Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Uff she is too much yaar.. itna nataaks karti hai!!Confused Feel like beating her up, and vahini was also nicely standing there silently letting her aai talk, till vinod spoke that hell throw vahini out of the house..

Manjusha tula kay dimaag hai ki nahin.. tujhi aai sagyana tang karaya madhe PHD ghenar aahe aata aahni tumhi gapa basla.. aisa kai karnaar??Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vahini Ki Aai is tooo much!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
English or Hindi please!!!! lol

Is that you Raj!?!?! You canged your username.. why!?!? I hate Manju's mum and her!! So over the top!!!! Totally agree with what you said..... well parts that i understaood!!! ROFL

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
lol yes its me maddy! lol sorry i started typing in marathi, its marathi show na.. ROFL

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
it's sometimes hard to understand some stuff!! I am fluent in Hindi, so i can pick up most of the stuff...... but at times i'm like huh????? ROFL

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I hate Vahini and her aai!! they are just too much yaar, always talking about farak between them and archu!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
No kidding!!! So true!!!

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I say someone should unleash Varsha on them!!

She's the only one who has the b***s to rip them to pieces. 

Dammit!  I wanted to see basher Varsha lay into them.

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Goldie

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I strongly agree with you...

Love
Mickey P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.