KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

KILANI

Groupbie

KILANI

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

I agreed with Sue Nair,  in the schene where they dug Rekha's remaining, I want to know these things.  Tell me if I am correct.

1st. -  Why is there no Forensic Officers present.  The soil they dug - only forensic off. can determine the details on age of the soil.  Rekha was killed three months ago, and was buried at her house,  now when they removed and buried her again at Kasturi's house - think about the freshness of the soil.  3rd. - when police department wish to find bodies or anything to do with crime matters,  will the people be let in to gather and witness the findings ?  sure they will cordoned the area - first - right ?  4th.  How can someone possibly enter a house's backyard,  carrying a body, dug the hole, and bury the body so easily ? Always - no LOGICSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!  and that Ram,  when he first arrived at the scene, how can he straight away accused Kasturi on the killing? Won't the dumb police officers notice all this.  EK and Co - read or watch more CSI (Crime Scene Investigations) stories pls. please.      

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I think Sandhya had a hand in Simmi's death as well because i do recollect that she called up some Singapore connection to tell that how come Simmi is still alive and that lady mentioning that the work was done and Simmi is dead.

How can anyone be shown appologising to God after a balatant crime of enabling a double murderer go free and arresting an innocent.

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pat for the update.  I will never understand why this EK is bringing in new characters at this point.  Just finish the story and get out, lady.  We are tired of the same stuff being recycled over and over again.

Incidentally, Kilani, I also wondered about the forensics people not being present.  How does this Sandhya get to be the one with so much power, when she is just an Inspector?  And how did Ram manage to dig out the body, then take it over and rebury it in Kasthuri's house?  Did Soma help him?  Unfortunately, we will never get a logical explanation from these serials.

Btw, where is that loosu mama of Rekha's?  We saw him briefly at Annamalai's funeral, and then he too has disappeared.  Did Ram finish him off too?

Kuttyponnu, I think you are right about Sandhya having a hand in Simi's murder.  Actually, I am just sick of seeing these corrupt police officers and scheming, murderous husbands.

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
hey.....you guys are amazing......people....what an undersatnding about the situation...

My sincere thanks buddies.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KILANI

I agreed with Sue Nair,  in the schene where they dug Rekha's remaining, I want to know these things.  Tell me if I am correct.

1st. -  Why is there no Forensic Officers present.  The soil they dug - only forensic off. can determine the details on age of the soil.  Rekha was killed three months ago, and was buried at her house,  now when they removed and buried her again at Kasturi's house - think about the freshness of the soil.  3rd. - when police department wish to find bodies or anything to do with crime matters,  will the people be let in to gather and witness the findings ?  sure they will cordoned the area - first - right ?  4th.  How can someone possibly enter a house's backyard,  carrying a body, dug the hole, and bury the body so easily ? Always - no LOGICSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!  and that Ram,  when he first arrived at the scene, how can he straight away accused Kasturi on the killing? Won't the dumb police officers notice all this.  EK and Co - read or watch more CSI (Crime Scene Investigations) stories pls. please.   
In fact both Mr Nair and I were also discussing abt similar details you have pointed out and my hubby said that  EK and gang must be thinking we all are a set of fools to swallow whatever theory they present. Unhappy Remember Ram/Sandhya insisting that Radha shd be taken to the hospital only after finding out that Jothi, Masil and Kasturi will be going to their family  temple (forgot the name of the place). I do not remember if Thiru/Kavya tagged along...but if they did that means Kasturi's house was vacant for 3-4 days for the corpse to be shifted from Rekha's home ground to Kasturi's compound. I am sure there wud be some remains of Rekha in the previous grave to give a good evidence that she was originally buried there. That Vaathu didn't even suggest going to Rekha's place to do a search -   I am sure they could easily find the newly dugged soil.Angry
What abt Radha's maid? was she asked to take a few days off when Radha was taken to the hospital? Perhaps she is the key witness to the digging - she must have seen something - someone mentioned that she had a doubtful look.....she might come forward and help Kasturi out?force the police to do further investigation....of course if a new officer is put in charge..!!LOL How silly to see them making a scene at the grave catching each others throats and the so called police not doing much. If they had sealed the area that would have made it so realistic and not as artificial as presented.D'oh

Edited by Sue Nair - 16 June 2009 at 10:21pm

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Pat..

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Thanks Pat.

Forensic officers / common sense / logical thinking  are unknown to these mega serial writers.  They only want to drag on for eons.  They all write stories like they are some illitrates.   One should  read  or do some spade work to enhance their  knowledge before  dishing out ..whatever...

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Eclat, I disagree with your comment that the writers don't know logic and common sense.  The truth is that they think we are a bunch of idiots who will swallow anything they dish out.  They want us to get so confused we start believing everything they show.  I think it is a smug feeling on their part.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top