Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Thursday June 11th update
Episode 9

Pictures posted by Atina 

Continues from yesterday, Chitra says her brother have brought her up with so many difficulties and she doesn't want to make him suffer rest of his life cause of her marriage. She is not interested to get married by destroy her own home and live happy with her in-laws. Annamalai hears this from outside. Senthil says its their duty to settle her down in a good family so she doesn't have to worry.
 Annamalai ask if he can come in and goes to Chitra so talk with her. He is proud of her and doesn't want any dowry...they can send her with the saree she is wearing and they will happily accept her. For them, both of their daughters in law is equal so they don't nothing to worry about. On the engagement they will find a date for the marriage so Senthil should take care of the arrangement and leaves. Senthil and the family is happy.

Mugunthan is at his room and stares at Chitra's picture. He start to type something on his laptop. It's a letter to Thanikachalam where he have wrote bad things about himself like he is a drunkard and have affairs with many girl etcAngry. ( the background lyrics was nice..it was something like where the selfishness arise, the relations breaks'"Cry)

Thanikachalam and family gets ready for shopping, Sudha tease her sister about wearing heavy make up and her mother will take time to get ready cause she cant wear a saree. Everyone is finally ready and is about to go out when the post man arrives with a post . Sudha once again tease her dad about who still uses the post service on this days.

She opens the letter and start to read " dear Thanikachalam, Its someone who want the best for you. Mugunthan is a drunkard. He is involved with many families and have many bad habits etc. " The whole family is in stunned.ShockedShocked Dad thinks it's a not true while mother feel it could be true since the groom didn't wanted to talk with them the previous day. Gaya is shocked to learn Mugunthan didn't talk with her parents and her mother want her husband to enquire around about Mugunthan's character. Sudha too feel they have to do something cause its about Gayas life.

Senthil and his brother also have got a letter where its written bad things about Krishna. Senthil tell his brother not to worry cause he knows Krishna and he is a gold. This letter is wrote by someone who is against this marriage, the brother thinks its one of the local guy who had a crush on Chitra.

Thanikachalam pretends to drink a tea on a tea shop and ask the guy there about Mugunthan. That guy says the family is a nice and good but the same thing can not be said about the elder son.Confused.they have seen his ganging with many girls. He is a nice guy around the area but once he is out of it..his character and personality changes. Thanikachalam is speechless and leaves.

Mugunthan comes out and thank the tea guy for telling lies.Angry That guy just did that cause he knows Mugunthan and his family is good and wonder why he had to lie..Mugunthan says they have fixed a girl for him and it was her dad who asked you. Tea shop guy is worried they may stop the wedding but Mugunthan assure him its okay.Dead

Thanikachalam comes home and tell what he just heard to his family. They decide not to go ahead with this marriage when Sudha suddenly ask why they cant fix Gaya with Krishna.Clap
No one has said anything about Krishna and he seems to be a good human being too who helped dad on that road accident and the way he spoke English with Gaya was so goodLOLLOL. Thanikachalam too feel the same and ask his wife who think no one will agree to do that when they fixed the wedding with the elder son and now want the younger one. Thanikachalam ask Gaya for her opinion.
She replies whatever her parents decide she will accept it cause they knows what is best for her and not from the childhood. Mother looks worried and dad says they will go and talk with Annamalai family and ask they will agree for this wedding if they are okay with changing the groom. FREEZE
(
 I have a feeling the whole family will think its krishna who wrote the letter cause I remember seeingf in the promo or title song..his dad beats up him infront the whole family including ThanikachalamCryCry)

Link for discussion thread:Big smile

Edited by meli - 11 June 2009 at 1:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgagurubaranmalligaisushavviAanteekbluegalusha_poojaMeena.IFnithyamkvatinaMP_Radhasmlakshrojapoooo

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Friday, June 12, Episode 10

Ranjani is cleaning the messy room of Mugunthan and accidentally she hits on the book shelf and Mugunthan's orange colour book slides from the shelf and falls on the floor exposing Kasturi's picture outside. Ranjani takes it and stares at it and immediately she runs to Mugunthan who is leisurely sitting on the swing and reading some book and asks," dei...Muguntha...what is this...? why is this in your english book? I think you are doing something wrong.....ennada ithellaam....even the otherday when Gayatri's parents came you were behaving very strange...what is all this nonsense...?" Mugunthan tries to put up an innocent face and tells," ayo...ithu that Chitra's picture right? How come this is in my book....ayo....I never touched this book for the past 3 or 4 days.....I have no idea how this came in this book....the other day Maama only trying to hide from Appa and kept some where and then he was looking for it all over here"

At this point Senthil comes there asking," what is that you ared talking about me?" Mugunthan tells what happened there and Senthil tells that he remmebr walking backwards when he saw AM maama there and slided this picture either into a file or some book which was there.....Now Mugunthan tells," inga paarunga....you were mistaking me and poured out so much all worng...." Ranjani turns to Senthil just to scream at him for being careless and why he should take this much trouble to get the picture etc.
Mugunthan makes use of this short time and quickly draws the pictures from the book and shows it in his pants pocket and immediately goes to Senthil and tells like a good boy," Maama.....Paavam Krishna...he will be waiting to see this picture...you better go and give it to him first...inthaanga....take this book itself " Then he goes into his room and closes the door. Takes out Chitra's picture and stares at it and smiles.
Senthil comes out of the house and calls Krishna who was riding his bike and was on his way home after dropping something in te rice mill. Senthil tells about the picture and he tells that he will meet Krishna on his way home as he can not wait that long to give that picture to him. Krishna feels very happy. Sentil meets Krishna halfway thru their house  and they both park their bikes and Krishna jumps off his bike happily to see Chtira's picture.Senthil hands over the book to him and Krishna requests him to move away from as he feels shy to see the picture in front of him. Senthil makes fun of him and leaves from there.

Krishna with the book happily walks backwards and he opens the book. Meantime Gayatri is walking on the same road and he is infact on Krishna's path...as he was walking backwards he dashes against Gayatri and drops the book and Gayatri was about to fall but somehow manages. They both say hi to each other. She picks upo the book and asks," Oh this is Shelly's book....do you like this book?" Krishna replies," yes.....right now my life is in this book...I simply love this book...."
Gayatri tells that her friend lives in that area and she is going to that frined's house. As they were talking AM car passes by and Am asks the driver to stop the car. He stares at both of them and then after sometime the car takes off. Senthil looks for Krishnan and he notices Krishna is with some girl. He comes to them and Krshna introduces Gayatri and Senthil to each other. After the formal talk Gayatri say bye and leaves.

Senthil asks Krishna whther he has seen the picture. Krishna tells," ayo innim illaye maama...wait let me see now...." He eagerly opens the book but can not find the pictures......he rolls all the pages ....nothing and Senthil runs to his bike to look inside the carrier box in which he kept the book ....no use....Krishna gets s upset without telling anything he takes his bike and leaves. As he leaves Senthil shouts," Maapilai....sorry maapillai...I will definitely find it for you ok?"

TK enters Am's house. He looks very angry and coinfused. As usual everyone welcomes him and Azhakesan tells the ladies to bring coffee for him. But Tk says that he wants to see AM. As they were talking Am enters there and says," vaanga....sammandi....how are you?" TK tells that he is not in a mood either to drink coffee or to sit talk eloborately.....so Am asks what is the mater. TK starts," I wanted my daughter to send to this house a daughter in law ...to be the wife of your first son Mugunthan....but now  I prefer krishnan to Muguntha.....and I can not tell you the exact reason right now ...mmm" AM becomes so furious and shouts," poyaa velliye......yes I am talking to youm only...get out now..."

TK screams back," Ayaa...mariyaathai...do not forget to give respect..." Here comes AM's roaring," Unakku ennaa ayyaa mariyaathai...? Did i come to your house asking for your daughtyer...? no right...? and now you are coming here with this second proposal....what do think about our family...I want to know the reason " TK replies," If I tell you the reason this marriage will not even take place....so..." Am at top of his voice," even oterwise this marriage is stopped ok? dei Azhakesaa....stop this marriage ...no more talks about this marriage in this house anymore ok?" At this point Krishnan enters there and here comes AM's poisonous words," Oh...vaada.....so all this your idea..vaaaa....you told this man to talk to me like this...?"

