MEET scene but a meher and harman scene to nooo

jamune thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG otdais meet scene was so cute meher looked so pretty in her pink night gown and there scene the way preet was acting and told her no one cna come between them thatw a sso cute but then next mornifn there was a meher and harman scene and heer saw it omg i have feleing thats why maya isnt even shown that ash is abck for a reason

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Maya is coming back soon, na.

Chalo, atleast there is a Meet scene :)
jamune thumbnail
dat is going to be worse wut if stupid maya brainwashes ash into trying to get preeet back
preetmeher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow !!! THanx for d info........ill see it right away..

@jamune Your VM was very good....so happy u finally started making them again missed dem alot..........lets hope there r many more MEET scenes in future so dat we culd enjoy dem n ur VMs 2!!!!
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya u mite b rite....but isnt it wierd hw can meher talk Harman so casually,i mean she used to feel so awkward whenever he was around..............
preetmeher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rhea_401  I think she is too happy wid PREET 2 miss HArman or any one....LOL .....she has rea;ised shes got d most hansum n adorable husband on earth!!! so shes busy warding off all d gals away from him........MUST b having  no time 2 even think of HArman....shes so busy being JEALOUS of ASH...chooo cute!!! 
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh me, oh my,  (swoon...faint THUD!)

How perfectly beautiful and cute was that scene.  We finally got a confession of sorts.  Now I just need to hear them say I Lub You to each other and I'll be a happy bunny.

I was scared by the title of your post, thinking that the Harman-Meher scene might have been awkward and added more fuel to the fire.  But it turns out to be nothing of the sort.  It was actually quite a cute scene and clearly was laying the foundations for operation 'Get Maya Back'

Oh Preet, I'm more in love with you after today.
zoyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i read the update, cant wait to see it, i am a die hard MEET fan!!
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday meet scene was great!!