Uttaran

Icha trying to keep a distance from tappus parents

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hmmm so now Icha is trying to do everything she can to keep Tappu happy.She dint had the breakfast but when asked to join the table she refused saying thakurain i already had my breakfast before since i was hungry although she dint had anything really.
do you think this is going to work out to improve both tappu and ichkis relation and to strenghten it more?
But then in the whole process she is upto sacrifice everything that could make her friend happy, so does it reflect on the future track too when both would be shown as grown ups.Wonder if this is the starting?!Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Icha trying to keep a distance from tappus parents" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aditi-

hmmm so now Icha is trying to do everything she can to keep Tappu happy.She dint had the breakfast but when asked to join the table she refused saying thakurain i already had my breakfast before since i was hungry although she dint had anything really.
do you think this is going to work out to improve both tappu and ichkis relation and to strenghten it more?
But then in the whole process she is upto sacrifice everything that could make her friend happy, so does it reflect on the future track too when both would be shown as grown ups.Wonder if this is the starting?!Ermm

i am quite dissapointed with TAPPU.

Though she has realized her mistake and the value of true friendship there are a few things she needs to learn

she needs to learn the art of giving and not taking as iccha after reminding TAPPU 2-3 times in the same dialogue that her father is not there could not convince her friend to share Jogi with her.(i dont know how she will react when the truth is out)

TAPPU still needs to learn how to keep her friend happy rather than expecting iccha to behave in the manner that keeps her happy(as shown today).

she needs to learn that u can never make a true friend by putting her in bars!!

i hope she soon comes to realize that the distance she is trying to maintain between iccha and jogi is actually the distance she has with her so called best pal ichki(as icchha will never pour out her heart to her,something which serves as a basis of friendship)

i think jogi and divya will soon find out about the agreement between the girls as these things do not stay in dark for long.plus i do feel iccha has full right over jogi's love and affection as she has lost her father becoz of him.(something which can never be compensated with any amount of rupees)

kisi ne kaha hai pyaar baatne se badta hain,kam nahi hota.koi jaa kar tapasya ko bhi batao yaar.

Edited by payalgarg - 15 June 2009 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radashjia_v-aditi-

radash

radash

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

tapashya i would say is poor littel rich girl, she can buy anything in the world but still comes short hand when it comes to share  love and affection, i know she used to share everything with  iccha but after her parents started to pay little attantion tapu just couldn't bare it.  i have said before if she wants true friendship there should not be any condition, iccha will do everything to keep tapu happy but it is just so rediculas of tapu to ask iccha  not to interfere wtih her(tapu) life that is what tapu is asking iccha and it is very hard to do this everday, someone will notice this question will come up.

well quoted by payalgarg
kisi ne kaha hai pyaar baatne se badta hain,kam nahi hota.koi jaa kar tapasya ko bhi batao yaar

Edited by radash - 16 June 2009 at 1:30pm

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Not only is Tappu dictating Icha as to what should be done, even Ammo is no less....she is not only telling Icha to stay away from Tappu's parents but also telling her to sacrifice everything for Tappu's sake like losing in painting, sports amd even spoiling Icha's career if thats wat is gonna make Tappu happy....hey, Ammo , why are u teaching Icha to lose, as a mother , ur first duty is to encourage and take care of your child....and why shd Icha compromise all the time - if Icha's father was alive , then he would have encouraged Icha to succeed and not sacrifice....and please dont forget that Icha is a 8 or 9 year old and sacrifice and selflessness are too heavy terms , we adults ourselves dont understand them properly....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_s

jia_v

IF-Dazzler

jia_v

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i can't call it a true friendship where one sacrifise to make other happy and the other force one to do things that keeps her happy even if it hurts the other :@

i dont think tapu will ever be a so called true frined as she wants higher status than icha in every sphere of life =(

and i think it gonna happen same when the girls will grow up...icha will sacrifise for tapu Dead
my question is how many times before we not have seen this track ??
it is so dissapointing :-(

radash

fruit_n_nut

Groupbie

fruit_n_nut

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Well Quoted jia_v

and i think it gonna happen same when the girls will grow up...icha will sacrifise for tapu Dead
my question is how many times before we not have seen this track ??
it is so dissapointing :-(

its the same, main lead fallin for iccha,
iccha learning tappu loves him 2...

n den iccha scrificing her love for tappu....

God!!!! pls creatives show us somethin diff
where d story is not predctible......
n spare us 4rm  the junk....

Show how iccha comes up in life,how she bcomes "self made women "(in this case)....

n let tht 2 of them fall in love wid two diff indivisuals......

There r enuf men in the country... they need not fall for the same man....

payalgarg

jia_v

IF-Dazzler

jia_v

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@fruit_n_nut:   yeah i also want too se something unique now.....why must they copy old disguisting storyline in all the serials that main lead sacrifise for her firend, syster or someone :@ i also wanted to see how icha become an independant girl and remain tapu's naukar whole life...

luv4candy

Groupbie

luv4candy

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
i ditto radash ! really =|

Post Reply New Post

Go to top