Suggestions / Comments

Gautam Sharma in TV Celebrity Index

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,
   I've gone thru the TV celebrities index of IF but surprised to know that it has not included the extremely talented and handsome actor Gautam Sharma (Dushyant of Shakuntala fame) in its list.Can the dev team plz do the needful fo the same in IF.I think some other forum members of Shakuntala have also already requested about this earlier.It will be a pleasure for all Shakuntala fans to have a fan club of Gautam.Hope we will be able to have a look at our favourite actor in the celebrity index very soon.
Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail

Please take up this matter with our Global Moderator *Jayshree* I'm def. sure she'll be able to sort it out since she's incharge of TV Actors index :)

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Thanks.
I'm sorry but I didnt get you.Could you plz guide me about taking up the matter to Jayashree I mean how to convey her regarding this.
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
EXACTLY same here! We need Gautam Sharma's name to be in the list! I love his acting as Dushyant!
nikitahebbar thumbnail
 want gautam sharma in d celeb index!!!!!!!!!
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Thanks.
I'm sorry but I didnt get you.Could you plz guide me about taking up the matter to Jayashree I mean how to convey her regarding this.

You can simply use the PM feature to alert her of your request but if you want otherwise, I am willing to take this issue up with her if you wish :)
anuradha1 thumbnail
😭 Hi Gautam !!! Pls do not leave the Show of Shaluntala.. We love Ur show ... and we love Neha and U together... Why they are playing politics with the show timimgs of this tele serial...We can't watch the show if timings are frequently changed ....Please do not go off air.. Dushyant!!! (Gautam ) and Shakuntala(Neha).. We love U Anuradha
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

You can simply use the PM feature to alert her of your request but if you want otherwise, I am willing to take this issue up with her if you wish :)

Sorry 4 being late bt better late than never!
Ofcourse!I'll be glad if you can do this 4 us.
Thanks
Ritu
Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hi,

I've gone thru the TV celebrities index of IF but surprised to know that it has not included the extremely talented and handsome actor Gautam Sharma (Dushyant of Shakuntala fame) in its list.Can the dev team plz do the needful fo the same in IF.I think some other forum members of Shakuntala have also already requested about this earlier.It will be a pleasure for all Shakuntala fans to have a fan club of Gautam.Hope we will be able to have a look at our favourite actor in the celebrity index very soon.
Thanks.

Gautam Sharma added in the TV Celebrities Index