Krishna is confused and even without knowing what is is about...he asks," appa....illlapppa....naan enna senjennu....ennnai....appppa...." Seeing this TK comes to Krishna's rescue and tells," Annamalai....in this matter Maapillai got nothing to do" Hearing this word " maapillai" Am gets still hyper and shouts," nenaichen......when I saw this idiot and your daughter talking to each other in the middle of the road....itself I thought...soemt hing is wrong......yenda.....dei....appo ava unnai inda alavukku mayakki vachu irukiraalaa?" TK warns him not to talk bad about his daughter and AM still screaming at Krishna. So TK helplessly starts walking towards the door.

AM screaming," Poda....dei veliye poda....I want you to get of the house right now....." He goes to krishna and pushes him to the floor...and Parvathi comes to Am and defends for Krishna. But no use....Am screams at her too," nee enakky buthi solrayaa? podee" He keeps his hands on her chest and pushes her....She goes and falls in the floor....Seeing this Krishna who is also on the floor gets up and runs to his mom and others also try to comfort her while Parvathy holds holds her chest and strugles.....AM tunrs back and looks at his wife's painful face...and stunned.....

Uravugal Thodarum
To visit the discussion thread please click the following link:

Edited by atina - 12 June 2009 at 3:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadanselm65gurubaranmalligaiJanubluegalnithyamkvMP_Radhasmlakshrojapoooo

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 3:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadanselm65gurubaranatinarojapoooo

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Tuesday June 16 - Episode 12
Credit: Isaitamil.net

Pictures by Atina

Annamalai (AM), in a heartbroken state remains seated on his easy chair, while thinking about the current issue.  Mugundhan then approaches him after getting permission for talking to him (Vanthutaanyaa vanthutaanyaa...... kollappam ellam paniputtu, ippo periya nalla manushannu suggestions kodukka vanthutaaru Angry)

31864710.jpg hspace5

After kneeling down near AM, Mugundhan says whatever happened was unexpected, and he is not able to bare it (grrr... green lies Dead).  But Paarvathy Amma is firm about her decision, and she will not agree for the operation before marriage.  He further adds "Gayathri is a well educated, yet a beautiful girl.  She herself has agreed to marry Krishnana, which means she likes him more than me.  I'm sure this has nothing do with Krishnanan.  We'll be lucky to get such a beautiful and intellectual girl."  (wow..... paravayilla, payan oru vaatiyaavathu Krishnanukku support pannuraan Clap... )

AM stands up and says "one should not change words time to time.  How can I trust TK?"  Mugundhan adds that TK's family has got to be a good one considering that they came to see Parvathy amma after the problem.  AM feels bad for Chitra, especially after going down their to talking to them.  Mugundhan hesitantly tells AM that he wouldn't mind marrying Chitra (grrr..... Mugundhan is acting all goody goody Angry....).   AM feels that Chitra is less educated for Mugundhan, but the latter brushes it off by saying, only AM's and their family prestige if important for him (aahaaaaa...... ennamaa buildup Wink).  AM feels proud of Mugundhan and praises him for being his awesome son. 

u23o.jpg hspace5

u22a.jpg hspace5 

At the wedding hall, amidst mela thaalangal and people, an asadu vadiyum Mugundhan and a shy Chitra exchange garlands, followed by Krishnan and Gayu.  Then the thaali is tied.  (Super..... this is the first time i'm seeing the wedding place in less than 2 minutes in any serial ClapClapClap).  

u19e.jpg hspace5

u18.jpg hspace5

At the hospital, Parvathy asks Ranjini if the newly wedded are coming.  Ranjini firmly tells her they are on their way.  Just then Azhakesan (AK) leads them into the hospital room.  Parvathy is astonished to see them in manakolam!  Both AM and Parvathy bless Mugundhan/ Chitra, and Parvathy advices Chitra to take care of Mugundhan, since he is an innocent valantha kolanthai (oh my... valantha kolanthai ya evlo chuti thanam panninaan Confused LOLLOL).  Parvathy says Mugundhan is lucky. 

