Pavitra Rishta

What The Hell....?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged

I am completely and utterly stunned by the fact that Archu's family left it so long to come to her defence!!

Rasika had left nothing unsaid by the time Vinod decided to raise his voice.  And how typical is it that Sulochana wouldn't have a heard said against her DIL.  Vinod should have left Manju at her maayka's. 

Sulochana bringing her home and effectively placing a gagging order on the rest of the family has only cleared the way for Manju to wreak havoc in their lives and ultimately torture Archu.

That's what you'll get for being so damn mahaan Sulo.  You should have tied her around her mothers neck and left her there.

Poor Archu.  Can you imagine having to listen to all that?  And what the hell was up with her father?  Not a single word uttered by him.  In any real situation a father is likely to have smacked Rasika in the mouth by the second sentence!  He had better aquire some b***s and soon!!!

But oh my jaanu - Manav.  How super sexy did Sushant look whilst trying desperately hard to concentrate on his work instead of thinking about Archu....but failing miserably.

Oh bless you.  I'm on cloud nine today.  I got to see a fantastic Meet scene in Kis Desh (Preet toatlly floored me), and I got to see Manav for more than obligatory 30 seconds.  I'm a happy, happy bunny.

Sushant, have I told you how much I love you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdotsMonu-SunNaaJenifer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What The Hell....?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetmeher

preetmeher

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I LUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV SuShaNT!!!!!!!!! Thanx for d info............ill go catch him in PR right now.........I luved MEET today.......same pinch

preetmeher

preetmeher

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I LUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV SuShaNT!!!!!!!!! Thanx for d info............ill go catch him in PR right now.........I luved MEET today.......same pinch!

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
You are so right the family totally had me maddened by the full five minute blasting Archu got.

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yeah her family were really slow at defending her!!

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

Yeah her family were really slow at defending her!!
agreed......

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
omgsh i know!
i felt so pissed off with her entire family! i was waiting for her sister (forget her name! =(() to come to her defense, but even she didnt.!
and i love sushant too! =P

sailat@PA

Goldie

sailat@PA

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
ohhhh i missed this thread!! ur right!! seriously, when SIL's mom started blasting Archu....i just ffwded it!! hehe....i kinda didn't wanna listen to the BS she was saying!! as for the dad--i get Archu's mom has humongous expectations for her uneducated daughter....somehow before today i felt the dad was not really concerned abt finding Archu a match!!

today he atleast put up a mirror for Sulochna to see that highly educated grooms too will look for similar qualities in their bride-to-be!! !! Tho, i must say Sulochna got on my nerves.....the way she said in a disparaging tone abt the guy being educated+financially sound!! i felt like just shaking her and advising her abt her atypical thought process!! :S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top