Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

bolo bolo kya bolna chahti hoLOL

hmm well seriously, i don't do it, and i don't believe in doing it.i know most girls like things like these cos they "seem " nice but then everyone can do all this. There's that inherent niceness which people should possess rather.

jaane do LOL

You don't open the door open for people? Confused So if someone is behind you, and you open the door for yourself, would you reach your hand out and hold the door open until they take hold of the door? "Holding the door open" has different connotations, it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to hold the door open every single time you go through one and for each and every girl - because those guys are extremely annoying LOL - but I mean common courtesy is also something right?

I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm with someone, I hold the door open (regardless of gender), let them through, and anyone else that's behind them (if its a nice guy - he'll automatically be embarrassed and will grab hold of the door so he can let me through) - and then I'll go inside. Or if I'm alone, I always turn around to look behind me to make sure that there's no one there, so I don't slam the door on the person's face.

Now PLEASE tell me that you do the same - or I will have to come there and knock some sense into that brain of your's. Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women-Men...equal rights? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

bolo bolo kya bolna chahti hoLOL

hmm well seriously, i don't do it, and i don't believe in doing it.i know most girls like things like these cos they "seem " nice but then everyone can do all this. There's that inherent niceness which people should possess rather.

jaane do LOL

You don't open the door open for people? Confused So if someone is behind you, and you open the door for yourself, would you reach your hand out and hold the door open until they take hold of the door? "Holding the door open" has different connotations, it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to hold the door open every single time you go through one and for each and every girl - because those guys are extremely annoying LOL - but I mean common courtesy is also something right?

I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm with someone, I hold the door open (regardless of gender), let them through, and anyone else that's behind them (if its a nice guy - he'll automatically be embarrassed and will grab hold of the door so he can let me through) - and then I'll go inside. Or if I'm alone, I always turn around to look behind me to make sure that there's no one there, so I don't slam the door on the person's face.

Now PLEASE tell me that you do the same - or I will have to come there and knock some sense into that brain of your's. Angry

lol, i was talking about those nice things which you say most boys do for a girlLOL

secondly, lol, yeah , i am courteous and respectful enoughLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

lol, i was talking about those nice things which you say most boys do for a girlLOL

secondly, lol, yeah , i am courteous and respectful enoughLOL

Most boys? Haha, I never said that. Most boys don't do that. LOL And I only mentioned the door thing - because that is something I feel strongly about- regardless of gender. I think its because there are too many doors in my university buildings. LOL Other things - like pulling out a chair and stuff -- oh lord, they are cheesy and unneeded, no boy ever dare pull out a chair for me, I can do it myself.

Good, that's all I ask. LOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Most boys? Haha, I never said that. Most boys don't do that. LOL And I only mentioned the door thing - because that is something I feel strongly about- regardless of gender. I think its because there are too many doors in my university buildings. LOL Other things - like pulling out a chair and stuff -- oh lord, they are cheesy and unneeded, no boy ever dare pull out a chair for me, I can do it myself.

Good, that's all I ask. LOL

LOL i actually liked to pull a chair now that you tell me. But the person whose chair i was pulling wasn't observing so generally he would fall on the floor.LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

LOL i actually liked to pull a chair now that you tell me. But the person whose chair i was pulling wasn't observing so generally he would fall on the floor.LOL

My brother did that to me once. Ouch It was at home though, he pulled my desk chair out and I wasn't looking. Ouch .... haslo, i know you are ROFL-ing. LOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

My brother did that to me once. Ouch It was at home though, he pulled my desk chair out and I wasn't looking. Ouch .... haslo, i know you are ROFL-ing. LOL

LOLLOL your brother was just acting courteous. It was your fault that your eyes were not in the right placeLOL

waise, i haven't had the courage to do this to girlsLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL your brother was just acting courteous. It was your fault that your eyes were not in the right placeLOL

waise, i haven't had the courage to do this to girlsLOL

This is the first time that anyone has ever mentioned the word courteous in the same sentence where they are discussing my brother. My brother would walks into a store, opens the door for himself, and slams it on the person behind him. Once it was a poor old lady. Another time it was my mom - ever since then, he thinks twice about his "opening door" manners (at least when my mom is there- he still slams the door on my face). LOL

Anyways, I had already pulled out my chair Angry

and i really hope you never develop that courage. although that wish would've been fulfilled had you had a sister. LOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

This is the first time that anyone has ever mentioned the word courteous in the same sentence where they are discussing my brother. My brother would walks into a store, opens the door for himself, and slams it on the person behind him. Once it was a poor old lady. Another time it was my mom - ever since then, he thinks twice about his "opening door" manners (at least when my mom is there- he still slams the door on my face). LOL

Anyways, I had already pulled out my chair Angry

and i really hope you never develop that courage. although that wish would've been fulfilled had you had a sister. LOL

LOLLOLLOL your bro is a courageous young lad to still do that "door thing" to youLOL

hmm sisters? cousins would do?LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top