u17t.jpg hspace5

Next in line is Krishnana and Gayu.  Seeing this, AM at first looks mad, but soon blesses the couple a life full of understanding and peaceful life.  Paarvathy advices Gayu that Krishnan is a matured, hard working being, and that she is a lucky girl to have gotten him. 

u15v.jpg hspace5

Gayu too happily tells her she'll take care of him from now on.  Parvathy is elated, and gives permission to go ahead with the operation.  Seeing Gowri, Parvathy kisses her and hands her daughter's responsibility over to Visaalam.  All tell her, she'll be fine after the operation, and ask her to be positive.  Krishnan tells AK to go ahead with the procedure as they take leave, since seeing them, she'll be more emotional.  But with a scornful look from AM, Krishnan stops speaking. 

AK agrees, and goes to talk with the doctor along with AM.  The doctor says everything will go smoothly.  AK wonders if they need to pay anymore than they've already paid.  The doctor directs them to the billing department. 

79955872.jpg hspace5

Night time at AM's house, Ranjini is getting Chitra ready.  Ranjini tells her how happy they are to get two good ladies into their family.  Just then Raji brings her daughter into the same room, and tells Chitra and Ranjini to take care of Gayu, and not mind her if she says something out of habit.  Chitra assures her. 

16382895.jpg hspace5

In his room, Krishnan is reading Kavasam.  Ranjini comes and scolds him for reading Kavasam at this time.  Krishnan says he is doing this for his mom.  Ranjini tells him not to worry and change into pattu veshti sattai.  Krishnan tells her they can put this off, since their Amma is in serious condition.  Ranjini advices that no matter what they have to move on with the sadangu sampirathaayam, otherwise, the their in laws will take it wrongly.  Krishnan is adamant.  Ranjini firmly tells him to get read. 

19762682.jpg hspace5

In the hall, AM asks AK if they've figured out the auspicious time and all for the sadangugal.  Senthil says everything is going smoothly.  Just then Mugundhan comes in and tells them, considering their Amma's state, they can put the mugundham and all off till Amma gets better.  Hearing this, Ranjini tells herself both her brothers are the same.  AM thinks and talks to his sampanthi Raji about it, and they agree to put it off for a week.  All of a sudden, Krishnan comes in his patti vetti sattai in search of Ranjini.  Seeing this, AM gets mad and scolds him for being a careless person, while praising Mugundhan.  Krishnan gets upset hearing this, while Senthil consoles him.  Ranjini is saddened.  Screen freezes on her. 

65051021.jpg hspace5
Uravugal Thodarum. 

hmm... wonder when Gayu will find out the truth??? ConfusedOuch...ofcourse, Mugundhan will have a happy life...

If you happen to read this post, and liked it please press the Like This Post  link.  Please also take part in the discussion. 

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 16 June 2009 at 5:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadanselm65ac_durgaSmily_Facemigan

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Wednesday June 17 - Episode 13

Update by aisha_muka1984
Pictures by Atina

At the hospital, AM stands by Parvathy who lay on bed, as the nurse informs that she will be moved to the operation theatre in five minutes.  AM looks worriedly at Parvathy, who tiredly asks if he is saddened.  She then says "I'm no longer worried about our kids, who are married.  Ranjini will take care of Gowri, but I'm worried about you because you'll be shattered without me.  It looks like my life depends on that operation.  It is hard to believe that your anger on Krishnan still remains, but my heart tells me that he will be the one to take care of the family in the longer run."  She further adds "though many married women wish to die before the eyes of their husbands, but I wish to live till the last moment of your life."  She sheds tears along with AM.  (It was a touchy moment Cry) 

She then says "time has come".  A shocked AM utters her name softly.  She clarifies that time has come to take her to the operation theatre, and asks him to learn to live without her, considering the possible outcomes.  AM in tears tells her that everything will go well and that she'll be back to run the family as usual, since she has many responsibilities.  He further adds that a life without her is impossible and that they still have a long way to go in life.  The doctor soon comes to check on her and gets the nurse to inject her anaesthetic.  AM consoles her, and a few moments later her sight becomes blurry (gettin anaesthetic was indeed a fun experience for me TongueLOL). 

