India-Forums

Women-Men...equal rights? (Page 3)

SmarterDesiKid IF-Sizzlerz
SmarterDesiKid
SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

i c the reason behind the avLOLLOL..JK!!
answer: To impress the girl??? or to develope a psooible love story?LOL

Good that you see the reason, there is a reason.  I wish my avi would be an emoticon. Wink - that's my favorite RL expression as well. LOL

And judging from your answer, I see the reason behind your avi too. WinkTongue .... Kidding of course! LOL

Back to the topic - So it doesn't hurt your big fat ego to hold the door open for a girl you are trying  to impress. But it kills your heart to open a door for a girl out of pure decency? Wink

P.S. Can I give you a piece of advise? If you really want to impress a girl, hold the door open for girls other than her and show her your gentleman-like manners. Wink
i hold the door open for everyone, small girls, young girls, teen-girls, women, married girls, mother-girls, g-ma girls, great g-ma girlsLOLLOL, and for other male speciments as wellLOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

i c the reason behind the avLOLLOL..JK!!
answer: To impress the girl??? or to develope a psooible love story?LOL

Good that you see the reason, there is a reason.  I wish my avi would be an emoticon. Wink - that's my favorite RL expression as well. LOL

And judging from your answer, I see the reason behind your avi too. WinkTongue .... Kidding of course! LOL

Back to the topic - So it doesn't hurt your big fat ego to hold the door open for a girl you are trying  to impress. But it kills your heart to open a door for a girl out of pure decency? Wink

P.S. Can I give you a piece of advise? If you really want to impress a girl, hold the door open for girls other than her and show her your gentleman-like manners. Wink
i hold the door open for everyone, small girls, young girls, teen-girls, women, married girls, mother-girls, g-ma girls, great g-ma girlsLOLLOL, and for other male speciments as wellLOL

Awesome, perfect, that's all I ask.
Btw, the purpose of the topic then?
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Please, do not ever do that to impress me. You might give me a complex that I am cripple or too weak to pull open a door.  It's only gentlemanly if you are man enough to go buy some feminine products in situations of dire emergency.
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Please, do not ever do that to impress me. You might give me a complex that I am cripple or too weak to pull open a door. It's only gentlemanly if you are man enough to go buy some feminine products in situations of dire emergency.
LOL thats more like it !LOL
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Please, do not ever do that to impress me. You might give me a complex that I am cripple or too weak to pull open a door.  It's only gentlemanly if you are man enough to go buy some feminine products in situations of dire emergency.

Haha, and I'd say, no thank you on that one. LOL
But it is not about holding a door open - its about the principle of the matter, regardless of gender. Call it common courtesy if you will. I can hold a door open too, but I hate it when people slam the door on my face- boy or girl.

Anyways, back to women and men's equal rights, I say BS.
Super-Computer Groupbie
Super-Computer
Super-Computer

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Male and Female species - each possess own unique qualities
Proper balanced use - ensures prosperity

Such a system is indeed beneficial to an otherwise flawed system

However if you are referring to social rights more than job opportunities
==> still incorrect as All entities must have equal rights.

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super-Computer

Male and Female species - each possess own unique qualities
Proper balanced use - ensures prosperity

Such a system is indeed beneficial to an otherwise flawed system

However if you are referring to social rights more than job opportunities
==> still incorrect as All entities must have equal rights.

All I'm saying is that the notion of "equal" rights is all BS. Each gender claims something different, its a never ending argument. Obviously equal rights should be enacted. But what people fail to understand is that men and women are equal in different ways.
NaughtySon Senior Member
NaughtySon
NaughtySon

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Women and men should have equal opportunities in the sense that there should be no discrimination in terms of gender. Not just mena dn women, transgenders should also be given the same rights as the rest of us. They have the rights, let us let them execute the rights. Thanks.

Go to top