KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Eclat, I disagree with your comment that the writers don't know logic and common sense.  The truth is that they think we are a bunch of idiots who will swallow anything they dish out.  They want us to get so confused we start believing everything they show.  I think it is a smug feeling on their part.

I totally agree with you - they are just insulting our intelligence and making pots of money.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 (Page 3)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Patraj
No one can blame you for wanting to quit from this ugly serial. I really think we should protest against the way women are projected in this and other Tamil serial.
Ram seems to live by "Pondati setha pudhu mappilai".
It is atrocious that Sandhya who is a police officer blaming Thiru for her sister's condition.

It would be a pity if you stop updating as many of us depend on you when we miss some episode.  However, considering that nothing moves it should not be as torturous as updating this terrible serial day in day out.

Do respect your desire and fdont feel bad to go ahead with what you feel is right for you.

KILANI

Groupbie

KILANI

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
First - let me tell you something - if ever there is an award for 'World Most Foolish, brainless, stupid lady' then the award can go to Rekha's mother - Radha.  Even after all this - she still trust that idiot Ram and call him 'mapilai' 'mapilai' - MAPILAI ??????? my foot.

Patraj- pls don't go away - actually - we members are the 'arethal' for each other.  Pls do post your comments - pls don't leave.

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pat.

All these days/years you have been updating without a whimper when all of us were pouring out our agony.  Now that  our porumayin thilagam's porumai has been tested, would respect your wish and would vote for calling it quits.  If any of us are still interested in knowing the storyline, we can ofcourse watch it...cant we? 

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Patsy, thanks for the update - I  can understand how
you feel - But considering the fact that there are so many
who depend on us for updates.... would u like me to share
the burden?? Much as I hate this serial, I would step in to assist
you because u mean  a lot to me. We can split and do it , what
say? and other Vaathu followers, do u mind having Roja on
board?

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Pat, thanks a million for updating this lousy show patiently for the past two years, or is it three?  I can see why you are disgusted, any sane, normal person would be disgusted by this show and the way it is dragging.

Roja, is it possible for us to come up with some kind of a schedule to relieve Pat?  I can do it once a week, preferably on a Wednesday or a Thursday.  Of course, I am assuming it will end in the next five weeks, or else you will have to find someone to do my days.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay - Patsy,  it is your call - just tell us how u want to handle
this, ok?

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
RP, am ready to pitch in to relieve Pat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top