The nurse attendants soon come to take Parvathy to the operation theatre.  All of the family members walk along with them to the operation theatre.  All are saddened, but AM cries.  As soon as they take her inside, AM breaks down outside.  Gowri and Ranjini try to console him, and the Azhagesan requests him to be strong.  AM isn't able to stop crying and says "Parvathy illanna naama illai, namma kudumbham illai".  He then leaves and the rest look on worried.  Inside the operation is carried out by a number of surgeons. 

At a temple, AM stands in front of Vinayagar perumaal santhithaanam and talks his heart out.  He says "ever since they got married, they have been living a peaceful life.  Now a life without her is unimaginable."  He requests her to save his wife, and if not possible asks to take his life CryCry

At the hospital, Parvathy is being stitched up and the doctor comes out to inform her family members (AM is missing) that the operation was a success and the patient is in good form.  They are all happy and relieved to hear this news.  The doctor says since this is a heart operation, it'll take one week for Parvathy to heal up, hence only one person is enough to stay with her.  Visaalam requests if they can go see her once so they'll all feel better.   The doctor says as soon as she is shifted to ICU one person can go see her.  In the meantime, a shattered AM walks into the hospital.  Ranjini asks Krishnan to go find AM, but the later refuses saying in the shattered form his father is in, he'll likely take the anger on him (Good boy ClapClap..... smart thinking LOLLOL other wise unnecessary scolding from AM thaan Angry).  But as Gowri comes forth to look for him, AM was already there. 

They inform him about the well being of Parvathy Big smile.  AM is much more relieved and thanks god for giving his life back.  Gowri informs him that one person can go in.  Elated, AM opens the door and goes in (I thought they had to wait till she is moved to ICU naa Confused).  Parvathy lay on the bed, masked.  He sits near her and runs his hands through her hair.  She opens her eyes and struggles to speak.  He asks her not to speak and says that he knows she'll not leave him behind and go. 

Both cry and she wipes his tears.  A happy AM leaves outside and tells them she is doing really well (he calls all three women's names ' Gowri, Visaalam and Ranjini).  He then requests everyone to go home with him so they can prepare and a Kalyana saapadhu, since no one got the chance to celebrate the wedding.  All leave except Krishnan.  He walks near the door and gives off a sigh of relief, before walking away.  (hmmm.... where are the two daughter in laws?  Ermm...oh can't bring newly wed to hospital vaa ). 

At the temple, Krishnan is pouring a kudam full of water.  After putting thiruneer on himself, he goes to do angaprathistam (hope this is the right terminology Tongue).  Just then TK, Suja, and Raji walk in.  Suja is chatting non ' stop, and complains that she has no one to fight with and that she misses Gayu.  Raji says Gayu at some point had to be married off.  Suja says that is fine, but requests her mom to give her another baby sister (lol.... ithu too much thaan LOL.... intha vayasile yaa Shocked... atleast TK laughted it off LOLLOL)

As they walk in, they see Krishnan doing angaprathistam and go to help him.  After he finishes the full round, he gets up (greets them) and excuses himself to go pray.  When he comes back, TK asks if he had any vendugol.  Krishnan explains that if his mother's operation went well he would do angaprathistam. 

Raji and all are happy to hear this, but wonder why he didn't bring Gayu along, since they are newly wed and should accompany each other to come to the temple for the first time.  Krishnan replies that he never expects anything from anyone, and since this was his vendugol, it was his responsibility to come and do this.  TK happily says it is hard to understand his maapillai.  Soon they all decide to go to AM's house, since TK family wanted to see Gayu after a long time (looks like story is going at a good pace ClapClap).  As Krishnan goes to change, TK proudly says they no longer have to worry about having married their daughter to a family not known to them.  After all, they've got a gem of a son in law, who cares a lot for his mother, and hence has got to love their daughter too (Ofcourse Gayu is a lucky lady.... but wonder if she'll accept him based on his education???ConfusedOuch)

In his room, Krishnan is adjusting his color, and Gayu brings him coffee happily (uh oh, so she is yet to find out the truth Confused....oh man.... but why didn't TK inquire about Krishnan's education prior to marriage Ouch??).  Krishnan is surprised and asks why she brought coffee for him.  

