SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
This is not to be taken extremely seriously!!! The thought just came to my head
I'm not a sexist, I bow down to women!LOL

But was wondering..
Women want equal rights...
they want to be treated just like men...equal job opportunities, salaries, happiness, and respect.
They got the freedom to play sports like basketball, just like men, tennis, just like men, golf, just like men, wrestling LOL just like men...

But then, why be chivalrous? Why pull out the chairs, and lay down jackets on puddles, and open doors, etc...
why show they are better than men, receiving extra care and stuff, and not equal?
Of course they have the sacred ability to birth to children, but the man has equal part in the birth...

SO...should we be scared that a riot breaks out with MEN demanding equal rights?LOLLOL
not the real question, sumtin to think about

just want to see your thoughts on this matter

[again, i am not a sexist, I worship women, respect them... I just think of random thoughts at random times]LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women-Men...equal rights?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

LOLjust for the record women have never really rioted for their rights i guessLOL have they?

Secondly, ofcourse some day or the other women would be more powerful than men. But lets just keep our mind clean and clear of certain thoughtsLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Uh-oh Suny, looks like my one comment on your transition from school to college and your attitude towards women has really taken charge on you. LOL

Just kidding, extremely nice topic, I'm tired right now, will come back to this tomorrow. g'night!

Edit - one thought that came to mind. Bowing down to women does not make you a feminist or "un"-sexist. Treat her as your equal is what a woman wants.

Also, why are you guys always nagging about holding doors open? Geez, does it really kill you? I hold the door open for the person behind me, regardless of gender. God. LOL

Okay will come back to this later. LOL

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 16 June 2009 at 9:55am

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Also, why are you guys always nagging about holding doors open? Geez, does it really kill you? I hold the door open for the person behind me, regardless of gender. God. LOL

Yea , exactly whats the big deal? khud nahin khol sakte?LOL

i'd like to hold the door open if the other person really doesn't care about itLOL . If he/she is like oversensitive about it , i'll close it even when he/she is trying to open itLOL

Edited by clodpolish - 15 June 2009 at 11:11pm

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

i'd like to hold the door open if the other person really doesn't care about itLOL . If he/she is like oversensitive about it , i'll close it even when he/she is trying to open itLOL

Arre, jab tum ho, toh mai khudh kyon kholoon? TongueLOL
You know what, I can open my own doors, I don't need any guy to open a door for me, especially not one who'll moan and groan later on. WinkTongue

And Cloddy you're ---- no words come to mind. LOL

Now a question to you boys - you normally don't want to open a door for any girl, because you think she can do it herself, but then why do you fall head over heels over "the girl" then? Why open the door for her, why pull out her chair? Why do all those nice things for her, that you normally don't believe should be done for a girl? Now don't tell me its love, I don't believe that crap. WinkTongue

SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by clodpolish

You know what, I can open my own doors, I don't need any guy to open a door for me, especially not one who'll moan and groan later on. WinkTongue

Now a question to you boys - you normally don't want to open a door for any girl, because you think she can do it herself, but then why do you fall head over heels over "the girl" then? Why open the door for her, why pull out her chair? Why do all those nice things for her, that you normally don't believe should be done for a girl? Now don't tell me its love, I don't believe that crap. WinkTongue
i c the reason behind the avLOLLOL..JK!!
answer: To impress the girl??? or to develope a psooible love story?LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

i c the reason behind the avLOLLOL..JK!!
answer: To impress the girl??? or to develope a psooible love story?LOL

Good that you see the reason, there is a reason.  I wish my avi would be an emoticon. Wink - that's my favorite RL expression as well. LOL

And judging from your answer, I see the reason behind your avi too. WinkTongue .... Kidding of course! LOL

Back to the topic - So it doesn't hurt your big fat ego to hold the door open for a girl you are trying  to impress. But it kills your heart to open a door for a girl out of pure decency? Wink

P.S. Can I give you a piece of advise? If you really want to impress a girl, hold the door open for girls other than her and show her your gentleman-like manners. Wink

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

bolo bolo kya bolna chahti hoLOL

hmm well seriously, i don't do it, and i don't believe in doing it.i know most girls like things like these cos they "seem " nice but then everyone can do all this. There's that inherent niceness which people should possess rather.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top