KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Eclat, I have made it official - the update schedule - Wink
So, we stick to it and relieve Patsy - the flip side - when
I build the temple for Patsy, u, me and Eljay get a corner
each Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 (Page 7)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Suprise Suprise!!!......A suprise party is being held for one of our Kasturians. .... please join us there. Here is the link

Janet A.

Janet A.

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
This serial is just wasting everyone's time. In the beginning it was interesting and later there was no meaning to the story. After the appearance of Simi, the story became worth waiting for but now there seem to be so many murdes and new people being added to the story. It has now become a circus with many faces and endless story. The name of Kasturi had already been erase. Now the story revolves around Thiru, Simi, Ram & Sandaya. It shows alot of corruption in the police department whereby an innocent person can be convicted if there is money. I do hope this serial will end soon and not drag on for another year.

Janu

Janu

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates, roja

enna oru scene.... i wanna to vomit blood...
that sandha koli sandhya cannot reform her sis but she thinks that her kiruku sis can be a better mother.... ennapa ithu!!!!!!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Janu, please don't vomit blood!  This lousy serial is not even worth a couple of tears, let alone blood!  It is getting lousier and crazier by the day, and I wonder if the producers and director are even aware of forums like this where viewers are expressing their irritation and disgust with the storyline.  In any case, Janu, we want you to stay healthy to be able to join us in criticizing the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top