Gayu says this is how things will work after marriage.  Krishnan takes the coffee and says "I guess this is what Ranjini akka meant by saying you also need a girl.  Ithukku thaan pola!"  As he drinks the coffee, she looks at him adorably with a smile.  He catches her looking at him like that EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
She soon asks him if he loves his mother that much.  Krishnan says "Yes, i love my mother..... but am very scared of my father.  But Amma naa rombha paasom", and further asks why her parents left soon.  She says that Suja has exam so they left.  Krishnan then adds that he likes her family members lots.  A smart Gayu asks "appo enna WinkTongue??"  With a bit of shyness, Krishnan says "ennoda Ammakku appurom, ellame neethaane ennaku EmbarrassedBig smile" and smiles.  Gayu is all the more happy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, and the screen freezes on her.

Uravugal thodarum. 

So overall, a good episode today ClapClapClap.  The team isn't dragging a single event for too many days ClapClap, and hope it goes on like this Smile.  Yay... Parvathy amma is out of danger, so now paavom Krishnan.... soon he'll be scared to face Gayu too for a fault not of his OuchOuchCry
If you happen to read this post, and liked it please press the Like This Post  link.  Please also take part in the discussion. 

Edited by atina - 17 June 2009 at 1:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadanselm65sushavvibluegalnithyamkvatinarojapoooo

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thursday June 18 - Episode 14

Gayatri and Krishnanan are having a little cute conversation. When he saus that after his mom he loves Gayatri so much. Gayatri replies," Even my dad told that since you love your mother so much you will also love me as much.By the way how much do you like me?" Krishnan like a small baby sipping his coffe answers," aamaa enakku unnai romba pudikkum.....intha veedu alavukku pudikkum......mmmm illa...illla....our rice mill alavukku.....ayo athuvum illa....our puzhal lake know.....that much.....no...no....intha kadal illa kadal ( sea) antha alvukku pidikkum"

Gayatri keeps smiling and enjoying this and tells," Ok now tell me what are the other things you like?" Krishnana aswers that he does not have any such likes and dislikes. Gayatri replies," I think you have become like a gnani after reading these too many books.....please tell me....only then I can change myself accordingly?" Krishnan asks," ok now you tell me what is your aasai...tell me that first" Gayatri tells that she wanted to do M Phil and become a lecturer...but this wish was before her marriage not now. Krish makes fun of her asking," why teachers will not teach you if you are married??" Gayatri laughs and insists him to tell about his wishes about his wife.

Krishnana replies," I am not having too many imaginations but one thing always was in my mind when I see the the wives of the rice mill workers bring lunch on some vishesha naal...they wear nice kandaangi selai with full of jasmine flowers on ther hair and they serve the food to their husands with so much love.......seeing this I alwasy thought that may be one day my wife also do like this.....that is all" Gayatri requests him to stay and have lunch and go but Krishnanan replies," ayayo....I have so much work in the mill if I do not go in time appa might take his saatai and naalla kuduthuruvaaqru...bye......" He goes upto the door and calls," pondaatti....naan poittu varen...ta...ta" and leaves.

Mugunthan is in his room browsing something and Chitra comes in and she looks so tired and she goes to the mirror and wipes her face. Suddenly Mugunthan comes behind her and tries to hug her but Chitra moves and stops him. Muguntha starts valinjufies to her asking her to give just one kiss olny. Buy Chitra says that only four more days in between and asks him to be patient until then. But mugunthan says says," ayo four days aa,...96 hrs 5760 minutes. ayo...I can not.....just one kiss only..." Chitra tells that they have to respects elders decision and act accordingly but Mugunthan asks,"why we have to tell all this to elders....just let have some agreement... I will call you and ask for moru...and you should come and give me a kiss" Chitra replies," oh...thareneh....mutham illa ...moru" But mugunthan starts bothering her and she runs out and dashes against Gowri and Gowri asks "What happened anni?"
 Mugunthan reaches there too and Chitra tells," onnum illamma.....just nothing at all" she runs inside telling this. Gowri  gets holds of Mugunthan and starts questioning but Mugunthan tells Gowri to ask Chitra of she wants the answer and leaves from there. Gowri breaks her head thinking why her anni ran out of the room like that....

