~~A True n a Legendery Love story on this forum~~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MrsRajeev

IF-Dazzler

MrsRajeev

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hi friends...
Im a very old member of this forum....n now after yeras imagain on this forum....there must b many new things, members and activities but im still te old one....who met her family over here....this forum is my 2nd home....im so much dedicated over here that wheneva i cum here there is so much of excitement in me that no 1 can imagine.....i used to visit this forum daily n when i didnt used to cum here i used to feel something's missing....i misssed u allll.........vijay bhai bhaskar bro sim di, dina , amby , barnali dieverybody....im soooo ahppy to be a part of this site.....n im so much dedicated to it....now comming to my love yes this forum has gotta legendery love story that happened over here ....my friendss........i and Nida met met over here and u now we are soo much closer even being so apart...we are very much closer n ofcourse Rajeev(rajeev khandelwal) whom i got to know from here gradually....i was searching about himmm...n landed over here.....me realli thankful to all of u and this forum where im still remembered n ive heard my name stilll......it feels pleasure......THANKUUUUU.Hug...memories are forever n today even memories are silll fresh...........
Naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~A True n a Legendery Love story on this forum~~" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
aww that was sweeet...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top