India-Forums

15th June 2009 written update

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
RECAP : Jetha  buys Gajra for Daya so that she may start talking again

The episode starts with Jetha entering the house and asking Tappu about Daya's whereabouts. Tappu says Mummy is in the kitchen. Then Daya suddenly come into the hall. Jetha tries to talk with her but she goes inside. He follows her and says Daya see I have bought gajras for u. She still doesnt speak. HE says if u start talking then we both will go abroad just consider it as our second honeymoon. But she still s angry and turns her face. Jetha says oh u r blushing. Daya looks at him angrily. Jetha then becomes upset and doesnt understand wat to do. Then he tries to bribe  Tappu. He tells tappu if u convince ur mother to talk then i will give u that costly computer game. If she doesnt agree then u go on bhook hartal. Babuji hears it and is irritated. He asks tappu to go to his room and then scold Jethya. HE says JEthya u urself first commit the mistake and then ask others to correct it and that too in an improper way ? If u do this again then u had it. Jetha is still thinking wat to do. Suddenly Daya's mother calls at JEtha's residence. Jetha picks up the phone. Talks to her and then calls daya and tells her that its her mother's phone. Daya comes outside takes the phone receiver from him and disconnects the phone and goes inside. Jetha is shocked to see this. He says to himself that if Daya is not speaking to her mother then she wont speak forever. He is very dissapointed.

In Abdul's shop. Everybody except JEtha are discussing. Bhide says these cricket matches have cestroyed everything.People keep on watching it and dont work. Sodhi says yeah and they have affected marriages also. everybody asks how. sodhi says " Earleir the marrieages would go on for a long time like 50 overs world cup match and now they are short like the t20 match. everybody start laughing. In meantime jetha arrives, Ayyer asks abdul to make Soda fofr JEtha, Jetha says no he is not  in mood today. Taarak asks " Jetha if daya bhabi has still not started speaking. Jetha replies positively. Taarak says " Daya bhabi will not stay quiet for long time. she will start speaking soon" JEtha says lets hope that it happens soon.

In Jetha's house.He goes home and finds Daya sleeping. He goes near the bed sits on it and says. Daya please forgive me. Please start talking. I am really sorry for wat i said. Actually it was my mistake only. I call u by names everytime like mad,dobi, 7th class fail and so on. Please forgive me. Daya still doesnt say anythign and pretends to be asleep. JEtha says to himself atleast I will hear her voice in my mobile phone and starts playing the ringtone with Daya's voice. Daya's eyes are full of tears but still she pretends to be sleeping.

In the morning ,during breafast, Tappu says to Dadaji that even i will go on a Maun vrat like mummy. If she is not speaking then wats the use of me speaking. babuji says " See first only Daya has stopped speaking. There is nothing that i can speak with jetha and if u also take Maun vrat then whom am i going to speak with ? So dont even think of Maun vrat !! In meantime Jetha arrives in the hall and says " Babuji jai jinendra. Babuji asks arent u eating breakfast? Jetha says No I am not feeling well. Babuji says yeah i know everything. Now u dont even like Daya's hand made food. U will go and eat in the hotel. He tells daya to take back the tea as Jetha doesnt want it. JEtha is about to go to his shop when he faints a bit. Daya sees it and runs to hold him. When she touches him she realises that he has got high fever. She is about to speak but controls herself somehow. Jetha goes down. Daya is feeling very bad. He meets Taarak mehta. Taarak asks if everything is ok and if Daya bhabi has started speaking. JEtha says no she isnt speaking yet. In meantime Daya's voice is heard " Tappu ke papa" Jetha tells mehta that its his phone ringtone. But when he checks his phone he realises that there is no phone coming . Then he sees in the balcony and finds Daya there. He is very very happy to see her. Daya says "  tappu ke papa aapko aaj bahut bukhar hai. To aaj aap dukan mat jaiye. "Jetha is very happy to hear her voice. He says " Daya please says tappu ke papa once more. She calls him" tappu ke papa" He says once more. Then all the society memebrs come to know that Daya started talking. everybody is very happy to see it. Jetha says today I am so happy that i feel like doing garba. Daya says stop Even i am coming. She comes down and they start doing garba. All the society members join them. Daya is so engaged in garba that she doesnt even realise that she is runnign out of the society. She comes back. Then jetha annouces that as Daya started speaking i am giving a party.

In the night, at Jetha's house, everybody has gathered. All are very happy to know that daya bhabhi is talking now. Anjali says " After u started talking it fells as if its raining heavily in the deserts. Babita says" Yeah it feels as if a mobile kept on silent mode suddenly starts ringing. Jetha says " Wah babitaji u have got such a deep and lovely thinking. Ayyer is irritated to see Jetha talking like this. His typical background music plays in " Ayyayayayayooo". taarak says since today is a day to celebrate lets have some poetries. Jetha says y not. Please cintinue. Taarak saysa since its ur day to celebrate u should tell us poetry. JEtha says ok and then starts telling poetry. " 10 mein 1 dala to ho gaye gyarah, 10 mein 1 dala to ho gaye gyarah aur tumhara koyal jaise bolna mujhe lagta hai bahut pyara." then another shayari " 10 mein se 2 gaye to ho gaye aath, aur tumhare upar wapa kabhi nahi chilaunga yeh baandh li hain maine gaath"Then everybody ask Daya to say something. Daya says I dont know maths. Everybody start laughing.They says u can tell ur own poetry. Daya says ok and then starts her shayari. She says " Phaphda hai seedha aur jalebi hai gol , Phaphda hai seedha aur jalebi hai gol, Main hu aapki basuri aur aap ho mere dhol !!" Everybody start laughing on hearing this. Then tappu brings ice cream. Daya is about to serve it when her mother calls her. She goes on speaking and speaking. Everybody is worried that the ice cream is melting. JEtha even tries to tll her but she ignores. Finally she keeps the phone. Jetha says "What is this daya. The ice cream has melted and become basundi.Taarak says its ok we will have basundi today. Daya says then wat I had even told u to bring basundi but u only said that we will bring ice cream. JEtha is irritated and says "Chup kar. NON SENSE. Daya widens her eyes and says " Main vayu, pawan hawa ko saakshi maankar ( All are shocked) pratigya leti hu ki main aaj se Maun Vrat kabhi nahi dharan karungi and starts laughing in her signature style. The episode ends.

PRECAP : Daya Jetha nok jhok and Babuji scolding Jetha as usual LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekar-Sachinist-

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
PartyDancing Daya started speaking. Thanks for the update Ishan
~*LoVeLy*~ IF-Dazzler
~*LoVeLy*~
~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged