Originally posted by Sunita182
Originally posted by HUMM
iPhone is definitely a must buy, every mobile user must try the iPhone once atleast.
Incase planing to buy the iPhone wait for the iPhone 3GS model to come to India. :-)
3GS is useless. such a disspaointment. . not many new featuresss !!
I agree. In the UK you can get the 3G or 3Gs and the 3Gs is more expensive of course. In the 3GS you are paying for:
Now you got to think to yourself how much will you use the above features and is it wirth splashing out the extra cast for a few more features? Personally I would love more speed but I dont feel it is worth spending the extra cash. I am going to wait for the next iPhone and I will sell off my current iPhone.
I use my iPhone for everything:
- CHecking email
- Instant messaging (Now with push notification) with my friends in the most random places!
- Browsing the internet
- Playing games like Sims 3, Monopoly, Pocket God, Flight etc etc
- Carrying important documents (Word and Powerpoint)
- Listening to music
- Watching videos on youtube or movies on long journeys
- Storing reminders (now also with push - new app)
- Use it as an alarm too.
- Playing music with some of the music applications
- Calling/texting of course - it is a mobile!
- Stream videos from my computer to my phone
- Use the iphone as a mouse for my laptop
It is just not a phone, it is a mini computer. I use it for so many things I forget it is a phone.
In terms of email and instant messaging I feel I am always on top of things. Now down side is the battery life. Personally I have to charge it quite a bit...maybe I spend too much time or it is imsply not that good. I fully charged my iphone and left it to see how long it lasts. It barely managed 4 days. I am thinking of going to the apple store and complaining about it.....see if I get a replacement. This is the only issue for me (and the price
I hope my experience helps you decide.
Edited by magnificent me - 18 July 2009 at 5:36am