KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Maybe the part about Sophia jumping and dying and their mother dying was Sandhya's dream!  And maybe EK and company think this world is full of fools who forget what they saw earlier and will swallow anything and everything.

@Roja, I think we should make Jagdu do the updates.  He gave me hopes that this lousy drama would end soon and here it is, with new characters being introduced, none of whom interest me.  So it is his job to update this serial, at least once weekly.
I second that Eljay...he would do a pretty gud job. Btw all these while I thought our dear Jagdu was a female....Embarrassed...sorry..!!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 (Page 5)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged

What happened to the gun that was used to kill Rekha??? Isn't the police looking for it?  I am sure they know that she was shot to death...and after the post mortem (ie. if they had done it ) they could easily identify the owner of the gun with the retrieved bullets. .instead doing a proper investigation they conveniently arrested Kasturi just coz Sandhya was behind it.D'oh

Apporam....yesterday we were shown the scene where Radha goes to mortuary to identify Rekha's body.and she screams Rekha!!!. After 1 month of being buried and just dugged out....the body is definitely highly decomposed - how the hell is Radha able to identify it as Rekha's just by a quick glance? Day DreamingThe body though was covered with a while cloth (not sealed in a coffin) it looks like as though its of a recent corpse...yet Ram, Radha and the official there did not even cover their respective noses,,,,Ermm

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 June 2009 at 8:16am

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates Pat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Pat.

If you jump from that height can one survive at all?  Maybe we can push EK  and Thava Karthik from that height and check... Reminds me of that ad where a sardar and his chela jump out of the aircraft  and the parachute doesnt open up.  The sardar is enjoying his biscuits when the chela keeps telling him we are falling from such height  and the sardar doesnt pay attention.  When they are less than 10 feet from the ground,  the biscuit is all finished and the sardar pays attentin to his chela saying we are less than 10 feet above ground and the sardar says who dies falling from less than 10 feet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eljay

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Good one, eclat!  We should definitely think about putting EK and Thava K in a hot air balloon and then piercing the balloon in mid-air, and not supply parachutes to either one of them.  This serial is getting weirder and weirder and EK refuses to quit, instead she is introducing new characters and prolonging the show.

@Pat, would you like me to do it next week on Wednesday and Thursday nights?

malligai

malligai

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Pat for the updates.

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Sure Eljay, grateful for any help extended.  Thank you and I really appreciate your help.

Pat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Patsy, let us get a schedule in place - so there is no
ambiguity about updates - I propose tentatively -
Monday - Roja - 2 reasons - can start the topic and as I have
access for this thread copy/paste is easy. Also , thanks to
isaitamil, I can do it almost as soon as it gets aired in India.
Tuesday and Wednesday - Patsy
Thursday - Eljay
Friday - Eclat
-
say what?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top