Chitra is folding Mugunthan's shirts and Gayatri comes to the open door and knocks on the door and asks," may I come in?" Chitra turns back and," what what....enna athu.." Gayatri tells that she asked whether she could come inside. Chityra tells her that thre is no formalitites between them. Gayatri tells that she like Chitra very much and asks about her sutides. Chitra replies," Gayatri your dad was in Military and he educated you well but I do not have a father and my brother is just an ordinary farmer only.....so I did not study that much.....ok....are you here just to talk to me only?"

Gayatri tells that she is bored and she was looking for some books but in her room all she sees is rice bags not books. Chitra tells," Here are the books just take whatever you want....in this house you are the chella marumagal apuramthaan naan....because to this family I am related but you are not....so for everything you should be given priority...."
Gayatri tells," You talk so innocently and I have seen like this characters only in books not in real life.....I like you a lot" Chitra again tells," ethukku kallam kabadam...we have come here to lead our life...so let us love our husband like our own life and respect the elders....run the household effiently and try and save money...that is all" Gayatri asks from where she has read all thi and Chitra replies," books aa...I did not read all this in any books just heard elders telling this....that is all"

Gayatri tells," unnai enakku romba puchu irukku" Chitra replies," as long as we are not the trouble makers it is ok....but pudichavangalaa iruthaa thappe illai....athuvum husbandukku...pullaanum ousrushan kallanaalum kanavan....ha ha ha ha" Gayatri also smiles and tells," I think I have to learn a lot of things from you Chitra" Then she searches for some books in Mugunthan's shelf and found that HSelly's book. Gayatri remembers the day when Krishnan was with that book telling her that his uyir is in that book. ( he mean t was the picture of the girl who he was supposed to marry ....which is chitra) She smile and tells," ithula uyir irukku"

Gayatri is in hall and a friend ofg Gayatri comes there and gayatri welcomes her friend annadi and she apoogises to gayatri for not attending her wedding. Chitra comes there and Gayatri introduces Chitra. Chitra asks what she wants to drink and Gayatri tells her to make teas. Chitra goes to the kitchen and Anandi says she wants only coffee. Gayatri calls for chitra and tells her to bring coffee and not tea. Chtra happuily says ok. Senthil notices this and he gets angry. Anandi asks her how come she is still reading Shelly. Gayatri tells that it is her husbands book. Anandi tells about her sad life and how her husband treats her badly. Gayatri advices her not to be like this adimai and she tells," if at all I happened to be in your shoes I would throw my husband and go away" Ranjani listens to this conversation and she looks worried.

Gayatri and Chitra are in the graden and Gayatri tells her friend went away without having food because she was not in a  mood to have food here. Ranjani comes there and tells Chitra to go inside as Senthil calls her. Chitra goes in and Ranjani asks about her friend and she also tells," Our neighbour daughter who got recently married is also not happy....it seems the marriage broker did not tell the girls family that the boy is not educated as they expected...after the marriage only they came to know and now she came to her parents......I think she did wrong....what is there in the eductaion as long as he looks after her well she should not have done this right?"

Gayatri replies," No...she did the right thing....why should she live with such man? I really appreciate her courage....anni....this kothadimai days for women are gone...now a woman should be brave like this girl....now she can divorce him and even remaary another good man...I need to see this gril anni please introduce me to her...I want to congratulate her...." She leaves and Ranjani stands there tongue tied and shocked.....
uravugal thodarum

Edited by atina - 18 June 2009 at 10:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadanselm65ac_durgaJanusushavviMeena.IF

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65ssvr04gurubaranmalligainithyamkvMP_Radhasmlakshatinarojapoooo

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

Go to top