmm 9:30 and Armaan Malik isn't here yet' she thought walking towards her desk. She sat down, wondering how she got this far, all without her dad's help. Her dad always wanted another son' He already had one, Rahul, her elder brother' but that wasn't enough satisfying, when he had heard that he was gonna have a girl, he wasn't very pleasant. Shashank Gupta had a strong belief that women were meant to keep the house in control' obey their husband, and fulfill their needs'.Shashank Gupta has two empires' he wanted a second son because after his retirement each son will look over each empire. Rahul already started his job' but Shashank never allowed Ridhima to look over the second empire' Now all Shashank wanted was to get Ridhima married and let HER HUSBAND look after business'

Her thought were erupted  by the opening of a door. Out came a girl from Armaan Malik's OFFICE BEDROOM' She had a bed sheet covered around her, and all over her shoulders were bite marks, and hickeys. "Bye baby' call me if you need anything else' I had fun last night'" the girl screamed happily walking away. Ridhima was shocked to see that girl' the girl didn't even want Armaan' She probably had sex all night' but their was no fear or regret on her face' Ridhima tingled in disgust that some women were like that.

Not feeling like working Ridhima sat like a bum on her chair. "Ridhima can you get me the file for Sharma industry's please.... " Armaan asked drinking from his coffee. "Get it your self' "Ridhima said lazily. Armaan looked at her shocked'. She was his assistant' so why isn't she assisting him. Ridhima had just realized what she said' Damn! Why do I keep forgetting I work now'. I'm independent' and now I'm not the boss.. Shit! " I.. I mean.. I'll get it.. sorry about that sir..' she said getting him the file rapidly. Armaan smiled at her misconception' He had never met a girl, who worked for him actually shut him up like Ridhima did yesterday' His thoughts were removed when suddenly Ridhima slammed the file on his desk' "There you go.. any thing else SIR'" "Yeah.. um actually when I came out of the shower today, my bed sheets were missing' Can you please order some new bed sheets for me'" Ridhima looked at him in' I'm his assistant now his wife or house maid.. WTF is wrong with him' and plus doesn't he know that girl wrapped herself around the bed sheet... and left' "Why would I order bed sheets for you' This is your personally matter, and why cant you order your own bed sheets" Ridhima said in a rude and attitude tone. "My, my' you sure are a bossy thing when it comes to work' what do you think of yourself' as the boss or something' sorry to break your dream honey, but you're an assistant and I'm your boss' okay' so go order some bed sheets for me' or else' " Armaan said pointing his finger at her. "Or else' or else what Mr. Malik, your gonna fire me' huh!". "No' no, I'm gonna come and sleep with you' how would you like that, even though I know you wouldn't mind'" He saw Ridhima fuming with anger, which was freaking him out' "I'm just kidding' no need to get so serious" Ridhima was about to say something' but then stopped realizing that she needed to keep this job badly. "I'm sorry'. I'll order your bed sheets right now' by the way if you want your old bed sheets, I can ask your girlfriend to give them back'" "Girl friend? Which one?" Ridhima looked at him in shock' which one' he has more than one' "Uhh' the one you slept with last night'" Ridhima said pointing at the bad. "Ohhh' so she took them' uhhh.. what's her name' Serena, Tina' Minaa' well what ever it is' I don't want their dirty germs on my sheets' so please get new ones'"

Ridhima looked at him in utter shock' He didn't even know his girl friend's name or even who the hell he slept with last night' She had a brand new question on her mind that might answer a lot about him' "Uhh' do you get brand new bed sheets everyday?" hoping for an answer. Armaan looked at her surprise, "OHH' look who caught up' I'm surprised you know so much in one day'. Impressive." "So does that mean every morning I'm gonna have to see that girl run out of your office?" She asked. Armaan slightly chuckled "No' you'll see me with different girls'" Ridhima looked at him in shock and disgust' Okay Ridhz' too much info'. Just get back to work' Without saying anything, Ridhima rolled her eyes and walked out. "Ohh.. before you leave can you also order some pillows for me" He asked. "Whatever you want Armaan SIR'" she said not looking back' "Hey' what's up with all this Armaan sir and all that crap' please call me Armaan' I seriously hate it when people call me sir makes me sound old' and come on 26 is not old'"

January 6th 2009,

Dear Diary,

Today was a normal day, although it did start out as weird. I mean new bed sheets everyday' EWW! And get this new bed sheets because different girls every night.. UGH! Then things got all normal again, then again was it really normal. Armaan was annoying as usual, but for some reason it doesn't really annoy me' It's actually fun to have him around' maybe not fun, I just feel happy' okay happy isn't the word to describe it' I fell independent when I'm with him, he gives me order and all, and I feel responsible' But he is very irritating, once he gets into his arrogance mood' Like today'

"Uhh. Sir I need yo'" I looked at the scene right in front of me, I saw him shirtless, feeling slightly awkward. As he turned around I also turned in embarrassment. Feeling my heart skip, it felt as if somebody was banging on drums inside me. Feeling somebody take a hold of the file from my hand, I felt his fingers brush against mine. Oh God at that moment I thought I would get a heart attack. Why cant her wear a shirt' I mean this is an office' how would it feel if you have a boss who's hot and supper sexy, and isn't wearing a shirt' I looked up and I realized that I was in his bedroom' Oh god, this is so thwarting ' I'm in my boss's bedroom' with him shirtless, and his every touch was driving me crazy' What do I do'

He took the file out of my hand and placed in on the table beside. I looked down and suddenly felt fingers crawling along my waistline. I gasped for air, but for some reason the more I tried to breathe, the more breathless I was getting. As his hand caressed my waist, I felt his hands going under my blazer and my tank top. He pulled me closer causing my hands to land on his chest. His fingers were kneading through my bare skin, as the distances between our bodies were decreasing. His lips lightly brushed against my cheeks, as he led down and up. Soft, moist and hungry lips, he had. I felt myself going crazy' My feeling felt unbearable to hide' the question was, what type of feelings were they'  

I felt my self-tiptoeing to get up to his level, and my neck arching, as his lips caught mine. With one hand still on my waist, he raised the other one and held my face. Rubbing his palm up and down my face, he started kissing me harder, sucking on my lips, so hard I felt my blood vessels break. It wasn't the pain that hurt, it was more the a sea of pleasure and lust' Lust, that's it' My hands went around his neck, enabling him to get closer, if he didn't I would have broke the kiss' but no, he went deeper inside my lips. I thought it was me who was only getting into the moment, but looks like Armaan got even crazier'

I broke out of the kiss gasping for air, but Armaan wasn't ready to stop' I mean seriously how long a person can hold his breath' I swear he can break the record of holding a persons breath. Looks like Armaan wasn't pleased of breaking out, he held my hands behind my back, pushing me roughly, closing the door with my back, and locking the door. Kissing me harder than before, I felt his tongue find it's way to mine. As they played around, Armaan disheveled our fingers into one another. This time he broke the kiss, but he didn't stop, his lips rubbed down my neck. There was a different feeling there' Every place he touched had different feelings' He kissed my collar bones, one by one' okay I really lost control then' I kissed his chest.. leaving damp prints on there' as he kissed around my neck, I felt my fingers digging into his back' as I scratched him. He moaned in the pain' but never stopped kissing me'

I felt a knock behind my back, turning around, I found him standing in front of me' Ohh God this was all a bloody dream' I felt so real, so intense' and the worst part is, I was enjoying it' I was enjoying the feeling of him touching me' is this even legal'  

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay guy's i feel so proud of myself... i wrote a part and that too within 4 days... So Happy.... So i hope you all like the part.... plzzz do leave you comments/criticsmz.... nd guyz do pray for me... my last two exams are tomorrow... nd dere the hardest....
** WIll send pmz ASAP**
Luv SAZ!
hey amazing update plz add me 2 ur pm list thanx
   misha
yes you should cont
it sounds like a real interesting story
plz cont soon
hey
ya do continue sounds very interesting😊
Hey Sazi another beautiful concept please do continue this FF!

hey,

luved d intro.
Please continue.Its Awesome.

Hey ineresting..continue soon yaar! thanks

luv anu
hey saz another amezing ff from u...would love to read more..continue soon...do pm me when u update...
❤️MONA