Page 2 Page 2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - June 15th

FULL Episode
Archana's friend says," Thank God ! Archana told me about this! I will not let you go on like this!". She is yelling at Adit. Archana's friend then goes up to Adit's soon - to - be - in- laws and says," You know why he is marrying you're daughter? For the MONEY!". Then the father of the girl says," Sorry. We cannot play with our daughter's future like this. We cannot let this marriage happen". They then go outside. Manju's mother is pleaded behind them begging them to stop. The father then again says," Sorry. Everyone this wedding is not happening. Thank you for coming here for us.". Everyone is shocked. Adit then goes up to Archana's friend and says, " If you think this will help you get me back it's not going to work. She replies," I would never ever do that. I just wanted to show you that even a middle class girl can do something if she put's her mind to it". She leaves. Archana is looking upset when all of a sudden Manju's mother says," Are you sad? You should be happy what you wanted happened!". Archana is repling when all of a sudden Manju's mother says," SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP! You couldn't stand my son's happiness. He is younger than you and is still getting married. You are still sitting in you're mother and father's house. Why is it our fault that you can't get married?". Archana's mother then goes tries to tell her nothing like that is true. Manju's mother then goes ON AND ON AND ON insulting Archana. She talks about how she is ruining her daughters life and how she got in her first fight because of her and how they keep talking her to random places to get her married. She then says," Why are being our enemy?". Archana's mother then says," It's true that she is not married. But, we all know that she would never think bad for anyone". Manju's mother then says," Like mother like daughter. You are putting all the blame on my son! All of you are the same small people small mind!". Archana's mother then starts to hypervenalate. Archana then asks for forgiveness from everyone and that she didn't mean to make anyone hurt. Vinod then comes in and asks," HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO MY MOTHER! If you can kick Archana out of this house then I too can kick manjuuu....". Archana's mother says," NO ! Don't say that! That is the difference between us when Manju came to our house it was as a daughter. When Manju get's home no one I repeat no one will say anything to her. Come Manju let's go home". Manju's mother and brother are left there standing shocked that Manju left with them. 
Manav is in the garage. He yells at Chotu and is working on a truck. His friend then comes in and he tells him how he saw Archana's face and how she even talked to him. He asks, " NAME, LIVES, ETC. LOL". Manav replies," Didn't get the chance to ask". His friend replies," You're already on the road of love". Him and his friend then starts to talk about how what you want you dont always get!  They then enter the house. Varsha then says something. Her mother replies, " What did I tell you what happened there stay's there. They then show Manju remembering all the fights her and Vinod have had. They then show Varsha and Vaishali talking .

SORRY IT"S NOT DETAILED ! MY EXAMS ARE TMR AND I AM FREAKINNNNGGG OUTTT !!!!LOL

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 15 June 2009 at 11:17pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*ahcirArchanajaskitsamsayshellojuhi.habsfanZee85zeestar1sushchhmystifyrebutunanookwayahutaKoyelDesiGirlMitaradheradhehazel16rashi77bookbrain007Gauri22naj7bharadwaj_kcimbamushkan_2003devashree_hmellisaiPayal25blackdaughterRehana86dreamy4everneela226Millerrr88Roark*Resham*mitzi11Roshni.Monu-SunNaaBul3Fallen Angel-bhootni-Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written Update + Vid/Pics -June 15th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiGirlMita

DesiGirlMita

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update=)

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much hun! *hug* =D

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk