Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 25/01/05 Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Today's episode was the ultimate "tadap tadap" episode. Cry

ARMAAN'S CABIN

We start with the last scene wherein Jassi tells Armaan to cancel the wedding with Mallika. Armaan is initially taken aback, but he then says that he will cancel the wedding, but....after the board meeting. He then asks Jassi if she will now forge the balance sheets. She says that she will, but she needs to prepare the true balance sheets first, as she needs the reference to doctor them. Armaan agrees. She goes and it looked like Armaan had tears in his eyes.

JASSI'S CABIN
Jassi then goes into her cabin. Armaan enters her cabin. He says that he still wants to tell her something he had told her the last night..he looks into her eyes. Jassi lights the candle..(for strength?). She is holding the candle; Armaan bends down, close to her and keeps his hand over hers on the candle. He tells her again that he loves her..he's sure he really loves her and that he's waiting for her answer. Armaan leaves.

ARMAAN'S CABIN

Mallika is waiting for Armaan. She sarcastically asks him about his meeting yesterday. Armaan stammers something incoherent. She tells him that she knows that Jassi is his assistant and that he takes her everywhere, but please..not to a place like Octaviour.
Armaan gets irritated and reminds her that Jassi is in her cabin and that she may hear. Mallika says it'll be good if she hears as she needs to be shown her position. Armaan then starts off with his usual tensions, the launch, the collection etc and the various calamities falling on Gulmohur. Mallika then drops the bombshell. She says that he is yet to hear the real calamity. Aryan has decided to sell of his shares in Gulmohur. Another shock for poor Armaan. Shocked He says that no...Aryan can't do that. Mallika says that he is very much doing that and she congratulates Armaan that he can now remain the chairman for the rest of his life. Armaan is recovering from this shock, when she produces the wedding card. she asks him how it is. He (hardly looking at it) says that it's good. She says that she needs someone to distribute the cards and starts walking towards Jassi's cabin. Armaan tries in vain to stop her, but she goes in and tells Jassi that this is their wedding card and she wants her to distribute them. Armaan cuts in that Jassi has a lot of work to do and someone else can do it. Jassi says that she has no problem in doing that. Mallika thanks her and comes out, Armaan following helplessly.
Outside, Armaan asks her why she didn't ask someone else to do it. Mallika says that Jassi is the right person for this as she needs to be shown her real position.

Outside, Jassi tells Veeru to distribute the cards.

Raj enters Armaan's cabin and says that once again band baj gaya na? He asks Armaan if Jassi agreed to forge the balance sheets. Armaan (yes, yes stress ball's very much there) tells him that he is VERY frustrated, Dad is coming tomorrow and Aryan has decided to sell his shares. Now even Raj is looking like a bullet has hit him. ShockedShocked   Armaan then tells him that Jassi has agreed to doctor the bal sheets if he cancels the wedding with Mallika. Raj can't believe his ears. He asks Armaan if he agreed...just then Jassi enters and gives them a stern look. Both shut up immediately. Jassi goes into her cabin and Raj tells Armaan that they'll talk later.

JASSI'S CABIN

The gang asks Jassi if she knows where her boyfriend was yesterday. She innocently says that he was at his home. They inform her that no...she's mistaken he was at Santa Marina with you know whom...."Range Baal" (new name for Pari Dead ). Jassi is shocked and angry.

She immediately calls Nandu. Nandu is very happy and chirps that once again Kohinoor has done wonders in the share market, they are rich. She demands what right he has to waste Kohinoor's money? She says that she knows that he was with Range Baal last night, he was wrongly using the Mercedez and Kohinoor's money for paying the food bill.....Now, Armaan and Raj sense that something is wrong, they hide and listen...She says that she had always trusted him, and he has cheated her. Nandu tries to explain; She says that she's very angry and that she'll deal with him when she gets home. Armaan and Raj are listening like 2 chors (lol, LOL Jassi ki aadat inhe bhi lag gayi). Armaan looks pleased knowing that there was an argument between Jassi and Nandu.

WALIA HOUSE

Nandu comes and hands over something to Billu and Amrit..he says it is his resignation from Kohinoor. Billu and Amrit are shocked Shocked (aaj sab ko jhatke lag rahe the). Nandu tells them to give it to Jassi and ask her to forgive him if possible. He looks very very guilty.

ARMAAN'S CABIN

Jassi comes out of her cabin. Armaan is standing out only. He tells her innocently that he knows he shouldn't have, but he couldn't resist overhearing their conversation. He says that he thinks their is some problem between her and Nandan Verma.She says that there was just a small argument and that it will be solved. Armaan says, " A small argument? But you looked so upset Jassi? Never before have I seen you so upset? You were upset not bcoz he misused Kohinoor's money, but bcoz he went out with another girl, right? That's not being upset Jassi, that's being jealous! " He looks hurt. (Ooof! Armaan is jealous because Jassi is jealous of Nandu! Ouch ) Jassi says that it's nothing like that, it was a small misunderstanding and that it'll be solved. She says that she has to do the bal sheets and leaves. Armaan tries to stop her. She says, "Excuse me..." (quite rudely) and goes.

Armaan closes his eyes and shakes his head. (bechaara)

Nandu is walking on the street looking sadly at Pari's photo and telling her how the last evening was the most beautiful evening of his life, but he needs to be loyal to Jassi. Just then Jassi calls him and tells him to come to pick her up at sharp 6.00 pm and to take her out to some nice place. As expected, Armaan overhears. He is filled with envy and says to himself, that all right, today I'll find out the truth.

GULMOHUR HALLWAY

Raj asks Nazneen that who is this "Range Baal". He tells her that he's quite confused and asks her to explain in black and white. Just then Pari herself comes and wishes him "Hi" in her style. She goes. Nazneen gestures that was "Range Baal".

ARMAAN'S CABIN
Nandini comes and tells Armaan that she needs to authorize some payments. Armaan tells her that she can talk to Jassi. (I don't know, but I feel that in front of Nandini, Armaan has that "extra lost " look Confused ). She says that she would have asked Mallika. Armaan says that she is busy in the wedding preparations. Nandini comments that a wedding requires two people but here it seems only one of them is marrying.

The watchman is telling Jassi on the phone that Nandan Verma has come. She asks him to wait.
Nandini then enters Jassi's cbin.She tells her to authorize the payments. Armaan also enters Jassi says apologetically that she was just leaving as her boyfriend had come to pick her up. Armaan gives her a look. He wishes her a good night. Jassi does the same and both stare at each other. Jassi leaves and Nandini looks at Armaan with worry...is she sensing something?

Outside, Raj pulls Armaan and tells him that his suspicions were right...Range Baal is none but Pari Kapadia.

OUTSIDE GULMOHUR

Nandu is waiting for Jassi. To his chagrin, both Pari and Jassi come out at the same time. He tells himself that the only way out is to hide somewhere..he hides behind the Mercedez. LOL Jassi comes and pulls him. They do their usual hugging.Pari looks on and turns green with envy. (Sab colors hone chahiye..Range Baal mein!)
Nandu asks Jassi if she's still angry. She tells him to shut up and they go. Armaan looks from his car mirror. He says you are cheating me Jassi...and follows them.

HOTEL

Nandu and Jassi are sitting in a hotel. A dancer (I am not sure if she was Nigar Khan) is dancing on "Dil ko hazar baar roka, roka, roka..." (What an apt song). Armaan enters the hotel. He tells the manager not to let anyone know that he is there. Hiding, behind pillars and chairs, he observes Jassi and Nandu. He then settles himself in front of the bar where they can't see them, and starts drinking.

The song continues. Jassi tells Nandu that she had always felt he was her best friend from childhood. How could he do this? She says that he should not have gone out with Pari, knowing how Pari had behaved with Jassi right from the beginning.She had always shared everything with him her dreams, her aspirations. And he had cheated her. Nandu says that's why he was resigning. Armaan is drinking, in between the song continues. Armaan keeps looking at Jassi with eyes full of pain and jealousy.He recalls the previous night..when he had confessed his love to her, the hug..
Jassi continues to scold Nandu. Nandu tells her that to him she is the most important person and that he will always be loyal to her. Saying this, he catches her hand. Armaan watches this and can bear it no longer...He says to himself, "Jassi meri hai..Jassi meri hai (Jassi is mine). He looks at them holding hands...he clutches his glass so hard.....that it breaks....ouch! He looks at it with surprise....he says to himself that Jassi cannot be anybody else', she is mine and I'll never let her become anybody else's...
He looks at the broken glass...as if it symbolizes his broken heart....
Armaan looks a picture of sadness and misery.

Thanks,
Don't miss this episode either, especially for the last scene.

Edited by Daisy - 25 January 2005 at 11:36am

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Wonderful episodeClap...Daisy ur update made it still more wonderful.

Pari got a new name Range baal....I think this name is introduced in todays episode only.

Armaan clutched the glass so hard that it broke off but howcome there was no blood oozing out. As far as i know in all serials orfilms blood comes out........pata nahin maine to kabhi experience kiya nahinLOL.

Why did Mallika ask Jassi to distrubute her invitation cards...koi aur nahin tha kya..atleast Range baal to thi.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Dear Daisy, I think you've outshone urself this time..... Clap

What a high-voltage episode.. for the first time I was glad that JJKN is not more than 30 mins long... cos if my heartbeat had stayed above 200 beats/min for longer than that mere ko emergency ward mein admit karna padta LOLLOLLOL
noreenaali Newbie
noreenaali
noreenaali

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged

wow that was brilliant great update, thanx alot my cable is down today so i was really worried about missing todays episode, but now its cool i can picture everything

cant wait for tomm

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Daisy!!! I love you for this!!!   Big smile
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

thanks for another freat update daisyClap.
armaan must be looking so cute na.
i feel so bad for him. becharaCry

Edited by rouble - 25 January 2005 at 11:11am
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Even in BLF, the gang cooks up a weird name for Pari (she was Patricia in BLF) they are really following it! Even Billu complaining of the unpeeled papaya was same!
This serial is really reaching new heights..I don't know how we are going to wait from Thurs to Sun.

Edited by Daisy - 25 January 2005 at 11:40am
ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged

WOW!! Daisy, Wonderful update. I felt like i was actually there watching as everything occured. It was even better than watching it. Jassi is getting better and better, but poor Armaan. I'm surprised he didn't shatter along with the glass in his hand. Wonder whats gonna happen next........................................................ .............................................

*Khushi*

Go to top