Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Both didnt like each other's cards..but

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 5:48am | IP Logged
LOL The card thing was so cute! Naitik and Akshara both didnt like each others card choice much.. He thought the card was too simple..but when Shaurya said that Akshu chose it..he said its so nice n beautiful!LOL And she thought the ganesh was a bit over..when she came to know he designed it..she felt so happy..
but during the phone convo..the way they praised each other was so cute!LOL

PS:- OMG..Naitik desigining the card was like...Ermm but sweet too!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Both didnt like each other's cards..but" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..natasha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..natasha..

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i even i liked the card episode...!! with tadka of naksh romance.....

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
It was a really nice epi!

kuli

kuli

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
yeah me too it was a good episode... esp the way akshara ended it by saying i will tell you why i liked our name together later!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top