KASTHURI Discussions FOR JUNE 15-19 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Pat for the update.  I will never understand why this EK is bringing in new characters at this point.  Just finish the story and get out, lady.  We are tired of the same stuff being recycled over and over again.

Incidentally, Kilani, I also wondered about the forensics people not being present.  How does this Sandhya get to be the one with so much power, when she is just an Inspector?  And how did Ram manage to dig out the body, then take it over and rebury it in Kasthuri's house?  Did Soma help him?  Unfortunately, we will never get a logical explanation from these serials.

Btw, where is that loosu mama of Rekha's?  We saw him briefly at Annamalai's funeral, and then he too has disappeared.  Did Ram finish him off too?

Kuttyponnu, I think you are right about Sandhya having a hand in Simi's murder.  Actually, I am just sick of seeing these corrupt police officers and scheming, murderous husbands.
hey.....you guys are amazing......people....what an undersatnding about the situation...

My sincere thanks buddies.
Originally posted by KILANI

I agreed with Sue Nair,  in the schene where they dug Rekha's remaining, I want to know these things.  Tell me if I am correct.

1st. -  Why is there no Forensic Officers present.  The soil they dug - only forensic off. can determine the details on age of the soil.  Rekha was killed three months ago, and was buried at her house,  now when they removed and buried her again at Kasturi's house - think about the freshness of the soil.  3rd. - when police department wish to find bodies or anything to do with crime matters,  will the people be let in to gather and witness the findings ?  sure they will cordoned the area - first - right ?  4th.  How can someone possibly enter a house's backyard,  carrying a body, dug the hole, and bury the body so easily ? Always - no LOGICSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!  and that Ram,  when he first arrived at the scene, how can he straight away accused Kasturi on the killing? Won't the dumb police officers notice all this.  EK and Co - read or watch more CSI (Crime Scene Investigations) stories pls. please.   
In fact both Mr Nair and I were also discussing abt similar details you have pointed out and my hubby said that  EK and gang must be thinking we all are a set of fools to swallow whatever theory they present. ðŸ˜” Remember Ram/Sandhya insisting that Radha shd be taken to the hospital only after finding out that Jothi, Masil and Kasturi will be going to their family  temple (forgot the name of the place). I do not remember if Thiru/Kavya tagged along...but if they did that means Kasturi's house was vacant for 3-4 days for the corpse to be shifted from Rekha's home ground to Kasturi's compound. I am sure there wud be some remains of Rekha in the previous grave to give a good evidence that she was originally buried there. That Vaathu didn't even suggest going to Rekha's place to do a search -   I am sure they could easily find the newly dugged soil.😡
What abt Radha's maid? was she asked to take a few days off when Radha was taken to the hospital? Perhaps she is the key witness to the digging - she must have seen something - someone mentioned that she had a doubtful look.....she might come forward and help Kasturi out?force the police to do further investigation....of course if a new officer is put in charge..!!😆 How silly to see them making a scene at the grave catching each others throats and the so called police not doing much. If they had sealed the area that would have made it so realistic and not as artificial as presented.
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates Pat..

Thanks Pat.

Forensic officers / common sense / logical thinking  are unknown to these mega serial writers.  They only want to drag on for eons.  They all write stories like they are some illitrates.   One should  read  or do some spade work to enhance their  knowledge before  dishing out ..whatever...
Eclat, I disagree with your comment that the writers don't know logic and common sense.  The truth is that they think we are a bunch of idiots who will swallow anything they dish out.  They want us to get so confused we start believing everything they show.  I think it is a smug feeling on their part.
Originally posted by eljay

Eclat, I disagree with your comment that the writers don't know logic and common sense.  The truth is that they think we are a bunch of idiots who will swallow anything they dish out.  They want us to get so confused we start believing everything they show.  I think it is a smug feeling on their part.

I totally agree with you - they are just insulting our intelligence and making pots of money.
Hi Patraj
No one can blame you for wanting to quit from this ugly serial. I really think we should protest against the way women are projected in this and other Tamil serial.
Ram seems to live by "Pondati setha pudhu mappilai".
It is atrocious that Sandhya who is a police officer blaming Thiru for her sister's condition.

It would be a pity if you stop updating as many of us depend on you when we miss some episode.  However, considering that nothing moves it should not be as torturous as updating this terrible serial day in day out.

Do respect your desire and fdont feel bad to go ahead with what you feel is right for you.

First - let me tell you something - if ever there is an award for 'World Most Foolish, brainless, stupid lady' then the award can go to Rekha's mother - Radha.  Even after all this - she still trust that idiot Ram and call him 'mapilai' 'mapilai' - MAPILAI ??????? my foot.

Patraj- pls don't go away - actually - we members are the 'arethal' for each other.  Pls do post your comments - pls don't leave.
Thanks Pat.

All these days/years you have been updating without a whimper when all of us were pouring out our agony.  Now that  our porumayin thilagam's porumai has been tested, would respect your wish and would vote for calling it quits.  If any of us are still interested in knowing the storyline, we can ofcourse watch it...cant we?